Recovery

Mr. [Last Name] gazes at his daughter in the hospital bed. He was chilling at home, watching the news until the top story was the villains getting into the U.A. and attacking students. He wasn't expecting a call from the school to be about his daughter who had gotten severely injured during the attack. He wasn't expecting to see his daughter so broken in the hospital bed.

Her complexion is paler than normal and her breathing is shallow. She also has to have breathing tube in her mouth to get air into her lungs and have oxygen leave her lungs as well. One of her lungs was punctured and the doctor had told him she suffered the left side of her ribs being broken and two of her ribs have pierced her lung.

Mr. [Last Name] is still waiting to be informed about what happened to his daughter during the attack, but none of the teachers have shown up to the hospital, but that's understandable. From what he has heard, two teachers were injured and All Might was there to save the students as well. Mr. [Last Name] just wants to know what happen to his little girl. Who had caused her to be in just a horrible condition.

Mr. [Last Name] heard the door open to room and he stands up, but his eyes widen. He wasn't expecting a teenage boy to come into the room. Mr. [Last Name] observes the boy, seeing the plastered glare on his features and the blonde, spiky hair on top of his head.

"Are you one of [Name]'s friends?" Mr. [Last Name] questioned, the boy glanced at his daughter.

"I'm not Mutt-[Last Name]'s friend. I'm a... classmate of hers," Bakugo informed, his gaze lingering on [Name]'s body. ".... She's going to be okay."

Mr. [Last Name] knew the boy wasn't asking a question, but more of a statement. Mr. [Last Name] smiles and he nods his head, sitting back down and he gestures for Bakugo to do the same. Of course, Bakugo keeps his mouth shut because he isn't sure what Quirk this man has and he doesn't want to piss of [Name]'s father.

"No one has told me how she got those injuries," Mr. [Last Name] informed, the two males gazing at [Name]'s sleeping face. "Her mother.... Her mother was a hero, but she had died in duty. She wasn't Top 10, but she helped the police with her inhuman senses."

Bakugo doesn't say anything. He has no words to say, but he needs to tell Mr. [Last Name] that its his fault that [Name] was gravely injured. If she hadn't jumped in front of him, he would have ended up in the hospital while she was safe. She probably sensed an incoming danger while she was in her wolf form. Bakugo lets out a sigh and he throws his head back into the wall, feeling the cold surface through his locks.

"[Last Name]'s old man, it's my damn fault she's here," Bakugo confessed, closing his eyes as he furrowed his eyebrows. "I didn't react fast enough and she fucking protected me from a villain almost as powerful as All Might."

Mr. [Last Name] laughed which caused Bakugo to look at him as if he's crazy or he doesn't care for his daughter. Bakugo was going to open his mouth to cuss out [Name]'s dad, but Mr. [Last Name] opened his mouth before Bakugo could say anything.

"[Name]'s been like that since she was a kid," Mr. [Last Name] said, his tone lighter while he reminisced the younger days. "She took a hit from a car for me. It was so sudden too. At first I see the other side of the side walk then I'm on the side walk. I was scared because when I looked behind me, I see my kid lying on the car with scratches and cuts on her body. Moral is, don't blame yourself because [Name] has a protective nature to those she cares for."

Bakugo nods his head, remembering when [Name] had jumped in front of him and Kirishima when they were teleported. [Name] had stood in front of Midoriya when Bakugo was going to give him a knuckle sandwich. Bakugo never really noticed she was protective until Mr. [Last Name] pointed it out. Bakugo lets out a sigh and he stands up, stretching his back.

"I'm gonna head home, old man," Bakugo informed, looking at the door.

  "Okay. Thank you for stopping by," Mr. [Last Name] said, smiling at the teenager. "I'll inform [Name] that you stopped by when she wakes up. What's your name?"

Bakugo stops in front of the door, looking over his shoulder. "Bakugo Katsuki."

"Thank you, Bakugo."

***

[Name] opened her eyes, her vision blurry and she blinks a few times, feeling as if she died. Her eyes felt heavy as she adjusted her vision and she looks around the room, she noticed her father sitting on the seat next to her bed. She slightly lifts her head, but the heavy feeling as if an elephant is sitting on her whole body just makes her sink more into the hospital bed.

"Dad?" [Name] called out, her voice raspy and her throat dry.

"[Name]?" Her father questioned, turning his attention to his daughter. He smiles widely as he stands up, walking to her side and grabbing her hand. "How are you feeling, sweetie? I can call your nurse to grab you something to eat and drink as well."

"I feel like I've died or been punched into a different dimension," [Name] confessed, watching her father press a button on the wall. "How long was I out for?"

"The whole day, sweetie," Her father informed, [Name]'s eyes widen slightly. "I was called to the hospital and I guess Recovery Girl couldn't heal most of your wounds so they sent you to the hospital here. Your nurse is on her way, sweetie."

"Thank you."

"Bakugo Katsuki stopped by," Her father stated, [Name]'s eyes lowering to her hands. "Tomorrow you'll be transfer to Recovery Girl and she will patch you up. I heard on the news the Sports Festival is coming up and if you're not feeling up to it, you don't have to participate this year. Your decision."

"I still will," [Name] said, nodding her head. "Just because I'm injured doesn't mean I won't participate. I wanna show everyone what I can do and I also wanna fight Todoroki again."

Her father smiles, ruffling the top of her head and [Name] smiles. "Of course, but I'll be watching from home. I might get called into to work if anything happens back at the agency. Also, before you start the Sports Festival, we're going to check your wolf before anything to make sure because you were probably injured in your wolf form, correct?"

"Yeah, but when I'm hurt like this I always transform back to normal."

Her father nodded his head. "Of course, but this is different than being hit by a car and jumping off a rooftop, [Name]. Your wolf body may be a bit off since the injury and what I'm trying to explain is that you might suffer a few side effects like your walking may be a bit off, your hearing, and your conscious self as well. You might switch in and out of your mind and the mind set of a wild wolf."