Part 38

The dinner time was the perfect family time they had in a while. Shehnaz still noticed Sidharth to be tensing up he didn't seem like himself, but she put those thoughts aside and spent whatever time she got with him and her family happily. Soon it was night-time Shehnaz pulled Sidharth to the piano room and after a total of 4 weeks they had some piano time to themselves, she played the same tune for him while he seated on the chair with his whiskey and his eyes closed, she could see the affect on him, listening to the tune his body started to relax, his muscles started to unwind making her smile on the effect she could have on him. Suddenly Shehnaz realised his breathing had deepened, on walking towards him she realised he had slept. She kept staring at her to-be-husband who looked so peaceful while sleeping which he hadn't in a while due to his
workload she guessed. She left him there since he was deep in his sleep and went to her room. After about 2 hours Sidharth was woken up by a feather light touch on his face, trailing his jawline and upperlip. "Good morning Mr. Shukla" he heard her sweet whisper, and was amused to find his kitten sitting on his lap comfortably trying to wake him up.
Sid-Good morning To be MRs. Sidharth Shukla. But it isn't morning yet! Is it?
Sheh-No it's not. You looked so peaceful in your sleep after a long time, so i left you here.
Sid-You have that effect on me kitten, you and your piano. I promise to do it more.
Sheh- You better Mr. Shukla, or else next time I am going to come to your office and take you away from there and I won't care whom you are with.
Sid-Ohh so its my fiesty kitten in front of me right now. You saying such things makes me loose it you know.
Sheh-*she places her ring finger on his lips* Sushhhh! Now lets go to our room shall we? *he placed a kiss on the beautiful ring on her finger that shut his mouth, she pulled her up from his sitting position to his room. Soon they were back to their room with Sidharth walking ahead of Shehnaz, he was shocked to see ther room had white candles all over, in the middle of the room was a small coffee table with a small cake which looked like a mess and he assumed it was baked by her, it was as simple as it could be but elegant at the same time. The one thing that caught his eye was the a huge frame just opposite the bedside wall which was already full with his and her pictures which had an old picture of his father, him and his mother just looking at it brought memories back to him he remembered it was taken when he had graduated from his school and was all ready to go to college, surrounding that pictures were four small frames one had Marry, Shanny, his guards with him in it, it was one of the professional picture clicked for business, the third one had only Chaiin and Sidharth in it again an old one wherein he was holding his baby sister just days after she was being brought in the world, the fourth frame though had nothing in it. Before he could turn himself to ask her what was that for, he felt her baby palms laying on his chest drawing patterns. "Happy birthday Mr. Shukla. I know Marry told me you don't like celebrating your birthday's but that doesn't mean you don't deserve a gift. Did you like it?" His hands moved to the fingers laying on his chest.
Sid-I love it. Where did you get these pictures from? And why is this frame empty?
Sheh-I have my ways, *she winked making him smile* Time will tell why is that frame empty. You look so happy in this picture baby. *she whisperred near his ears, pulling it between her teeth*
Sid-I indeed was! my father was very proud of me on this day, you know. *his fingers traced the picture in front of them* I miss them.
Sheh-I know baby, you know I am here to share your hurt. Your hurt there *pointing towards his heart* hurts me here, and you don't need to tell me I feel it Sidharth, thats why you are so special to me. This is how they will be rememberred always.(They stayed there in the same position just looking at the frames, she comforted him patting his back, the air in the room seemed tensed but calm at the same time. She didn't move from his back until he turned his face towards her)
Sid-Did you bake that cake? *he laughed*
Sheh- I did, Don't you dare make fun of it. Now why don't we cut the cake. Only if you want to?
