Possible Work Study & Encounter of Her

"About the hero work studies that are like a more serious version of the internships, where you go to where pro heroes work and help them... We talked about them at our faculty meeting yesterday, and almost all the teachers, including the principal, thought you shouldn't do them," Aizawa stated.

"What?!"

"After we had that big meeting about it?" Kirishima questioned.

"But thinking about why we ended up in the dorms, I guess that makes sense..." Kaminari voiced, playing with Ojiro's tail.

Bakugo slams his hands on the table, standing up. "Serves you right!"

"Just because you probably wouldn't be able to participate..." Hagakure mumbled.

[Name] glanced at Bakugo, seeing the boy twitch while standing up. He's probably wanting at least some type of action after coming off the suspension. She looks away from the blonde, knowing that they still haven't talked to each other and [Name]'s been dying to clear the air between her and Bakugo.

"But some think we won't be able to raise strong heroes with our current policies, so we came to the decision that first years will only be allowed to go to agencies with a good track record of accepting work study students," Aizawa elborated, his gaze still serious as he looks at his class.

Bakugo grows irritated, knowing that he can't participate in the work studies because he doesn't have his provisional license and neither does Todoroki. [Name] lets out a sigh, listening to her classmates talk to each other about where they could possibly do a work study at. [Name] figured that if she wants to do a work study, she'll go to her senpais and ask them.

"Damn it!" Bakugo exploded.

---

[Name] goes to the 3rd year's floor, noticing the odd looks she's getting because she's a 1st year old their floor. Her ears are down as she looks for one of the Big Three to talk to about the work study. She's really looking forward to hero work study and she figures where she could find the Big Three. She just has to catch the familiar scent of one of them.

She sniffs the air, catching the scent of cold mountain air. [Name] picks up her pace, trying to hurry before Amajiki has to do something and hopefully, she's not bothering him either. The 3rd year floors are the same as the 1st year floors, but those 3rd years keep giving [Name] weird looks and [Name] finally ignores them after catching a familiar smell.

She turns the corner, seeing the dark blue hair in the distance and [Name] runs after him. He's walking with Hado and [Name] smiles, wanting to ask Tamaki if he's doing a work study and if she could join the agency that he's with. She'd like to see what Amajiki's Quirk is because she could smell the octopus that he ate and the thought of eating octopus makes [Name]'s mouth water.

"Amajiki-senpai!" [Name] shouted.

The boy looks over his shoulder, flinching at the girl as she's running towards him. He stops walking, Hado doing the same as she's curious as to why [Name] called out to him. Hado looks between Amajiki and [Name], once the girl was able to catch up, she pants lightly with her ears flopped over. [Name] definitely looks so cute which is what Hado is thinking.

"[Last Name]?" Amajiki questioned, looking at her in concern from her light panting.

Hado tilts her head at [Name]. "Hey, what you're doing here, [Last Name]? Is there something you need from Tamaki?"

"Yes!" [Name] said, nodding her head. "I want to be able to do the work study! Amajiki-senpai, are you doing a work study right now?"

"Yes."