Something Is Not Right

[Name] sits in the forest, being tied down by a metal pole with a metal leash that's tied to the pole. Yaoyorozo made it and [Name] could hear her classmates in the distance, hearing them work on their Quirks and their groans or yells. She could even hear Bakugo's screaming an cursing as well as his explosions. She looks around, listening to the nature around her as she gets lost in her thoughts. She wish she could be with her classmates while developing their Quirks better, but Aizawa had instructed [Name] to be in the forest.

He had told her to work on mindset of the wolf. He wants her to let the wolf take over so she can fight back in control, but she isn't sure if she can do that. She scratches at the dirt underneath her, her giant form slumped over as she's sitting and her tail curling at her side. She lets out a whine, her ears falling flat as she tries to figure out something to do. She ponders how long they'll be out on the field like this. She wasn't expecting this at all from Aizawa.

[Name] let out a whine, scratching at her muzzle with her forearm as she feels it. She feels the chilling shivers run from her tail bone to the top of her spine, letting out a shiver. She groans, dragging her head on the ground as she knows the wolf is coming. She can hear the growls and snarls in her mind, her eyes widening at how close the wolf had come. [Name] lets out a loud howl, altering her classmates as she completely loses her mind.

[Name] floats in the dark abyss, her body limb as she isn't quite sure what to do. She hardly ever just does this and she let the wolf take over, but she's aware of what the wolf is seeing. The wolf is just sitting there and not reeking havoc as she expected. Perhaps this is her chance to say something to the wolf and instead of rejecting it, just to simply accept it. She might have an easy time doing that than ignoring it.

"Hello?" [Name] said, pulling her knees to her chest.

[Name] looks around, her hair floating around her as if she's underwater and she's completely bare in her mind, no clothes. Her eyes wander, seeing nothing, but the black abyss and she rotates as if she's looking for something that's here. She decides to take a step forward, but she feels like she hasn't moved a single spot. She lets out a puff, her black ears lowering.

"Is anyone here?" [Name] asked.

She hears a snarl behind her, letting out a gasp as she turns around quick. Her eyes widen, seeing water below her and a few feet ahead is a black wolf. She stands on guard, seeing the black wolf that stands massively above her; roughly 60 feet tall. [Name] gazed up at the wolf, admiring the height difference, but the one thing that stands out are the red eyes.

Normally when [Name] uses her Quirk, her eyes are the standard brown or maybe a tint of yellow with the brown, but this wolf is different. [Name] can feel it and sense the powerful aura surrounding the wolf as she stands in front of it. She isn't sure what's so different about the wolf, but she knows she shouldn't do anything stupid right now.

"Who are you?" [Name] asked.

She felt her body lower towards the water and she waited for her foot to touch the surface, watching the ripples spread from contact. [Name] stands on the water, gazing up at the wolf as the beast gazes down at her with those red eyes. She looks into the eyes, gazing at the blood red eyes and she lets out a gasp, her eyes widening.

[Name] sees a vision, a vision of herself. A vision of her body lying on the floor as blood and burn scars littered her body. She's lying in the forest, her clothes mostly burnt and she's lying on her back. [Name] can't see the the rising chest of her vision self and her heart starts to beat in her chest. She reaches up to her head, racking her hands through her hair as she starts to breathe heavily, only being able to see a pair of legs stand to the side of her dead body.