Class 1-A

[Name] glared harshly at Red Ninja, her eyes turning from [Eye Color] eyes to a bright, glowing red. Red Ninja barks out an order before he tenses up, staring at [Name] with wide eyes. His heart is beating in his chest loudly, his mouth turning dry and becoming completely frozen as he can only gaze into [Name]'s bright red eyes and he can't even look away.

"[Name]!"

Todoroki pushes [Name] behind him, bursting out his flames as two students shoot out elemental Quirks which are dirt(?) and water. Todoroki lets out a groan as [Name]'s eye color returns to normal and he jumps back, using a blockade of ice to block from the incoming items of tools, but that breaks afterwards. Todoroki sets up another blockade of ice as large pieces of metal breaks down the ice.

"Water for the flames and physical attacks for the ice," Todoroki said, his eyes narrowed in concentration. "They've worked out a counterattack for everything."

[Name] smirked. "Not everything."

Todoroki sends out flames and [Name] transform into the 6 foot tall wolf then into the 10 meters tall, shocking the ninjas. She lets out a loud growl, seeing the two ninjas send out water and dirt towards them. She lets out a low growl, using the defensive move she has. She uses her Wall of Flames, her flames surrounding her and Todoroki, the water nor dirt can penetrate through [Name]'s wall of flames. [Name] keeps up the Wall of Flames, having it reach passed above even her wolf's height.

"[Name], transform back!" Todoroki shouted.

She looks over her shoulder and immediately transforms back, keeping up the Wall of Flames as smoke fills the area. She drops her defensive move and Todoroki grabs her hand, running away and holding [Name]'s hand as he takes off.

"The Heroes Public Safety Commission must've made a factory like this for the test on purpose," Todoroki explained, still holding [Name]'s hand tightly. "Telling us to fight using the idiosyncrasies of the buildings and terrain. I have an idea."

Todoroki uses his fire side, lighting up his fist. He catches a sign on fire, knowing that he's trying to trick the students and make them think that's him, but it's just a burning sign.

"There he is! Surround him!"

Todoroki stops in front of green container and [Name] tilts her head. She wanted to let loose on those students and scare the shit out of them for calling her a dog. She isn't a dog. She watches Todoroki get down and place a hand on the ground, using his ice to hit the green container. [Name] sniffs the air, her eyes widening in realization at what Todoroki is trying to do.

"There's something in the tank," [Name] mumbled.

Todoroki uses his ice again, to help him and [Name] get onto a metal pipe for the height advantage. She and Todoroki sees the ninjas and Todoroki looks at her, nodding his head. She's so ready to burn those idiots for calling her pathetic and a dog. And if this plan doesn't work, she'll just release her havoc on these stupid asses.

"He got us!"

[Name] and Todoroki used their flames, both of them still holding hands as they sent their flames towards the container and making it explode. Todoroki uses his ice again, [Name]'s back to it and Todoroki in front of her, close to her like how she was when she first pushed him into the wall. Pink gas is flooding the area and [Name] could hear the ninjas' screaming as they got blasted away. She looks at Todoroki's features, admiring them as he waits for the pink gas to disappear.

As they wait, [Name] observes Todoroki's handsome features. She blushes, looking at his lips to his nose and finally his eyes. Seeing how calm and collected he is, his eyes could almost be emotionless, but he holds a softness to them. He isn't holding an expression at all until he looks at [Name] then he smiles at her softly. She gives him a soft smile too, tilting her head and Todoroki chuckled.