Gear Up For Final Exams

"Okay, that's it for class. There's only one week left until the final exams," Aziawa informed, straightening the papers in his hands. "You all are studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time." Aizawa stood at the door, looking to his students. "That's all."

"I haven't studied at all!" Kaminari and Ashido yelled.

Although Kaminari shouted in fear and devastation while Ashido said it proudly. [Name] chuckled, seeing Ashido laughing and Kaminari holding his head in despair. [Name] feels a bit bad for them, but she knows they may be able to pull through for the exams.

"With the sports festival and internship, I didn't study at all!" Kaminari informed.

"It's true that we had one event after another, but..." Tokoyami said.

"For the midterms, we'd just started school, so they didn't cover much, so I didn't really have a hard time with them, but with the back-to-back events and stuff, the finals will be different..." Sato said, looking to Koda.

"It'll be tough since there's a practical exam, too," Mineta said, getting ninth on the midterms.

Kaminari and Ashido's eyes widens. "N-Ninth on the midterms!?"

"And here I thought you were one of us!" Ashido yelled, pointing at Mineta.

Kaminari's hands twitched. "Guys like you are only likable if they're dumb...! Where's the demand for this!"

"The world, I guess."

"Ashido, Kaminari!" Midoriya said, catching their attentions and they look over their shoulders. "L-Let's do our best! We all want to go to the training camp together, right?"

"Yes! As class rep, I also have high hopes that you'll all be moved to action!" Iida shouted, raising his hand.

Todoroki looks to them while [Name] kicks her legs while she's sitting on Todoroki's desk. "It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class."

"You guys pay attention, right?" [Name] asked, a bright smile on her lips as she looks to Kaminari and Ashido. She scored 6th on the midterms, just behind Todoroki by a little bit. She's sure she'll do fine on the final exams.

Kaminair clutches his shirt. "Be careful with your words!"

"You two, I may be able to be of assistance with the class lectures," Yaoyorozo suggested. She received first place on the midterms and [Name] knows that if anyone is able to help Kaminari and Ashido, it's Yaoyorozo.

"Yao-momo!"

"I can't help at all with the practical, though..." Yaoyorozo informed, a gloomy aura around her.

"I'm excited for the final exam," [Name] said, looking to Todoroki. A few classmates started to surround Yaoyorozo's desk and Todoroki steps a bit closer to [Name] to make space for his classmates.

Todoroki raised an eyebrow. "Really? Why's that?"

"Because after that we take a little break," [Name] stated, swaying side to side as she's still sitting on his desk. "Imagine all of the fun we'll be having and I wonder what they'll have in store during the training camp."

"Yeah--"

"Then, let us hold a study session at my residence this weekend!" Yaoyorozo yelled.

Ashido bumps into Todoroki and he stumbles forward. [Name]'s eyes widen, her hands coming up and he grips the side of his desk, leaning close to [Name]'s face. From afar, it looks like Todoroki is leaning for a kiss from [Name] with how close his face is to hers. Her ears are back and her hands resting against his chest as if to stop him from falling. [Name]'s face is burning red and Todoroki's eyes are wide as he gazed at her.