Dabi

[Name] keeps running, her eyes wide as she smells the burning wood around her and the blue flames are getting closer. She quite isn't sure what she is going to do when she sees the flames, but perhaps the Hellhound might know what to do. That's if she'll be able to contact the Hellhound, but at this point it doesn't matter. She'll have to force the Hellhound out if she has to.

"We're being attacked by two villains!" Mandalay voice appears in [Name]'s head. "It's possible that there are more! Everyone who can move, get back to camp immediately! Even if you come across the enemy, retreat and do not engage!"

[Name] skids to a stop, her eyes widening in fear at the sight of the blue flames have already surrounded her. She looks around seeing that she's completely surrounded and it's only a matter of time until she gets burnt to ashes. [Name] keeps looking around, trying to find a way out of the circle of blue flames that she's trapped in. She let out a cough, using her sleeve to cover her mouth as she doesn't want to inhale ashes.

She feels her fur on her tail stand on edge and she jumps to the side, avoiding a barrel of blue flames hurling towards her. [Name] watches as someone walks through the blue flames and her eyes widen, gazing at the man. The blue flames that made their way towards her seemed to move away, giving her and the man more space around them. [Name] puts up her guard, knowing she won't win a chance in a battle if this man's Quirk is fire.

"If it isn't the cute girl from the mall," the man stated.

[Name] let out a gasp, her eyes widening as she drops her guard. Those beautiful turquoise eyes that she's seen at the mall when she was with Bakugo. The man has dark, longish black hair that spikes up around his head and hangs lower over his eyes. His eyes are absolutely breath taking; turquoise in color and heavy lidded. He has wrinkled purple skin that cover his lower face, neck and all the way past his collar bone. [Name] shakes her head, realizing that she's seen him before.

"You... You're from the mall," [Name] mumbled, shaking her head.

"That's what I said," the man chuckled, a smirk tugging at his lips. "I already knew who you were."

"To think I thought you were just an attractive guy," [Name] said, scrunching her eyebrows.

The man laughed. "You still can, Sweet Cheeks."

"Don't fucking call me that!" [Name] screamed. "Why are villains here!"

"You think I would tell you?" The man questioned.

He lifted his hand and [Name]'s eyes widen by a fraction, seeing bright blue flames hurling towards her. [Name] instinctively raises her hands up, fire sprouting from her own hands and the bright blood red flames crash against the bright blue flames. The man's fire power is more stronger than [Name]'s and she can see the bright blue flames getting closer to her.

[Name] jumps to the side, avoiding the blue flames from burning her. The flames burn a tree to ash, [Name] getting a shiver at the thought that if she didn't move, she could have gotten injured. She crouches down, her tail flickering as she looks at the man with her ears erect. She isn't sure what she can do.

She remembers what Mandalay saying about do no engage, but [Name] cannot escape. She's surrounded by bright blue flames and it's not like that villain across from her is going to let her go soon. [Name] let out a growl, glaring at the villain across from her and she stands to her full height, a bit surprised that she was able to use fire at the moment.

"Let's play for a bit, Sweet Cheeks," the man said, stepping forward. "You can hit me all you want, but you can never take me down."

"Why are you guys here!" [Name] yelled, standing there. She must not engage in fighting him, but try to figure out a way to get away. "How did you know our training camp was here!"