Part 20

He held her in the same position cradling her to his chest, with her head on his chest. "Listen to this heart, it only beats for you kitten. I am so sorry." he showered her with kisses. He could hear her heart thumb louder but she didn't respond to him, to his touch. There were continuous tears escaping his eyes, he didn't realize them.
"Boss we need to take her home, gunshots have been reported, the police will be here any minute , you cant be seen here. I'll clear up the evidence." Viktor said. He heard each and every word that Viktor said but he just couldn't get himself up, he couldn't open his mouth to tell him anything or to respond to him. "She needs to be seen by a doctor for her own beterment boss!" this pulled sidharth out of the grief, he looked on her body she had cuts and bruises, it looked minor. But for him it was major, every cut on her body every bruise felt like a punch to his chest, a punch he had never felt before. In the same position he picked her up, limping himself he made his way to the car. The wound on his leg did hurt him but not as much as seeing her in pain, seeing her bruised all over, seeing her not responding to his touch the way she did, not being able to hear her laugh, not staring into those innocent eyes of hers but he had to do this be strong for her. He kept mumuring to himself, "She's the victim you aren't." With not much words exchanged on the way they reached the manor. He looked over to his men through the rear-view miror, "I thought we were going to the hospital? She needs to be seen by a doctor" he growled to Vikor. "Boss Dr. Shamm is here he can take care of it!" he answered.
Sid- No man is touching her you get that, not under my observation and not until she agrees even for a check up, take me to the hospital and get her a lady doctor."
Vik-Boss it's not safe for you specially you are shot there will be questions asked.
Sid-Do i look like I care? the police will be taken care of. And do i look like a man to be scared of them. Just go in and get Mary and shanny I think she would need them once she opens her sweet innocent eyes. *Viktor froze on his seat, this was a bad idea he thought* Now I said! *he growled again. Viktor pulled up his phone called the mansion and asked them to follow their car to the hospital with Mary and Shanny in it*
They reached the hospital, she was laying in his arms, but she looked peaceful, she looked pale but better then the way he had found her, because she felt safe in his arms, she felt like home. She was soon pulled in on a gurney, this was the time he had to let her go let the doctors do their job but he didn't let go off her hand, he just couldn't he knew she needed medical attention but he still couldn't stop himself from holding her it made him feel empty just the way he felt a while back when he was looking for her. Shanny and Marry walked after them looking confused, Shanny had tears in her eyes not knowing what was going on, she had seen the men take Arthur down to the basement and she knew what the basement was for she wanted to tear fleshes from Arthurs body, scream at him for betraying them and her family, her best friend whom she loved with all her soul but this wasn't the time. All of them placed their worries, their hurt, their pain aside just to be sure Shehnaz was well and doing ok. Sidharth with the blink of his eyes instructed Shanny to go in the room full of doctors.
"Don't leave her alone even for a second" The lady doctor was back with questions, alot of them, what had happened, how did it happen. He wasn't interested in answering any of them the only question he had was,
"Why hasn't she opened her eyes yet? Is it something to worry about? Is she okay?" the doctor still looked at him with questioning eyes, "Sir I understand you are worried but we need to know what happened so it can be reported to authorities!"
Sid- Do you know who I am? I am Sidharth Shukla! And the authorities are answerable to me, I am not to them.
She gave him a challenging look, he very calmly pulled out his phone, moved away a little asking her to stay there spoke over the phone in a whisper and was back in mere seconds.
Sid-You will do as i say. I want to know what's going on with her, my family doctor will be here in a while for supervision, and he can take a look at the reports not at her.
Doc-And why would i listen to you? I just need to know what's going on!
Sid-Bec I am your fuc**** boss you get that *his hands curved into fists* I just brought your hospital, so if you still act smart and don't get my girlfriend up, very soon you will be out there looking for another job.
She left in a hurried manner in the room where Shehnaz was placed, leaving a worried and vulnerable Sidharth behind, with all the stress he forgot that he was shot. Viktor had to literally drag him out of there to get himself stiched, he agreed on only one condition he would do it sitting right there outside of her room. Within no time Sidharth was stiched up, it was a clean stitch as it went through and through. Soon the doctors were out with an update, saying she is totally fine its just the trauma that she's been through which has put her to sleep but very soon she will be up. He rushed in to see her, he held her tight to himself, not letting go off her hand. Shanny left the room giving him some time with her alone, he pulled her hand closed to his lips and placed a warm kiss. "You need to wake up soon, after a good nights sleep, warna aise hi shaadi karni padegi mujhe because not even for a minute for a single second I am going to let you be a Gill, you will be mine kitten just mine Shehnaz Shukla" he knew he had a suituation to be taken care off at the mansion but it would only be after he knows she is ok, those bas**** can wait and till then his men can take care of them. It was a restless night for him moving himself, pacing in the room until he heard a gasp from her mouth almost like a sob he sat beside her holding her hands. She opened her eyes and she glanced at him, gave him a look as if she didn't know whats going on. She licked her lips dry, and he offered her a glass of water immediately, he could finally see her eyes she had not uttered a word but her eyes said so much they looked dead, just the way they did when she had her nightmare and she had come knocking on his door. He interlaced their hands together and he sat there with utmost silence. "How are you feeling?" listening to his voice, her eyes widened in shock, she kept staring at him and slowly moved her hand away and rubbed it on his jawline. "It's not a dream!" she finally whispers in a low voice. "You found me" he nods his head, and pulls her hands in his hands again. Tears start to gush from her eyes, he swipes his thumb on her face wiping them away, kissing them away. She sobbed, holding his head on her cheek, just digging her nails in his scalp. "Its not a dream!" she mumured again.
Sid- No its not baby, I am here kitten. I am right here, you are safe with me.
Sheh-I was scared Sidharth so scared, I cried for you. I waited so much, what took you long? *she yelled gripping the collar on his shirt*
Sid-Shhhhh, I am here now. I am so sorry it took me so long, I am sorry kitten. *he nuzzled his nose on her neck with all the passion and rage he had built in himself but it wasn't gonna stop her tears*
They stayed in the same position, one of his hand on her forehead patting it and the other one interlaced with her, his head nuzzled in her neck. She soon dozed off, in the same position. He knew this was just the begining of their struggle, he could see the pain in her almond coloured eyes. He pledged that day, a pledge to take care of her, protect her and punish those who put her in this state on the hospital bed. They had just awakened the beast in him.

Cruel mafia जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें