Back To School

[Name] laid in the hospital bed, her and Midoriya being the ones who are still healing from their injuries while Todoroki went back to Endeavor's agency and Iida went home. [Name] and her classmates names weren't revealed to the public and that a few heroes and four classmates stumbled across the hero killer. [Name] and her classmates injuries were explained as accidents that happened during their internships. She figured she couldn't tell her dad what really happened, but that she was a bit too reckless.

She's healing quite well, but she's sure that she's going to be sent home with her injuries. Her father won't ask any questions because he was informed by Endeavor that she had received those injures during her internship. She felt horrible for missing out on the internship, but Todoroki reassured her that its fine and she should focus on recovering. She understands that, but she still feels horrible.

"I wonder how everyone else is doing on their internships," [Name] voiced, Midoriya turning his attention to her. "I haven't heard any messages from anyone about their internships."

Midoriya smiled. "I think everyone is doing fine."

"Yeah. I still have a lot to learn," [Name] sighed, looking at her hands in her lap.

"Like what?"

"Like how self-combat without my Quirk," [Name] explained, looking at her long nails. "I've been flexible for the longest in my life and I want to apply that to how I fight, but I just don't know how. With Endeavor, we practiced for hours at night without my Quirk and I believe I've gotten better, but I feel like I'll be useless in a fight without my Quirk."

"That's not true!" Midoriya gasped, [Name] looking at the boy in shock. "Your fight with Shizoaki and how you escaped from her vines, it was amazing! You're smart and have quick thinking, but there will be times when you think you're feeling like yourself." Midoriya lowered his gaze, a sadden smile on his features. "When I get like that, I practice and try to think of ways to improve myself because I don't want to be behind everyone."

[Name] smiled widely. She stands up from the hospital bed and she makes her way towards Midoriya as he continues to ramble about how amazing everyone is. [Name] couldn't believe this boy thinks that everyone is amazing, but he doesn't see the amazing things he's already done. He could ramble on and on about everyone, but himself.

She sits down on his hospital bed and wraps her arms around his neck, the boy's body becoming tensed. Midoriya starts to stutter, his arms moving like robot joints that need oil to work smoothly and his face turning a bright red. [Name] is aware that the boy doesn't do very well when it comes to girls around him, but she wants to show him that she appreciates his advice and kind words.

"I-I-I-I.."

"Thank you, Midoriya," [Name] said, the boy relaxing a little. She held a smile on her lips, tightening the hug. She pulled away, her smile widening and Midoriya gazed at her in shock. "You're so cute, Midoriya!" His face exploded into a red color. "You can list how everyone else around you is amazing, but you don't say anything you've done that is amazing. You've done amazing things, Midoriya like jumping in to save All Might at USJ, your fight with Todoroki at the Sports Festival, and even with the hero killer."

"T-T-Thank you!" Midoriya stammered.

[Name] giggled, Midoriya's face becoming more red. "You're a pretty cool guy, Midoriya."

[Name]'s phone started to ring and she stood up from his hospital bed, walking over to where she kept her phone. Midoriya let out a breath he was holding, feeling his face cool off and he couldn't believe how close [Name] had gotten close to him. He's glad that her phone started to ring because he wasn't sure how long he could hear [Name] giving him compliments. He's not used to them.