Sid-Sure. *he nodded and moved towards the cake. As soon as he picked up his knife to cut the cake he heard a huge screen play in front of him, on looking up it was again another shock to hear not one but around 10-12 pianos playing the tune of happy birthday and it was the kids on the other piano's a lone tear left his eye she very quickly traced it before it could make its way down. He couldn't move the knife in his hand, soon after the tune ended he heard the kids yell "Happy Birthday Sidharth Bhaiya. We love you so much and thank you for everything." She grabbed his hand and pushed him to cut the cake. "Kitten! you will be the death of me some day" he whispered white cutting, making her blush. "And I see you opened our private collection today, without me knowing didn't you?" Her hand caught her mouth in gasp, "How do you know?" she yelled with widened eyes
Sid-I have my ways. *he winked* So am i to assume you are ready? *he frowned his eyebrows at her*
She placed a small drizzle of cream on his rough, unshaved cheek and then kissing it away she whispered.
Sheh-Yes I am Mr. Shukla.
Sid-Where is my scared kitten? I mean look at the confidence in your eyes! What happened? Aren't you nervous?
Sheh-*smiled* you happened. Well now i know kicks you know, so no I am not scared. *making him laugh*
Without murmuring another word, he swiped away the night robe she wore giving him acess to her neck.
"Ohh man you look hot." he whispered. She wore a V neck nightgown hugging her body and scraping till her knees, He tried to push his face towards her but she stepped back giggling. "Stop teasing kitten!" her hands pulled the part of his shirt on his chest pulling him in for a breif kiss, a gentle one which for the first time didn't turn into a demanding one. Slowly they explored, she tasted the alcohol and she squinched her nose in response, when they were lost in their own bubble, they heard a knock on the door. Sidharth growled and groaned looking at her. "Whoever it is! Is gone today" he grinned his teeth. "Please be nice Mr. Shukla" she giggled. On walking towards the door, he found his sister, Shanny and MArry aunty, he shut the door behind him after stepping out giving them a fake smile, "shehnaz is sleeping" he murmured. "Bhai we didnt ask for shehnaz" the girls giggled, "Happy birthday son."Mary Aunty blessed him, and so did the girls he got rid of them as soon as he could and stepped in the room again. He crossed the distance between them quickly continuing the kiss left mid-way, pulling her away on her feet and dropping her on the bed. Soon she pulled out the hem of his shirt from his jeans, pulling it above his head leaving trails over his strong muscles, his body was perfectly toned and had creases at the exact places required. She could see the changes in his face, he was as gentle and tender with her as he could be, he held her like she was a delicate peice of glass. The room smelled of estacy and desire. (Abh itna gaur se mat padho, kuch toh bicharo ko privacy de doh bhai waise bhi hum sidnaazians kahi bhi pahuch jaate he 🤣🤣🤣🤣haq se barbad tumhe zorawar chahiye na? time aane pe mil jayega🙄🙄)
The next morning, shehnaz rolled over on the other side to wake up to find her it empty . She was disappointed because she was expecting him to be there specially after last night but she still felt his existence, she smelled like him, the marks on her body reminded her of his touch, the way he took care of her, the way he pampered her after their first physical encounter, she remembered the hot bath he ran for her to stop her body from aching, it was one of the best night she had ever had and it was indeed special. Just thinking about it plumped her cheek with a red tint. Soon the door opened and she rushed to the bed to grab her night robe that , she heard a chuckle from the other side of the room, on turning she saw her man who was standing in a polo t-shirt with his sweat pants. "Good morning kitten" he smirked at her. "Good morning I thought you left."
Sid-No! No I just went to grab you some breakfast. I am pretty sure I exhausted you last night. Didn't I?
Sheh-(Shehnaz cleared her throat in response.) I don't know about that. But...
Sid-Ohh I didn't then let's have the breakfast later. It can wait. *He started to walk towards her until her back was pressed to the wall*
Sheh- Mr. Shukla you didn't let me complete my statement. *placing her hand over his chest pushing him away* But I am hungry for sure. *she rubbed her palm over her grumbled tummy. She walked towards the bed with him interlacing his hands with hers, placing the tray in the middle of the bed.* Are we still going to the auction tonight?
Sid-Yes we are, obviously baby. Unless you are too sore to dance. *he teased her*
Sheh- No I am not, I want to spend some time with you, just you and me. But I dont know what to wear! *she wondered placing her finger on her chin*
Sid- Something that's easy to you know get off.
