Red Riot

"Amajiki-senpai... I wonder fi he's all right..." Kirishima trailed off, a glare on his face. "I can't help, but worry about him..."

"Yeah..." Midoriya voiced.

[Name] scrunches her eyebrows, she's worried about Amajiki, but she has faith in her senpai. He's part of the Big Three after all, but that doesn't mean that she can't be worried for him. She hopes that Amajiki is fine and that when everything is over, he'll be fine. She wouldn't mind spending more time with him.

"But! Once you've left him to guard your back, you'll trust him to do it if you're a man!" Fat Gum exclaimed, looking over his shoulder at the students.

"I'm sure he'll be fine!" Kirishima said.

[Name] chuckled, a little nervous. "That just makes you seem like someone who's easily swayed."

"I'm worried, but all I can do is trust him!" Kirishima confessed.

"We can't waste a second of time Suneater got for us!" Fat Gum added.

"All right!" Kirishima roared.

"This is strange," Aizawa started, [Name] glances over her shoulder at him. "It's weird that the guy who was moving the basement hasn't shown any movement..."

"Now that you mention it, nothing's twisting or turning," Midoriya said, looking at his teacher.

Aizawa continues as everyone's still running through the hallway. "If he isn't putting any obstacles in our way while we're running... then our opponent might not be able to observe and control the whole basement. There's the police squad that remained above, too. Maybe he's focusing his attention on them."

"Are you saying that he's limited in the area he can keep tabs on?" Rock Lock questioned.

"It's just a prediction," Aizawa stated. "He went into the basement to control it. If it's not that he has been assimilated into it, but he's moving around inside the walls to see and hear what's going on, then when he's manipulating the basement, it's possible that his body is also close. If an eye or ear from his main body is peeking through to try and block us... Then I can see him."

[Name] furrows her eyebrows, not liking Aizawa's prediction. That Mimic guy has one hell of a Quirk and if he did take that drug then it's possible he can move around the walls to see everything. If he's able to do that, he can look at all that's happening in the basement and probably watching Amajiki. Or possibly helping those three fight Amajiki.

[Name] hears something and she turns around, watching something form from the wall and push Aizawa into the hole of the other wall. Her eyes widen as she takes a step forward and about to touch him before Kirishima pushes [Name] out of the way. She falls, landing on her butt as Kirishima goes in and then Fat Gum successfully saved Aizawa, but...

"Eijiro!"

Fat Gum and Kirishima were pushed into this hole. [Name] sits there stunned, her being in the Fat Gum agency that hasn't engaged in any battles. She couldn't believe she got separated from Kirishima. She didn't want to get separated from Kirishima at all. Her heart starts beating in her chest as she isn't sure where Kirishima or Fat Gum went. She doesn't like it... Not one bit.

"[Name], we have to get going," Midoriya said, helping [Name] stand. "They'll be fine! Kirishima is strong!"

[Name] looks at Midoriya, tears in her eyes as she's worried about Kirishima. She wants to find them, but she couldn't possibly do that. She doesn't know where they are and she desperately wants to know if they'll be okay. She put on a brave front when it was Amajiki to hide her worry, but she's extremely worried about Kirishima.

"But... Eijiro..." [Name] mumbled, her eyes locked on the spot where Fat Gum and Kirishima disappeared. "What... What if."

"That won't happen!" Midoriya stated, a serious look in his eyes. "Kirishima will be strong!"

Aizawa appears at her side. "We need to keep going."

[Name] looks to her teacher and then back at that spot. She sucks her teeth, shaking her head and she looks to Midoriya. She doesn't want to leave Kirishima and Fat Gum behind, but if she wants to go save Eri then she's going to have to go. She just has to trust in Kirishima and Fat Gum that they'll be all right. She just has to trust in those two that they'll make it out.

She's aware of how Kirishima feels about his Quirk. She's not sure what he's been through in the past, but she knows that Ashido and Kirishima went to the same middle school and that Kirishima had black hair in middle school. He hasn't told her about her past which is fine, but she does worry about him. She's been worrying about him ever since she became friends with him and she cares about him too.

She couldn't believe that Kirishima pushed her out of the way too. She was trying to save Aizawa, but she ended up being saved by Kirishima once more. Even Fat Gum pushed Aizawa out the way and Kirishima somehow ended up in Fat Gum's body. She's the only one left in the Fat Gum agency that can fight and continue to go save Eri.