Shouto Todoroki: Origin

Todoroki sends spiky ice towards Midoriya. [Name] isn't sure what Midoriya could possibly do, but she does know Midoriya can't handle his own Quirk well enough. He'll break something in his body, but how will he be able to withstand against Todoroki without losing within seconds. [Name] knows that Midoriya is a smart cookie and he'll figure something out.

Before the ice gets closer to Midoriya, he flicks one of his fingers and the ice stops then breaks. The wind pressure and the pieces of the ice are going towards Todoroki. [Name] felt her body tense slightly from the cold air that made way towards them and she heard the chattering teeth of her classmates.

When the wind passes over, Todoroki is still within the boundaries and he used an ice pillar to stop himself from being pushed out by the wind pressure. [Name] looks to Midoriya, seeing one of his fingers bruised and she's assuming he broke his finger. If that's Midoriya's plan then he only has 9 fingers left and he'll have to think of something new.

"Wow! Midoriya stopped Todoroki's attack!"

The crowd cheers loudly.

Todoroki sends another icy spike attack towards Midoriya and Midoriya does the same thing he did before. [Name]'s brows furrow, seeing another finger of his bruised and [Name] isn't sure if she should be more concerned for Midoriya. He keeps breaking his bones every time he uses his Quirk and it's very concerning for her

"He stopped it again!"

There's ice below Todoroki and it leads all the way towards Midoriya. Midoriya hasn't physically attacked Todoroki at all and [Name]'s sure that Midoriya is reading or observing Todoroki's movements, trying to think of something to find an opening. Midoriya has notes almost everyone in the class and their Quirks. A little creepy, but very observant.

Todoroki sends another icy spike attack, using his foot each time to create the spiky, ice pillars towards Midoriya, but Midoriya flicks one of his fingers once more. Midoriya breaks the ice into pieces and the wind pressure picks up, sending the ice back towards Todoroki. By now, Midoriya has 5 chances before he can't use anymore of his fingers.

[Name]'s ears flicked, hearing footsteps and Kirishima appears at the stairs next to Bakugo. He looks at the battle between Midoriya and Todoroki, his eyes widen and he's panting since he probably has ran all the way to the stands.

"It started?!" Kirishima asked.

"Kirishima, good job making it to the second round," Kaminari said, him and [Name] sending smiles to the red haired boy.

Kirishima smiled. "Yeah, I'll be up against you next, Bakugo. Let's have a good fight!"

"I'll kill you," Bakugo stated, his eyes glued to the battle.

Kirishima lets out a laugh. "I'd like to see you try! But man, you and Todoroki can both shoot off powerful attacks that cover a lot of ground. Like 'Bam!'"

"And you can do it with no time lag," Sero added, looking at Bakugo.

"I'm not just shooting them off," Bakugo said, [Name] gazing at Bakugo with a curious gaze. He glances at her, but he looks back to the fight. "Don't underestimate 'em. If you overuse your muscles, the muscle fibers tear, and if you keep running, you'll run out of breath." The Bakugo Squad watches as Bakugo looks at his hand, gazing down at it then he looks back up. "Quirks are physical abilities, too. They must also have some kind of limit."

"If I think about it like that, I guess that makes sense..." Kirishima commented. "Then against the instant-killer Todoroki, Midoriya wants..."

"An endurance match," [Name] finished, looking back at the match.