Part 24

I am so sorry for the late update guys! I had a tooth extraction and forgot to login and update m so sorry let's continue with the part ❤️
He soon reached in the basement where Alex was busy torturing the men, he pulled up a chair and signed his men to pull Arthur up and get him on the opposite chair, so now Arthur was tied to the chair injured terribly.
Sidharth took a turn around the chair, "Why did you betray me?" he growled, pulling up a knife from his holster located near his belt loop. Arthur was in no condition to answer the question but he gave out a loud laugh, a laugh that triggered the anger in him, his rage reached in every part of his spine, he took the knife and stabbed it in one of the fingers, Arthur held out a huge yell. "Laugh louder now Arthur! You stabbed me in the back, I made you a part of my family. I let you be close to Shanny who is like a sister to me, and you betrayed me. And now I want know what made you do it? I am giving you ten seconds to answer or else you will regret not giving me what I want. And I think you know me enough, I always take and get what I want! and right now I want answers. So Arthur tell me What was the reason for your betrayal?" And then again there was no answer. Sidharth went closer to him giving him a death stare, his eyes darkened, the beast in him was visible through those dark eyes, his veins became more prominently visible on his neck and his bulging biscept. He pushed hit face back, held his hair tight and his fingers grabbed arthur's neck and Arthur was lifted in the air being tied to the chair,
Sid-What made you betray me Arthur? This is the last time I am gonna ask you this question! Get me my brass knuckle now *he asked his men*
Arth- Okay get me down! I am gonna say it. *he was struggling hard to breathe, he coughed and Sidharth brought him down. he kept coughing.*
Sid-Speak up now! What made you do it? *he wore his brass knucles*
Arth- It was all because of you, Things were going so well. You were loosing your deals and your mind with it, *he laughed out* but then she came in and caused your fuc**** heart to beat, you were happy and shit, and so she had to be included in the plan. She suffered because of you! *he spat on his foot*
Sid-Why is my question Arthur! Stop running around the bush. Why don't we make it easy for you. Shall we? (He walked towards the room in rage, removed a bucket, filled it up with papers and sticks added some oil and lit the thing on fire and kicked it under Arthur's chair. And the heat started to hit Arthur's back immediately) Go on!
Arth- Destroying you was my purpose. I've waited for this moment all my life, to see you loose what I lost years ago because of your father, my childhood
when I was put in the fuc**** prison. I wanted you to feel what I felt, the feeling of being helpless ohh and I loved it seeing you on the bed as if you were dying, drinking your mind out. So The Sidharth Shukla I managed to fool you well, My name was never Arthur. "Ranbir Gill" It is, the only heir of Mr. Gill, who was suppose to take over the empire but because of your father I was put in prison, and I had to be considered non-exisitent, he ruined my life. So I decided to ruin yours. *he yelled in pain as the heat was getting onto him*
Sid-Wait does that mean you are her brother? She doesn't even know about you? So you harmed your only sister because you wanted to destroy me?
Arth-Ohh yes! she was never a Gill anyway, she was a coward running away, she never deserved being a member of the Gill family.
Sid-Ohh yeah and he did? *pointing towards Sim* the man who killed your father? And right now you are in my mansion, in my fuc**** basement so you dare talk about my girl like that. (punching Arthur's nose with his brass knuckles and splaterring blood all over his body)
Arth-He didn't have a choice but to kill my father. I wanted the clubs to myself anyways, Sim was next on my list and well I would have used you to kill him too. But then killing you first was more important!
Sid-*laughed out loud* you think you could have killed me. You fuc**** my father never knew the clubs were in your name, It was your father who acted stupid all along. My father wanted to do good, to the world by stopping human trafficking, And look whats happening now you are right in front of me helpless and very soon to be dead. And when it comes to her your family never deserved her Arthur, or Ranbir whatever the f*** your name is. She is the only one who has the fuc**** courage to be nice, and has a heart of gold unless you and your dumb father. Your brotherly instint didn't tell you once, you didn't think about her once? This man tortured her, you fuc*****, she has no idea she has a brother. And guess what I have to be the one telling her this. You and your family failed her teribly. You deserve nothing but death and don't worry I'll make sure to give you that, good. I'll make you suffer so much you will beg for me to kill you but i still wont. And you think I've lost. Ohh I never lost I found her and she is not my weakness she's my strength, it was you who lost Arthur. And now I have her and all the deals. You fuck**** failed her. (he walked away
from the basement, he felt a burden on his chest, a burden which he didnt know how to get rid off. He knew this would break her down completely but wasn't sure if this is the correct time to do this to her. For the first time he had no clue what to do, he never did anything without planning but this was a shocker for him. He made his way to his room to check on her, she was sound asleep, she looked so innocent and naive and he wondered how could they betray her, the girl who has a heart of gold, who has suffered only because she was born in the wrong family around the wrong people. He walked towards the bed, moving some hair strands which were blocking his full view of her small forehead, he placed a soft kiss on her forehead an instant smile appeared on her face. He gently pulled her up onto him her timid body layed on his own, his arm circling her waist holding it tight, her head layed on his chest, and his other hand was caressing her forehead, he needed this he needed to hold her close to his heart, he needed for her to listen to it beating only for her, he needed the comfort, he needed to touch her. "Are you okay?" a sweet voice interrupted his thoughts. "Yes I am always, as far as I have you beside me kitten." placing a soft kiss on the side of her forehead.
Sheh-"Did i tell you today that I loved you?" *He looked over his chin, the smile on her face had widened and she looked at him with all the love she had, her eyes displayed her innocence and he could see deep in her soul.*
Sid-No you didn't but you can if you want.
Sheh-Good because I want to tell you, I love you so so much Mr. Shukla. Thank you taking care of me, I am soo sorry for troubling you so much.
Sid-You don't need to be sorry kitten, you and you are the only one who can do this to me. Just don't ever scare me like that. If anything happens to you I die.
She tries hard to hold back her tears and swiftly moves her head to his face, placing a soft kiss and rubbing her nose on his jawline, giggling on the tikling feeling from his not so shaven beard.
Sheh- Ohh don't you worry, mein itni jaldi tumhara peecha nahi chorh rahi hu. Now can I sleep please?
Sid-Sure! But abh se you won't ask me questions okay! I'll be the one asking them, I want my old kitten back the one which had claws. *making her laugh* And they slept the same way, he had a long day ahead of him. The question was is he gonna tell her about Arthur yet because if he does will she ever be able to accept the fact that her brothers blood would be on Sidharth's hand, but Arthur was gonna die for sure whether she liked it or not.