What's the Big Idea?

[Name] glared at the approaching villains and Gang Orca, clenching her hands into fists. She'll fight with Midoriya and do her best to make sure the villains don't approach the civilians. However, there's other people taking the exam as well that could help with keeping the citizens save. Unfortunately, what should [Name] do exactly? She could help fight alongside with Midoriya or keep the citizens safe.

"Get everyone to safety!" Shindo exclaimed, running forward.

"Shindo?!" [Name] and Midoriya exclaimed.

"Toward the back!" Shindo yelled, running towards the villains. "Get them as far away from the villains as possible!"

"R-Right!" Midoriya yelled, running towards the citizens.

[Name] stands there, her gaze switching between Shindo and the villains coming. Her eyes widen, watching as he places his hands on the ground and creates tremors, the ground splitting and the villains falling.

"I won't let them get close!" Shindo said.

"Shindo!" [Name] exclaimed, Gang Orca getting in front of him.

"Not good enough," Gang Orca said.

He used a move, knocking Shindo away and [Name] placed her hands on her ears, the noise hurting her and Shindo falls back, getting knocked unconscious. [Name] grits her teeth, glaring at Gang Orca and she hears Midoriya call out the black hair's name, looking over his shoulder.

"Only a single rear guard when there's this much of a difference in ability?" Gang Orca questioned. He places a hand on his head. "Looks like you were underestimating us."

"Gang Orca! Quirk: Orcinus. He can do things an orca can do even on land. One of those is an ultrasonic wave attack that can paralyze!"

Gang Orca waltzes over towards [Name] and the others, but [Name] runs towards him. Her eyes change to a [Eye Color] to a glowing, bright red color. She jumps over Shindo and her hands are ablaze, sending her hell flames towards Gang Orca and he smirks, using his ultrasonic attack on [Name].

She lets out a gasp, placing her hands on her ears to stop the sound from hitting them and she fell down. She lands on Shindo, she's not unconscious, but she's in pain from the ultrasonic noise. Her mind is racing. She knows she tried the Fear Inducement, but it didn't seem to affect Gang Orca at all. He was able to move. She thought she'd be able to hold him down for a little bit until Midoriya and the others were able to get the citizens into safety.

"[Last Name]!" Midoriya exclaimed.

Gang Orca looks down at [Name] and he looks away from her, about to take a step forward until he senses something. He turns to the side, using his ultrasonic as pillars of ice are going straight towards him and he breaks them. Todoroki glares at Gang Orca, Midoriya calling out his name as Ojiro and Tokoyami, and Ashido are approaching Midoriya.

"Midoriya, are you evacuating?" Ojiro questioned, getting the woman that Midoriya was helping. "We'll help!"

"Todoroki's so fast!" Ashido grumbled.

"Where were you guys?" Midoriya asked.

Ojiro points with his tail. "By the water over there! Everyone headed to the city first, so we went where they didn't have enough people. But after seeing the villains come out in full force over here, we came to help! Yaoyorozo and Asui are still back there continuing the rescue."

[Name] groans, she pushes herself off of Shindo and she gets up on shaky legs. She grabs Shindo's arm and puts it over her shoulders, seeing that her and Shindo were knocked away from Gang Orca. She looks at the pro hero, seeing Todoroki send ice towards the pro hero, but Gang Orca is using his ultrasonic to break the ice coming towards him.