End of Beginning, Beginning of the End

[Name] and the others met up with Todoroki and Yaoyorozo then accompanying them to the police station. [Name] and Bakugo stood next to each other as the police came out of the station to walk them inside. Bakugo didn't say a word and neither did [Name], her thoughts everywhere and she didn't even offer a smile to Todoroki or Yaoyorozo after seeing them for the first time in a while. The police officers stood on either side of [Name] and Bakugo as the police escorted the two to the doors.

[Name] glanced over her shoulder, gazing at her friends until she realized that everything is her fault. She quickly moves her gaze to the floor as she walks with Bakugo and the police to the station doors. She kept her head down, her ears lowered as she didn't want to make eye contact with anyone especially since she still has that burn scar underneath her chin. She didn't want anyone to see it and feel pity for her. [Name] reached out for Bakugo's hand and squeezed, but he didn't squeeze back.

***

"I'm back, dad!" [Name] exclaimed.

She closed the door behind her and the smell of home hits her nose, tears brimming in her eyes. Her father stands up from the couch with a smile of relief on his face and he walks over to meet her. [Name] meets him halfway and the two embrace each other, hugging one another so tight that he's afraid he's going to lose his daughter again. [Name]'s shoulders shake, missing her father since she hasn't seen him before she left to the training camp.

"I was so worried, [Name]," her father sighed, giving her one last squeeze. He pulls away a little, but [Name] keeps her gaze down and her head tilted down just a little. He raises an eyebrow, gently putting his hand underneath her chin. "What's wrong, Sweetheart? You know you can talk to me."

Just hearing those words just made the tears in [Name]'s eyes roll down her cheeks. She keeps her mouth shut as her shoulders shake gently from her cries and she just sits there, not having the courage to talk to her father at the moment. Her father gently tilts [Name]'s head upwards until her eyes meet his eyes and his eyes trail to the marking on [Name]'s neck. His eyes widen, seeing the burn mark left on her throat and [Name] closes her eyes, not wishing to meet her father's shock and sadness look in his eyes. She doesn't want to go through that like she has been with everyone else.

[Name]'s father pulls [Name] into a hug, holding her so tight and close to let her know that he's still there for her. He's just grateful that his daughter came back in one piece because he had seen the battle that All Might had went through on the TV. Her father rubs the top of her head, giving her the comfort of a father to her. He isn't going to stop being there for her and he will continue to give her this love as a father.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that, [Name]," her father started, speaking quietly for her. "You were probably scared and feared for your life, but I know deep down that you were strong and brave. You're the bravest person I've had ever known and you don't back down from a challenge when you're faced with one."

[Name] stayed quiet, knowing that her father is only telling her that so she can feel better about herself. [Name] wasn't strong or brave at the Training Camp. She lost. She was scared. She didn't even try to save everyone. She ran in first into battle without any plan and by herself which costed her in getting caught. She knows that deep down she could have saved her and Bakugo from the villains back at the training camp, but she was so scared of Dabi and what he could have possibly done to her.

She's not strong. She's a coward and scared. She's not strong. She's not brave. At that moment back at the training camp, she only thought of herself. She didn't think of Bakugo. She didn't think of how broken and bruised Midoriya was when he lunged to them. She didn't think of the broken look in Todoroki's face as he watched his friend be kidnapped. She only thought of herself. She's selfish.