The Aftermath Of Hero Killer: Stain

[Name] let out a groan, her eyes fluttering open and seeing the hospital ceiling. The smell of s'mores is close and she looks to her side to see Todoroki standing there. His hands are hovering above [Name]'s side since she's lying on her side and her back facing him. He let out a sigh  of relief, a small smile on his lips.

"How are feeling?" Todoroki questioned, sitting on the hospital bed.

[Name] sat up. "Like I'm numb. I don't even feel the pain at all."

"The doctor said that you're on heavy pain killers," Iida informed, smiling at the girl. "You had the most injuries out of all of us."

"I'm just glad we're okay," [Name] informed.

Todoroki nodded his head and he goes back to his bed, sitting down. [Name] heard a groan come from Midoriya and she looked to see the boy waking up after being asleep for a while.

"Were you able to sleep, Midoriya?" Todoroki questioned, looking to the said boy.

Midoriya shook his head. "No, not really."

"I didn't think so. Me either."

"Thinking about it now, we did something amazing, huh?" Midoriya asked, looking up at the ceiling.

[Name] couldn't really move much, but she's glad that the doctors put her on heavy pain killers. They stitched her side up, wrapped her torso, and tended to her shoulder. [Name] couldn't believe that they took on Stain and that they made it out alive. She ponders if they called her father to inform him or possibly Endeavor despite him knowing that they're in the hospital.

"Yeah," Todoroki said.

"Seeing an ending like that really makes you feel like it's a miracle we're alive," Midoriya added, [Name]'s tail swishing and her ear flickering. "With my leg like this, he probably could've killed us if he'd wanted to."

"If it wasn't for Todoroki, he would have killed me the moment he had me trapped," [Name] mumbled, pulling her knees to her chest and her ears falling flat. "I was so scared then."

"We were obviously left alive on purpose," Todoroki said, looking at his bandaged arm. "You're amazing to have been able to face him after all the murderous intent directed at you."

"No, that's not it," Iida said, smiling at Todoroki. "I..."

Iida wasn't able to finish his sentence as the doors open up. [Name]'s nose picked up Gran Torino's scent and two different kinds of smell. When she looked to see who's coming through and a hero with baby blue and white skin tight suit walked through. [Name] looked at them, eyeing the hero that walked through. She ponders who could smell so heavily of dogs.

"Oh, are you wounded kids awake?" Gran Torino questioned.

Midoriya's eyes light up. "Gran Torino!"

"Manual..." Iida mumbled, looking at the pro hero.

Gran Torino looks to Midoriya and walks towards him. "Kid, I've got a lot of complaints for you."

"Oh! S-Sorr--"

"But before that, you've got a visitor," Gran Torino informed. [Name]'s body tensed up, seeing a face of a dog walk through a door and the rest of the body is completely human. Now she understands why it smelt so much like a dog. "Hosu's chief of police, Kenji Tsuragamae."

Todoroki and Iida stand up, but [Name] wasn't because it would hurt for her to get up. Midoriya was about to get up, but [Name] knows that he is going to struggle because his leg is wounded.

"Oh, you can just stay seated, woof," Tsuragamae said. [Name] wasn't expecting the chief of police to say 'woof.' "You must be the U.A. students who brought down the hero killer, right?"