Hero Killer: Stain Vs U.A. Students

"Stop it!!!"

[Name]'s eyes widen, seeing Iida on the floor and Midoriya not too far from Iida. There's a man standing above Iida while holding a samurai sword and the tip of the very blade being close to Iida's skull. [Name] figured this man is the Hero Killer: Stain and she knew something was up when she received a text message from Midoriya.

Stain has a muscular body with a hunch and has a flat somewhat triangular face with no nose. He has long, black, messy hair and he's wearing a dark combat suit. He has a red headband and his arms are wrapped in bandages. He has small, red irises and multiple, different types of blades on him.  

"[Last Name], slow down!" Todoroki said. He's sitting along [Name]'s back as she runs and when she didn't listen to him, Todoroki jumped off of the wolf while he watched her.

[Name] let out a animalistic growl and she jumped towards Stain. The villain looking up to see a giant wolf jumping towards him and seeing the wide jaws of the wolf coming straight towards him. Stain jumped back, hearing the noise of snapping jaws and he watched [Name] stand over Iida's body protectively.

"One after another..." Stain said, gazing at [Name] and Todoroki who's at her side. "There are a lot of people getting in my way today."

"Midoriya. You need to give more details in times like this," Todoroki stated, his left side ablaze and he showed his phone. "You made us late."

"[L-Last Name], Todoroki, you too?" Iida questioned, [Name] standing above him.

"Why are you here...?" Midoriya questioned, his eyes widen as he gazed at Todoroki. "And you're using your left side..."

"Why? That's my line," Todoroki stated, him and [Name] glaring at Stain. "It took me a few seconds to figure out what you meant since you sent just your location info. You're not really one to send that for no reason." Todoroki barely moved a muscle and sent ice towards Stain, but Stain easily dodged. "You meant that you were in trouble and to call for help, right?"

[Name] grabbed Iida's hero costume with her teeth, pulling them away while Todoroki pushed Stain further back. When [Name] determined it was a safe enough distance, she trotted over to Midoriya and picked him up from his costume too. [Name] grabbed the hero that was here first and she walks over to Todoroki. She pulled the boy away and she stands in front of the boys protectively, her tail swishing back and forth.

"Don't worry. The pros will also get here in a few minutes," Todoroki said. He runs around [Name] with his left hand ablaze, throwing some flames towards Stain and Stain jumps back, holding his sword in front of him. "This is just like the information about him implies. I won't let you kill these guys, Hero Killer."

"You can't let this guy see your blood!" Midoriya yelled, [Name] and Todoroki standing in front of the boys. "I think he controls his opponents' actions by ingesting their blood orally. That's how he got all of us!"

That's really gross, [Name] thought. She narrows her eyes at Stain, waiting for his next move, but she knows she can't get close to Stain. If what Midoriya said is true then [Name] is useless in this battle. Her Quirk relies on her getting close or she just has to be quick enough to easily dodge his blades.

"He sucks blood to keep people from moving," Todoroki said, his eyes looking to the sword. "That's why he uses blades, huh? I can keep my distance and--"

[Name]'s eyes widen, watching a blade suddenly pass between her and Todoroki, but closer to Todoroki's face and cutting his cheek. All the fur stood on [Name]'s body and she's glad the small blade wasn't in possession in Stain's hand to lick his blood.