Part 43

Shehnaz just stood there, holding the registration and the brochure. A lone tear escaped her eyes and she caught it immediately. "No shehnaz, there is no space for crying. Nobody but nobody can harm my husband, I am not going to cry not when I know he is going to be back home safe sleeping beside me. And I can finally stare at him sneakily the way I do every night, taking in all the small scars his face has which show the phase he has been through, his tattoo, his strong bulgy muscles. *She smiled to herself thinking the one time when she punished him because he tried to tell her she had gained weight, a sneaky smile escaped her lips. She remembered how he tortured every member in the house, trying to get her to listen to him. That week she realized he was a child at heart the sweet innocent child who can do anything to coax people he loves. He booked her an appointment for her wedding dress, although she didn't go trying to be a little hard on him but he didn't give up. That week Viktor and the guards were beaten up so much, him not being able to touch her triggered a nerve in him. Not that it was everything to him but it was for his sanity he cuddled her all night to be sure she was safe beside him. She remembered Shanny and Chaiin running to her and telling her how scared they were of the grumpy Sidharth that week not knowing what exactly what had gotten into him. He had turned into a wreck, so she had to let the drama go off in the first 3 days itself not for him but more for the guards and the girls.* You are going to be back husband, I miss you." She rushed to the security gates, "Shut the premises and nobody but nobody except for Sidharth's car enters the premises you get that?" the guards nodded in a yes closing the huge gates of the mansion.
Sheh-Ranbir get me the picture Sidharth was sent, its high time this needs to be addressed someone is behind my husband and we need to find out who is it.
Ran- But don't you want to wait for him to be back? Aren't you scared sister?
Sheh-Obviously I am but I know he is going to be back to me, and remember one thing Ranbir being scared is a sign of weakness which no enemy should see. I am not the same crying Shehnaz our father raise or sorry your father raised since he was never a father figure to me, If my husband is fighting for us there, I might as well be some help to him. So do not question my intentions and get me the picture. (She was pretending, she didn't have to now in front of family but she had to in front of Ranbir not knowing if in case he is the enemy. He had vowed to protect her but Sidharth taught her to trust nobody and since she was responsible for taking away all the clubs away from him, there might be a 5%
chance and she wasn't willing to take it, specially since her husbands life might be involved. She had to also be sure to keep her mind occupied somehow or else she would end up breaking down something which wasn't required at this point.)
Ran-Viktor is calling back.
Sheh-Answer quick and hand me the phone. *he did as told* Viktor, what's going on?
Vik-There was shooting at the club!
Sheh-I know that I spoke to Sidharth but please tell me every one is okay? And do we know who did it?
Vik-No not yet lady boss, but Shannyy.
Sheh-What happened to her? Please dont tell me she is...
Vik-No she is just injured the rest everyone is ok, including Boss. And we don't know who did this but it was one of your father's club that we took over. *she stood up from her chair hearing that*
Sheh-Where is Sidharth?
Sid-Hey baby. I am okay. *she sighed listening to his voice, it was music to her ears knowing her husband is ok, breathing and not injured or at least that's what she thought*
Sheh-Come back to the mansion, Sidharth! Please I am.. I amm.
Sid-Sushhh kitten, I know how you feel but you know you have to be strong for me for us! Can you do that for me? Breathe in, I am sending a car there with Shanny and some guards call the doctor and get her checked. Okay?
Sheh-Okay!
Sid-Good, did you cook me a meal that I requested you for? *he chuckled making her smile which he could hear over the phone* That's exactly how I want your face to look like till the time I get back there.
Sheh-Okay. I love you, I'll wait for you and prepare dinner for you. *they hung up the phone, she sensed trouble she sensed him trying to keep her strong that meant he knew this was just the start there was going to be more harm but again she put up her game face on and walked out of his office to inform Chaiin and Mary aunty what was going on at the club. They were soon informed and gotten up-to date. She pulled Chaiin in Sidharth's office.* Call me when Shanny's car is back up ok? *she looked at Ranbir to which he nodded in a yes*
Both the girls stared at the picture on the table until she made a weird discovery, it was minor but it was something* On the auction Sidharth got me a diamond choker and i wore it the same time he got it for me but in this picture that choker isn't there. Which means? *she looks at Chaiin tapping on the picture*
Cha- Which means this was taken before the auction started.
Sheh-Exactly. How come I didn't think of this before.
Cha-But again how does that help? There is no cctv we already checked.
Sheh-Unless, Unless Chaiin the CCtv was tampered with, which could mean some one from the security of the auction might be involved.
Cha- And you think bhai wouldn't have done this already?
Sheh-Well we wouldn't know Chaiin you know him. He doesn't discuss much work with us unless it is required or needed. We need to ask him once he is back. I hate this part of waiting.
Cha-Do you think it's Ranbir?
Sheh-I hope not, Shanny has gotten closer to him. She would break-down all over again if he hurts her.
Cha-And what about you? You also just started to bond with your brother.
Sheh-I'll be ok. *she smiled* First lets wait for them to be back home. *soon Shanny had arrived with not much injury, it was a small bullet wound on her shoulders. Sham was at it getting her stiched and fixing up her wound. Shanny seemed terrified, compared to all the three girls Shanny was the only one who hadn't recived any training but she was strong already since she was always exposed to this life.* Does it hurt too much?
Sha- No! *she made a straight face* Obviously it does, but I am going to be okay. It was bizarre Shehnaz, they seemed dangerous people and they were prepared. They were just waiting for Sidharth to enter the club and then they shot.
Sheh-Are they all?
Sha-Dead? Obviously yes, you think your husband was going to spare them.
Every single one of them is dead. (Their conversation was broken with the sound of screeting tiers, shehnaz rushed towards the security to check and she immediately recognized Sidharth's car. She was taken aback at the fact there were two more cars following Sidharth's. She didn't wait for the door to open and fell in his arms, inspecting if he is okay.)
Sid-I am okay kitten. *she finally showed a sign of breaking down* You can't baby not now. *she looked at him with confusion until she heard a voice coming from her back* "Are you done Mr. Shukla? It's time to go!"
Sheh-Go where? *she looked at Sidharth* What's happening Sidharth? *tell me she pulled his collar*
Sid-What's going to happen now is I am going to be arrested kitten. I need you be strong and trust me they can't do no harm it's only for the system.