Sheh-*slapped his chest* Ohh then maybe I can wear something from the private collection you know.
Sid- No way, that's only for this room kitten. Unless you want to get the other men killed at the auction. *he smirked*
Sheh-Umm So I wanted to ask you something. Can you be honest with me?
Sid-Umm I don't like the sound of that kitten. But go ahead, ask If I'll be able answer it is something I am not sure about!
Sheh-I know something is going on at work! But what? You seem more stressed than usual.
Sid-Yes kitten, something is going on at work. But you don't need to worry about anything, until I know the truth, when I'll know what is it exactly you will know too.
Sheh-Just tell me you are safe? *her fingers trailed his jawline*
Sid- I will be, you know if anything goes wrong you run to the orphanage or the gun room or maybe
Sheh-*she placed her hands on her ear* LALALLA I dont want to hear about it Sidharth. Please just be sure you are safe Sidharth, I can't afford to loose you . Now will you please help me decide what should I wear for the night It's kind of my first night you know I will be stepping out with you.
Sid-Kitten, you know the girls are there to take care of that. I can deal with picking up security men but not dresses. *he winked* Just don't wear something that reveals too much skin ok?
Sheh-Well It's not like I can wear anything of that sought since my body is marked all over.
Sid-Then I guess I should be proud of myself baby. If you want I can give you some more now! *he winked, pushing her flat on the bed, trying to nibble on the crook of her neck*
Sheh-No not there, and not now. The girls should be here, I don't think you want you sister to see you like that. Now go aren't you getting late? *she let him go quickly giving him a peck on his lips*
The day passed by with nothing much happening around. Shehnaz chose a black saree which didn't reveal much skin, she was excited for him to see her in it she was sure he was expecting her in a gown but she decided to go traditional although she didn't know how to wrap it around. The girls assured her Mary aunty and them would help her through it. Just when Shehnaz was sitting at the dresser with the girls helping her pin up her hair, she did a subtle make-up with a pink lip colour, Sidharth entered the room returning back from work tired and exhausted.He was about to pull of his shirt but He paused when he saw the girls in his room.
"You girls continue. I'll be ready in Chaiin's room." *he had an aggitated tone*
Chai-It's okay bhai. We are almost done with babhi. *his sister walked towards him, helping him loosen his tie from his shirt* Is everything okay bhai? *she asked in a low tone* You know I am still trained right. Is there anything I can help you with?
Sid-No baby sister. I think you have done enough, now spend sometime with family. I will take care of everything.Since you stay at home with shehnaz can you Just keep an eye for Ranbir will you? *he mumured only for her to hear, since Shanny and Shehnaz were busy with doing some final touch-ups for her hair*
Chai-Always bhai. Let's go Shanny, lets give the love birds some alone time, Shehnaz if you need any help just text we will be here soon. *she winked at Shehnaz leaving them. As soon as the girls left, Sidharth walked behind them shutting the door and then to her in front of the dresser."
Sid-You look too beautiful for me to share you with anybody else at the auction.
Sheh-*she gave out a whole-hearted laugh, ha just the one aap log soch rahe ho Sidhhharthhhh wali hasi* I haven't even dressed up yet, Mr. Shukla. *he placed a soft kiss on the back of her neck* Now go get ready, before we are too late for the auction. I am scared Sidharth, sab thik hoga na?
Sid-Obviously kitten, as far as I am beside you. Nothing is ever going to happen to you. (He walked towards the bed, after placing a final kiss on her forehead. Her gaze didn't leave him, when he pulled his shirt off his shoulders, what took her surprise was a white tape on his chest. She placed her palms on his back turning him around.)
Sheh-Yeh kya hua Sidharth? Are you hurt? *she whispered gulping down her fear on what would be his response*
Sid-It's nothing kitten. I am absolutely okay. *He started walking towards the bath and she followed him*
Sheh-I want to see what it is now! Open it! *she pulled the tape herself and the image she saw took her breath away, her eyes started to tear away immediately her cheeks started ti redden up, he could hear her sobs*
Sid-Sushhh, baby don't cry please!

Cruel mafia जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें