One For All

"Yeah! How about you guys? Were you able to make a clean escape?" Midoriya questioned, holding the phone to his ear. He's talking to Todoroki.

[Name] stands side by side next to Bakugo, keeping her gaze low as she doesn't want people to stare at the burn mark on her neck. She hopes Recovery Lady could do something about healing the scar or [Name] could go out a buy some lotion for scar healing. Although, she really hopes that she won't get any or a lot of stares at her neck.

"I think so. We escaped from behind. The pros are giving us evacuation instructions."

"Good! We're in front of the station," Midoriya informed. "Looks like we're out of the range of that shockwave. Our recovery was successful!"

"Listen. You didn't rescue me, okay?" Bakugo snapped, his eyes on the main screen in front of the station. "You all just happened to be the best escape route."

"Katsuki..." [Name] sighed.

"Nice decision!" Kirishima praised.

Bakugo looks to the side. "I didn't want to get in All Might's way."

"It kinda felt that way," [Name] mumbled, looking down. "All Might wouldn't be in this situation if I had done something. I shouldn't have run off like that in the training camp."

Bakugo gazes at [Name], seeing her ears pulled back and the sadden look on her features. He observes the painful and sorrowful look in her eyes as she doesn't bother looking up. He understands why she won't and it's because of that burn scar on her neck. Bakugo forces himself to look away from her neck and back to her features. He wants to throw his arm around her should to comfort her, but he doesn't want her to break down crying.

So, he simply reaches out for her hand and squeeze it, letting her know that he feels the same way she does. [Name] looks at Bakugo, the two of them sharing an eye holding contest between the two of them and she gives him a reassuring smile. [Name] squeezes back and Bakugo looks ahead, a warm feeling spreading in his chest as he's glad that he was able to at least take her mind off those negative thoughts.

[Name]'s ears twitch at the sound of helicopters flying over them and most likely going towards the battle between All Might and All For One. [Name] along with the crowd watch in anticipation, watching the Symbol Of Peace fight against a villain on par with All Might's power. The dust clears and reveals All Might hovering above All For One. A hand covers [Name]'s mouth when she noticed one of All Might's long, blonde hair 'ears' fall over his face.

[Name] let out a gasp, seeing as All Might was about to lift his fist to punch All For One, but some sort of power push All Might as far and high into the sky. Her eyes widen, All Might almost crashing into a helicopter, but Gran Torino grabs All Might just in time before the Number One Hero crashed into the helicopter. All Might and Gran Torino land on the ground.

"This scene looks like it's straight out of a nightmare!" The reporter commented. "In an instant, half of Camino Ward has been destroyed! Currently, All Might is fighting the villain thought to be the ringleader! I can't believe it! There's just one villain! He's destroyed the city and is more than holding his own against the Symbol of Peace!"

[Name], her classmates, and everyone watching the screen are tensed. The realization that if All Might loses, it'll change the way how the public views heroes. If All Might loses, the villains will think they won the tied between heroes and villains and try to take over the city. There will be more crimes than ever because there won't be a Symbol of Peace anymore.

All For One launches the biggest, gust of wind towards All Might and dust fills the area. [Name] heard the faintest boom from the distance and she couldn't believe she actually heard it. [Name]'s eyes widen to saucers, the dust clearing around All Might and instead of a muscular All Might, it's a short and skinny man.