A Talk About Your Quirk

[Name] let out a scream of happiness, seeing her name on the screen and she hugs Midoriya, bouncing up and down on the ball of her heels. She's so excited. She actually passed the provisional license exam! Her arms are wrapped around Midoriya's neck as her attention is still on the screen as she reads her name over and over.

"Midoriya! I passed!" [Name] exclaimed, hugging the boy tightly. She looks to the boy, her eyes wide and a bright smile on her lips. "Did you pass too?"

[Name] hears most of her classmates letting out sighs of relief at their name on the board, saying they passed, or they saying their names. She waits for Midoriya's words, she could see his lips trembling either to say that he passed or to form a smile on his lips. He smiles widely, looking down at [Name] and nodding his head.

She noticed Todoroki standing next to them and [Name] lets go of Midoriya, turning towards Todoroki. Midoriya mumbles Todoroki's name, but Yoarashi calls out the boy before Midoriya could get Todoroki's attention. [Name] blinks at the duo, pondering why Yoarashi could be approaching Todoroki, but then again, neither of the two passed.

[Name] glances over her shoulder, knowing that Bakugo didn't pass either. She sees the blonde, a sour look on his face as his shoulders are tense and his hands are clenched fists. She looks down, deciding to not approach Bakugo and will most likely leave the boy be. He probably doesn't want to talk to her and [Name] doesn't want to ask the boy how he's feeling since it's pretty much on Bakugo's face.

[Name] turns her attention back to Todoroki and Yoarashi, seeing Yoarashi glare down at Todoroki. Yoarashi slams his head down on the ground, his way of bowing and [Name]'s taken back, but so is Todoroki. She wasn't expecting Yoarashi to bow his head at Todoroki at all. Especially with how the two were arguing earlier.

"Sorry! It's my fault that you didn't pass! It's because I was too narrow-minded!" Yoarashi shouted, his head still on the ground. "I'm sorry!"

"I started it in the first place," Todoroki said, turning his body to give Yoarashi his attention. "Don't worry about it."

"But--"

"There were things I realized thanks to you confronting me directly, too," Todoroki confessed, Ashido and Sero also listening in on Todoroki's conversation.

Ashido's eyes are wide. "Todoroki... didn't pass?"

"Both of our top two failed?" Sero asked.

"You should rethink your abusive language," Kaminari suggested to Bakugo. "Words are important, you know."

Bakugo's literally fuming with anger. "Shut up. I'll kill you."

"Because they are both highly skilled, they end up fighting against their own egotism," Mineta said. He placed a hand on Todoroki's shoulder. "The hierarchy's collapsing...!"

Iida grabs Mineta by his cheeks, pulling grape boy off of Todoroki and placing him on the floor. [Name] lets out a sigh, rolling her eyes at Mineta's behavior and she looks at Todoroki, wishing him and Bakugo did pass. However, there's always another chance for Todoroki and Bakugo to take the exam again although it's going to take some time.

"Um, next we will pass out your results," Mera informed, men in suits holding papers start walking towards the students. "They will have the breakdown of your scores, so please look over them carefully."

A man in a suit with headphones on his head held out a paper towards [Name]. "[Last Name]."

"Thank you," [Name] said, taking the paper.

She looks it over, her eyes scanning the words and numbers on the paper.

"The cutoff score was 50 points," Mera explained, everyone getting their papers. "We scored based on a demerit system. You can see how many points were taken off for which actions all listed out on the printouts."