Wild, Wild, Pussycats

[Name] and her classmates stand outside of the school, near the parking lot where the bus is located. She is standing next to Todoroki, the boy like her classmates gazing at Aizawa. She's excited about the training camp and she's bouncing on her heels, her tail swishing back and forth in excitement.

"U.A. High has finished its first semester and started summer vacation," Aizawa started, narrowing his eyes. "However... Those of you trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest. At this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights-- for "Plus Ultra"!"

"Yes, sir!"

"I'm so excited!" [Name] said. She has a wide smile on her lips and she's moving her closed fists up and down quickly. "We're gonna be in the woods!"

Todoroki lets out a hum, nodding his head. "You're really excited for this?"

"I-It's time for training camp! Training camp! Training camp!" Uraraka exclaimed.

The girl suddenly passes by in front of Bakugo, Kirishima, and Kaminari. The girl's shouting catching [Name]'s and Todoroki's attention. She could see how red the girl's face is and she looks at Midoriya, seeing the boy's cheeks pink. [Name] ponders what had happened, but she figures Uraraka might be a little bit dramatic.

"Training camp! Training camp! Training camp!" Ashido and Kaminari join Uraraka's chanting. The three of them clap their hands with smiles on their faces. "Training camp! Training camp!"

[Name] looks over her shoulder, looking at Bakugo and Kirishima. "Uraraka and the others are excited."

"You were that excited a moment ago," Todoroki commented, [Name] chuckled nervously as she avoids Todoroki's eyes.

"What? There are people in Class A taking extra classes?" Monoma asked, appearing out of nowhere. "Does that mean you had people who failed the finals? What? Isn't that weird? Isn't that weird? Even though they're supposed to be way better than Class B? How can that be?"

[Name] watched Kendo hit Monoma's head and the boy stops. Class B standing in front of their bus and [Name] smiles, happy to see Monoma getting what he deserves. The boy falls to the ground and [Name] chuckles, her smile turning into a smirk. Todoroki looks at the girl beside him, seeing the sadistic grin on her features. He wonders how much she's been hanging around Bakugo.

"Sorry!" Kendo said, picking up Monoma by his collar.

"Oh, it's Class B--" Midoriya said, looking at the class.

"We kind of met during the festival, but nice to meet you, Class A."

"Yeah."

"We're getting on the bus!"

"Not just the girls from Class A, but the girls from Class B will also be there!" [Name] could hear Mineta's mumbling. "It'll be like a buffet we can pick and choose from!"

"That's about enough out of you," Kirishima said, gazing at the short boy.

"Class A's bus is this way!" Iida shouted, catching the class's attention. The boy's arms frailing everywhere. "Line up in seat order!"

---

[Name] sits next to Todoroki, the two just ended up sitting next to each other. [Name] looks out of the window, her eyes looking at anything they land on and her tail continues to wag in excitement. Todoroki let her take the window seat while he sits closer to the aisle, but it doesn't matter because seeing how excited [Name] gets is hilarious to him.

"Everyone, the bus will stop once in about an hour," Aizawa informed, he looks around his seat. "After that--"

"Let's play some music!" Kaminari shouted.