Smoldering Flames

"Kai Chisaki, arrested for the abduction and confinement of a young girl, is the young head of the designated villain group, Shie Hassaikai. As police were transporting him, they were attacked by the League of Villains."

Midoriya enters the waiting room in the hospital, his backpack over his shoulder and holding the case of his hero clothes. Aizawa and Recovery Girl were waiting for him although Recovery Girl came to the hospital to help heal the students' injuries. Especially [Name]'s injuries as the girl is still asleep and Recovery Girl couldn't heal all the girl's wounds either.

"During this incident, Sand Hero: Snatch, who was there as backup for the escort, was killed. There were also a number of police officers injured. This attack on a villain in transport s an unprecedented failure..."

"This is all they've been reporting on since yesterday," Recovery Girl siad, her eyes on the TV.

Aizawa noticed the look on Midoriya's face. "It isn't something you should feel responsible for. You don't have to worry about it."

"But..." Midoriya looks down.

"For now, the students are to return to school," Aizawa said, closing his eyes. "They want to monitor Togata a little longer and [Last Name] is still asleep, but the other students have already been completely healed by Recovery Girl. They should be here soon."

"I'll stay a while longer to heal a few more of the patients here," Recovery Girl said, standing up.

Midoriya looks to Aizawa. "Can't I stay, too, until Eri or [Name] wakes up?"

"Even if you stay, the situation won't change," Aizawa stated. He wasn't trying to be rude, but he's simply stating the truth. "All we can do is leave Eri to the doctors. As for [Last Name], most of the wounds Recovery Girl healed are fine, but she hasn't woken up yet and there's a few injuries that need helping."

"I know, but..." Midoriya mumbled, looking away.

"Midoriya..." Aizawa said.

"Before I leave, I'm going to go see Togata," Midoriya informed. "Please watch my stuff for me!"

Midoriya places his stuff on the couch, walking in a fast pace.

Aizawa reaches out to the boy. "Hey, right now..."

Midoriya didn't listen though. He kept his fast walking pace as he hurried to Togata's room that's somewhere in the hospital. Although, Midoriya would also like to see Eri and [Name], but for now, he'll go see Togata and see how the blonde is doing. Besides, it should be a good idea to check up on Togata after him and Togata lost Nighteye.

---

[Name] looks to the Hellhound. "I think Recovery Girl healed me. I should be able to wake up right?"

The Hellhound's bright, red eyes land on [Name]. The Hellhound manifested in front of [Name] and sits down. "It seems that most of your injuries are healed because of that old woman--"

"Recovery Girl," [Name] corrected, scowling at the Hellhound. "Use some manners at least."

"Anyways, its up to you to wake up," the Hellhound stated, looking away from [Name]. She raised an eyebrow. "It's your decision to wake up while I'm still healing your wounds or you wake up and deal with the pain of your injuries heal without my help. Your choice."

[Name] looks down. She'd like to wake up, but she doesn't know how. She's tired and it just hasn't worked before like all the other times that the beast has taken control or like the time when she was fighting Overhaul. She wants to wake up, but she'll probably have to ask the Hellhound on how she's going to wake up. She lets out a sigh, looking up at the Hellhound.