The Test

"Are you all right, All Might?" [Name] heard Midoriya questioned. 

All Might nods his head. "Yeah!"

[Name] let out a sigh of relief, looking to Bakugo and feeling bad for the boy. She isn't sure what expression is on Bakugo's features, but she knows it isn't a pleasant one. She hopes she could do something that could brighten his spirits, but that boy is a hard one to make happy since he's done the making of the happy to [Name].

"What was that, Midoriya?" Kaminari questioned, a smile on his face. "You just waltzed in there and showed some amazing destructive power!"

"I thought you were a puncher," Kirishima added.

[Name] smiled, seeing a new hero design for Kirishima and Kaminari. They both look nice although there's only small changes, but they're still nice changes. She placed her hands on her cheeks, looking at Kirishima since she could see his outline of his body frame too. His torso is still bare and open as Kirishima only has his arms covered. [Name] couldn't stop herself looking at Kirishima.

"Kaminari, Kirishima," Midoriya said, seeing the two boys. He grabs his shoe, looking down at the new improved shoes. "The destructive power was thanks to the soles Hatsume suggested for me. I learned how to use my body from Iida and changed my fighting style. I've only figured out what direction I want to go in, but it's still just a stopgap, and I don't have anything I can call an ultimate move yet..."

"No, I think it's already more effective than just a stopgap," All Might informed, catching the three boys' attention. "Especially for the provisional licensing exam."

Aizawa gets closer to All Might. "All Might, it's dangerous, so don't get too close."

"Oh, excuse me!" All Might said, lifting his hand. He looks up, seeing Bakugo standing on the stone platform he's on. "Young Bakugo! I'm sorry!"

[Name] looked to Midoriya, seeing the somewhat terrified look in his eyes and [Name] figured that Bakugo is probably glaring down at them. Or that Midoriya might have stepped over the line of pissing off Bakugo off, but literally anything that Midoriya does pisses off Bakugo. She still has yet to figure out why Bakugo resents Midoriya, but she has a feeling that it's due to All Might since All Might is both of their favorite hero.

"Watch yourself, All Might!" Bakugo shouted, an explosion going off.

[Name] jumps from the stone pillar, surprising the three boys (Midoriya, Kirishima, Kaminari) from the height she jumped down from. [Name] lands on her feet, bending her knees when she landed and she strides over to the boys. She gives them a smile, holding her hands behind her back as she starts talking with the boys.

"Midoriya! That was so cool!" [Name] informed, leaning forward towards Midoriya. "You saved two people during the training! Me and All Might! I think you're gonna be a great hero."

Midoriya blushed, his eyes darting everywhere besides [Name]. "T-T-Thank you! I think you'll be a great hero too, [Last Name]. You're really strong."

"I'm not really strong," [Name] laughed, looking down at her hands. "I have to improve myself and practice more."

"You're strong, [Last Name]," Kirishima assured, placing a hand on [Name]'s shoulder. [Name] knows the smile that Kirishima is giving is kind, but yet sad at the same time. "Don't doubt yourself that you're not. You can hold your guard and show that you're manly. Uh... Not manly as in you're a man, but that--"

"I know what you mean, Kirishima," [Name] laughed.

"You guys made improvements to your costumes, too?" Midoriya questioned, changing the topic so Kirishima isn't further embarrassed.