Part 1

It's 3a.m. in the morning, on the middle of the road. Shehnaz is running as fast as she can, gasping, running out of breath, her slip-ons broken, her feet is dripping blood because of her long run in the forest. She had been planning this run for along time now, but she still managed to pull it long enough. When we are born we only trust two people our parents, but her own father had put her through hell, He only and only cared about his profits and his investments. She never mattered to him, but she mattered to herself. She was a strong minded girl with innocent eyes, small hands, baby face and a very very sensitive heart. To add on to her hell of a roller coaster life, her father got her engaged to a man who was ruthless. He tried to hurt her in all way possible, but she never gave up.
Finally she felt a sudden freedom, she could breathe freely, a huge smile appeared on her face in years. Seven years it had been, she used to call him the devil. That devil didn't care whether it was day or night he had to do what he had to, he would leave her bleeding, pleading, crying. This was the night where she finally got the courage of escaping from the window and she didn't look back since then she just kept running, She knew there would be men sent behind her in no time, and as expected that was the case. She didnt give up she kept on running, she ran for her life. Suddenly, this smile changed into a frown when she heard voices. "Miss Shehnaz stop! Please stop!" but she didn't she kept on going, in the darkness.She was in hope of help, she always thought there must be some good people on this earth too, who are willing to help without asking for much or atleast without asking for her soul.
She finally reached the road, with a limping leg she tried to find someone but it was too late and dark. She saw a door and went and knocked on it immediately. She heard a voice of an old lady, who obviously seemed to be sleeping and because of the knock she yelled in an irritated voice "What is it? Who is it?" Before she could answer her and beg for help, the voices of the men came closer, she hid behind the house and stood there thinking about her next approach, and then flash of lights hit her eyes, almost blocking her vision, blurring it, it were the lights of a vehicle, a black car and beside that car she saw a huge man talking over the phone, he was in dark clothes just how my father used to be most of the time. Without wasting much tim she gathered strength and ran towards the car.
She squatted herself and very quietly opened the door on the right side and squashed herself between the seats, she was sweaty bloody and scared she would spoil the car too but her life mattered to her more. She folded her body with her knees hugging her forehead, closed her eyes and tried to get rid of the fast breathing before he would step back in the car. She heard the sound of the door openning, her stomach churned into multiple knots, thinking she would be caught. But she wasn't the man seemed to be in alot of anger, he just shut the door and uttered over the phone, "Keep everything ready I am on my way home" then the man started driving. Happy tears escaped her eyes, as she finally felt safe and at the moment that's all that mattered.
It was a long drive, the car now came to a stop, frightening her, she made her body as tight as she could, thinking to her self "I am gonna be caught for now sure"But the man was too much in a hurry he just shut the door and left from there. She moved her body up and started from the window and saw a hug palace in front of her eyes, bigger then what she used to live in,, her eyes widened, the car she was squatting in was parked in a huge round driveway that had 7-8 more cars there and the main gate was guarded with guards holding heavy guns. She was started to feel dizzy with all the running and obviosuly the heat building inside the car. When she felt there wasn't anyone around there she equipped herself with the courage and stepped out of the car.
As sick, dangerous and mean her father was he was rich, a wealthy man. She used to live in a manor with maids but it was nothing compared to the view that struck her eyes. It was huge with trees, and way more men then my father had by his side. She thought to herself "I know one thing for sure , if he's rich, hes surely not going to be helpful, just like my papa so its better i run away from this place staying on the streets is better then staying with cruel people" She was sweating and made a run towards the main gate, although she knew there were men on the gate but she thought she would make it outside. What she didnt realise is they had guns which now scared her as one of the men caught a glimpse of her.
In fear, she ran towards the opposite direction, where the huge manor was. It had multiple doors and she was so confused as in where should she go next. When she turned back she saw them running to catch a hold of her. She ran in the house in all the directions, but couldn't find a place to hide. She knew she is going to be caught some day but she still ran and then she saw a couple of stairs. She gathered all her breath and ran on top of them wih all her strength. Her heart was beating,it skipt a beat and she ran in a hue, massive room in front of her. It would take them some time to find her as the mansion was huge and until then she would find a way out of there, is what she thought to herself.
It had a huge, king size bed, with a bench in front of the bed. She quickly grabbed a thin white sheet lying on the bed and covered herself with it and crawled under the bed, scartching her knee badly. She very quietly sat there,until her heart stated to pound faster when she heard the door knob click. Her mind kept on yelling No, no, hoping no one enters and sees her. The door shuts close, and she sees two huge manly feet walk in. She closed her eyes and was busy praying, until she was disturbed with a phone ringing. He answers it.
man-What is it? While talking over the phone, he ignores what the opposite person is saying when he sees a trail of while silk sheet popping out from underneath the bed. The man walks towards it with the phone still placed to his ears. He swiftly lifts the covers and is shaken to see a girl, hidden under the sheets with blood over her mouth, forehead and her feet dirty! He hears someone over the phone again Boss! Some one broke in the manor!
He is busy glazing at the girl in front of her she is trembling with fear, her jaws clenched. A loud laugh leaves his mouth. "I've got this" he answers the phone and hang up. He looks at those fearful eyes and whispers "WELCOME TO THS SHUKLA MANSION"