Part 31

She felt a sudden jerk in her body, her throat started to gasp looking for air, she felt a rush of blood in all of her body, she smelled of fear. On getting her body up, she looked on her right and it was Sidharth trying to soothe her down, seeing her forehead sticky with sweat. "It's a nightmare kitten. You are ok!" he mumured in his low whispering voice. He opened a box of pills for her, she looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.
Sid-You are burning up, baby. Take this you will fell better.
She popped the pill, wiping away the sweat with the back of her hands.
Sheh-What time is it?
Sid-It's 10 in the morning.
Sheh-What!!! 10? Why didn't you wake me up? Is Chaiin up? I need to go to the kitchen.
Sid-Chaiin is up, she is fine. And Mary and Shanny will take care of the kitchen chores. You need rest. Is something troubling you? You look pale.
Sheh- Sidharth! Can you promise me something? *He seemed confused at her words* you will only kill to protect your family if required! Not anyone who's innocent.
Sid-It's about last night, Isn't it kitten? I knew it was gonna hurt you. But i said it anyways.
Sheh-No. Just promise me this please?
Sid-Okay I promise. You've changed me kitten, I wouldn't hurt anyone. But if anyone lays even a finger on you or my family, he/ she is a dead person walking.
Sheh-I get it. Now, you don't need to shut me down. I wanna see how is chaiin doing, but before that I need to deal with one last thing or else these nightmares are not gonna stop. *she didn't need to explain and tell him what she was talking about, it was her brother. The one thought that bothered her to no end. It was killing her, she needed to get this soughted so she can have a normal family life with her family and specially with the love of her life.* Can you take me to the basement please Sidharth? And remember Just trust me, that's all Okay? *he nodded in response, squeezing her arms with his fingers*
Sid-But if he touches you.... *she shushed him with her baby fingers*
Sheh-He's a dead man, I know Mr. Shukla. You don't need to protect me. I can deal with this I promise.
He dragged her down to the basement, she wasn't the trembling shehnaz anymore, she stood strong. He saw a reflection of him in her. She was pissed, more than pissed and his brother was going to pay for it. He was just waiting to see how it would be. Trusting people wasn't one of his strong aspects but he had it with her, he wanted her confidence back, so she can just be herself not worrying about what's gonna happen to her next. The bad days have ended he was gonna make sure she didn't have to suffer no more, after her brother tomorrow would be the day he would kill Sim as well and end this once and for all. They held each other tight. They weren't walking behind or in front of each other, they were walking together as equals. They stood in front of her brother, who looked like a mess, his face was barely recognizable, he was black and blue with the punches his men had been showering on him. He didn't even lift his face to meet hers even once, he sensed her in front of him but he stood with his face burrowed down in the ground.
Sheh-Ranbir! We need to talk. For that I need you to look at me. *his gaze met hers* Clean his face. *she ordered, the command in her voice, had gotten sidharth to the edge. If this continued he would loose his control, he chuckled underneath his breath, hearing her words. He just loved this side of hers. He nodded at his men, they stepped up with a napkin and cleaned the blood of Arthurs face* Good, I need to look into your eyes, to see if you are going to keep lieing to us or you will be honest, and your eyes will reflect it, I think you and our father have lied to me enough, its time for being truthful Ranbir Gill. So I've convinced my man not to kill you. *sidharth growled at the same time* Or else you would be dead until now, well your friend there is gonna die soon. But I have something different in my mind for you. Firstly, How many clubs are under the Gill's in total? (Viktor opened his mouth to answer to her question she stopped him with an indication of her soft palm) I asked you something , Ranbir?
Ran-10 in total. *he seemed disinterested in answering, in the Gill's family the men were never answerable to women, it felt like an insult to answer these questions but that's what she wanted Ranbir had turned into a duplicate version of her father and she knew how to pull him down*
Sheh-Ok! And there's human trafikking still being conducted in all of them. *her voice sterned*
Ran-No, just 6 of them.
Sheh- *she raised her finger and pointed it towards Viktor who brought some papers, sidharth was as confused as the rest of the men in the room, she squeezed his hands and finally she left his side and walked towards Ranbir with the papers in her hand* Here, these are the papers for all of the 10 clubs, now you sign them off to this man. *pointing towards Sidharth.
Sidharth was about to jump in the middle and stop her, when she blinked at him multiple times, reminding him she had asked him to trust her, he stayed at his position* We clean the clubs out, sell two of the clubs then the money will be given out to the girls who are a victim of these trafiking because of our father's deeds, this man deeds. *pointing it towards Sim* Now either you sign it, or I kill you myself with this gun right her and the clubs go under my name directly because then the only heir left would be me. We don't want those filthy clubs, trust me we don't and he doesn't too. But we have put him and his family through enough, by doing this we will be compensating not even 5% of the pain they have been through. Do it Ranbir now? *she placed the papers in front of him kneeling down, holding the pen in her hand* Come on do it!
Ran- I am sorry. *he whispered just enough for her to hear*
Sheh-Show me you are Sorry Ranbir. And I swear things will get better. Our father did us wrong, those girls don't deserve to be sold. It takes alot in a women to feel like that, it feels worthless and no women would want to be treated like that. Be a good man, let the devil in you die, and we will get you the required help. You can have a relation with me, with my child, you can have a family instead of dieng protecting our father's filthy practices.
*He took the pen from her hand, and signed without hesitation.*
Sheh- Good. *she nodded* now you will be working under me. You stay in the maid's corner and you do as we say. You lay a finger on me, or plan anything he will take you down, trust me he will. *for the first time she saw fear in her brother's eyes* You take my orders. Trust me I can make you suffer the way your friend made me suffer without me doing anything, but then what would be the difference left between that bas**** and me. I can't stoop down to his level. And you stay away from Shanny. I don't want you to hurt my friend again. These are my terms? You agree with them? He nodded in response. One mistake and he kills you You get that? *he nodded in response again. Her gaze met Sidharth he stood at the end of the room with his hands folded over his chest, his smirk was fairly visible showing how proud he was of her. She stood up and walked towards him, she turned her back towards him looking at Ranbir, who was signing the rest of the papers. She felt his hard chest behind her he leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "Fu** kitten! That was hot. I don't think I can stop myself anymore" just when she was going to reply they heard a voice coming from their left, "Fu***** bi****" fury had taken over his face, when he heard Sim say those filthy words for his kitten.