Part 37

He gave her a whole hearted laugh on her statement. "No baby it doesn't. Lets teach you ok, we take it one at a time. First let me show you how its done." He stood there with a riffle and signalled Viktor to get one of the targets up, as soon as it was up he aimed and shot. It hit the target clearly. He then turned towards his right to look at her she stood there with her jaw open, her hands holding her ears tight. He ran towards her, "Are you okay kitten? I am so sorry I shouldn't have pushed you." he caressed her face dropping his riffle down.
Sheh-I am okay Sidharth, tumhe aisa kyu lagta he you pushed me. Haye mera kaan band hogaya. I really want to learn this Sidharth. I don't want to be dependant on anyone for my safety. And I am in awe of you even more with your decision to teach me. Now show me how to hold this, she tried holding the riffle but she stummbled on her feet.
He rolled on the floor with laughter "This is not for you baby." She gave him a death stare with both her hands on each side of her waist, "What's so funny! And why is this not for me?" He stood from there pinching her nose " I will get you something lighter, It is going to take you a lot of practice to use this one." He looked at his guards standing beside him who gave her a pair of ear cuffs And a revolver instead of a rifle.
Sid- Now kitten, be careful with it ok. I don't want you to shoot yourself.
*He silently made his way behind her, she placed her arms just above him that held the gun* Now aim kitten that's the target. Once you are ready pull the trigger carefully.
She turned back to look at him holding the gun, she wasn't scared and that's what she was wanted him to see in her eyes, she was ready be experience this
With her man. She couldn't stop herself from staring at his bulging biscepts and the nerve tensing up on his neck. "You can devour my body later kitten, for now concentrate and shoot on my countdown" She did hit the trigger with no hesitation. Her heart thumped fast, and Sidharth could hear it since there was so much silence around and he was so close to her.
Sheh-I hit it sidharth.. ohh shit I hit it. *she yelled with excitement.*He looked at victor and asked "did she?"
Vic-Just touched boss. But i guess she did. *he winked at sidharth*
Sid-Seems like you are good at it kitten. As much as I hate to admit it I guess it's in your blood. You should be ready to become the mafia queen soon!
Sheh-Kitna maza aaya hayee Mr. Shukla. May be we should do it more. What's next? Can I take a nother shot?
Sid- No kitten. Lets take you in the ring today. There on the right is a changing room, I have some clothes ready for you. So go get changed and I'll see you in the ring soon okay?
Sheh-You won't join me in the changing room Mr. Shukla? *her finger trailed on his chest*
Sid-Are you trying to tease me Mrs. Shukla. Kitten, trust me if it would have been in my hands, I would have taken you here with my men loitering around. But I guess you want to wait so it's better and safe for you and me to go seperately. *he winked* Now quickly, get going kitten.
She came back changed in tight yoga shorts with a crop top, which she didn't quiet feel comfortable in so she wore her t-shirt to cover it up. He was already waiting for her, bare chested with just his shorts and boxing gloves as he was punching the bag.
She gulped down the desire that ran in her body, she couldn't take her eyes away from this man. He was 6 foot tall, his eyes had a rage which lit up fire in her. She was disturbed from her thoughts on hearing his voice, "Kitten if you keep staring at me like that, when would you learn." he had a stern voice.
Sheh-I like this strict teacher part of you.*she whispered giving him a silent smile.* Where are the guards?
Sid-You don't think I am going to let them see you in that crop thingy, do you? So go on get rid of your t-shirt, I need you to be comfortable if you decide to pin me down. *he gave her a breath-taking laugh*
Sheh-Aap ko zyaada hasna chahiye. It makes your face glow. Why don't you?
Sid-I guess now I do, since I have you. Now quick. *she got rid of the t-shirt, pulling down the crop top constantly.
Soon he had covered the distance between them and was behind her, she felt blackness around her eyes on touching she found him covering her eyes with a blindfold.* "Kitten, just trust me okay?" *she nodded in response. He helped her towards the ring, placing her in the middle* It is very normal for the enemy or anyone to attack you from behind they are smart and quick so you need to trust your gut and be quick in responding. As soon as you feel I am around you, you kick or punch okay? *she again responded in a nod and opened her mouth to say something* Don't worry baby I know you won't hurt me, just punch as tight as you can. She did as she was asked, he did try and trick her but she did manage to do it. At the end of the session when he felt she had enough for the day, he circled her from behind with her back hitting his chest.
"Jesus.. Kitten you know how hot you look. You have this mafia king wrapped up around your finger, whatever happens promise me you will never let this shitty world take over your innocence. I vow to protect it all my life." he whispered in her ear, moving away the hairstrands that stuck to the forehead because of the sweat that the workout she had given her. "Although I would have loved to see you tired of some other workout, but I guess I will have to do with this." within instance he felt an elbow stabbing his stomach.
Sheh-This workout is better Mr. Shukla. I get to spend some time with you, which I never did because of you know what happened. *Sadness took over her face*
Sid-Susssh kitten. It's all gone now, It's always going to be you and me now. Always. *he insisted on the word*
He swiftly removed the blindfold She almost slipped because of too much light blinding her eye sight. But his steel like arms caught her.
Sheh-You always manage to catch me, how?
Sid- *he roared a laugh* I guess its just my instict which will never let you fall. Now go get changed we need to go back to the mansion. Are you hungry?
Sheh-Ha itna workout kar liya abh toh bhookh lagi he, Haye aaj aloo ke parathe khane he. *her palm circled her stomach and her tongue licked her lips. Soon she was showered, changed and was ready to go back to the mansion. The car drive was quiet, he pulled her on his lap.*
Vic-Boss maybe we should get one of those cars with the black curtains you know. It hurts here, *pointing to his chest* I am still single. *he cribbed, making Shehnaz roll in laughter and she nuzzled her face in his neck feeling shy*
Sid-No doubt, you have been so grumpy these days. Go to one of the clubs and find yourself a girl Victor.
The instance Sidharth said that Viktor turned his back in shock. "Are you serious boss?"
Sid- Obviously not! Who is going to protect my girl if you guys go behind girls. You know the oath right? *he smirked. Shehnaz faced him with confusion.* "Which oath?" she asked.
Sid-Pata chalega when time comes.
She didn't ask much as she was tired, with the punches she had thrown some to his hard body and some in the air. She tried her best not to drift away but she just couldn't keep herself up and her eye-lids became heavy and she dozed away, until she was woken up with cold breeze hitting her face and his hand trying to wake her up. "Looks like I drained you kitten." He whispered lifting her up and placing a soft kiss on the side of her head.

Cruel mafia जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें