League of Villains

"The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?" Aizawa questioned, turning his back to [Name] and the others as he gazed at the villains.

[Name] tensed when she watched as the villains are walking slowly and Aizawa's scarves expand and Thirteen's arm out just in case any students decide to do something.

"What? Villains?" Kirishima questioned, gazing at the villains. "There's no way they could get into a hero school!"

"Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?" Yaoyorozo asked, stepping forward.

/- Thirteen looks over its shoulder. "We have them, of course, but..."

"Did they only appear here or around the whole school?" Todoroki asked, his question rhetorical. "Either way, if the sensors are not responding, it means they have someone with a Quirk that can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind."

With Todoroki's words made everyone tense up. [Name]'s tail wrapping around her leg as her ears fall flat. She's never seen villains in person and she doesn't want to seem scared, but her actions are saying otherwise. If this is what heroes do, then she must be brave and fight if it comes down to it.

"Thirteen, start the evacuation," Aizawa ordered, stepping closer to the stairs. "Try calling the school. These villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with a radio-wave-type powers is interfering.  Kaminari. You should try contacting the school with your Quirk, too."

"Yes sir."

"What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself?" Midoriya asked, looking at Aizawa in concern. "With that many, even if you can erase their Quirks... Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's Quirk. A frontal battle is..."

"You can't be a hero with just one trick," Aizawa stated, looking over his shoulder. "I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen."

Thirteen nods his head and Aizawa jumps from the top of the stairs. He engages the villains quickly, easily taking them down one by one in aa huge fight. [Name] feels reassured that Aizawa is going to be okay and she lets out a sigh of relief, her tail slowly letting go of her leg. [Name] and her classmates started running towards the exit, but she noticed Midoriya isn't coming yet.

"Let's go, Midoriya!" [Name] shouted.

"This is no time for analysis!" Iida yelled. "Hurry up and take shelter!"

[Name] and the others run towards the exit, but the skid to a stop when they notice the same purple warp in front of them. Thirteen standing in front of them protectively as [Name]'s tail starts to flicker back and forth.

"I won't let you. Nice to meet you," the ghastly purple figure said, glowing yellow eyes looking down at them. "We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U.A. High School, in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath. I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, that is neither here nor there." The ghastly purple smoke spreads out and [Name] could only assume he's spreading his arms. "This is the part I am to play."

Thirteen points a finger, but its eyes widen as both Bakugo and Kirishima jump towards the villain. An explosion rings out and [Name] quickly changes into her wolf form, standing in front of Thirteen and her classmates to block the smoke. Her eyes land on Kirishima and Bakugo as they're standing in front of them.