Part 28

Shehnaz pulled him to a bench nearby, her movements were shocking him to no extent. First her feirce side and now the way she was trying to take care of him. She seated on his lap, with her knees folded and his jacket hugging her shoulders because of the cold wind that was hitting her back, her small hands hugging his torso.
Sheh-So tell me how did you feel the day you lost them both? Did you even grieve from the pain?
*She didnt receive a reply, there was utter silence, she moved her face upwards to him. * I promise I will never use it against you, and I will love you as much dark it gets, but you need to get it out. I see a blockage in your mind. I own your body, soul and heart but I still feel you haven't opened up to me, but you have to. It's important to let it out Sidharth. I am not here only to be there for your good happy moments, I can reduce some of the burden on these shoulders, *her baby hands started doing the magic on his shoulders, massaging the pressure points* I know they are strong, but I want to take care of you. I want to take the burden off you. Tell me please. *she cupped his rough face in her bare fingers, but again there was no answer. Her shoulders sagged in disappointment not hearing his voice, but she could see the pain and trouble in his eyes.*
"I was numb" he answered, a small smile appeared on her face. She was still cradled in his chest, she just fit perfectly. Her petite body giving him the warmth required, giving him the love he's always lacked since he lost his family. He gulped the fear of loosing her because of his darkness down and continued.
Sid-I didn't even know what was happening, unless Mary explained it to me that they were never going to be back. It took me alot of time to gulp down the feeling but for some reason I had no tears, I wanted to just kill the person who did to my happy family. You know my father was a great man, he was the perfect husband and a perfect father. But he didn't have the darkness that I have, that is the reason I never fell the need of falling in love. I never thought I would do justice to her, You know how guys usually want their wives to be like their mother. I did wish the same but the one thing I didn't want my wife to have is the naiveness my mom had. She was a strong woman. She was even quiet strong when my father passed away but it was later on, that she lost all the hope.
Sheh-How did she?
Sid-You will know soon. It has to wait for now. For now, I want to tell you I loved the kitten in that basement, you finally got your claws out didn't you? *his thumb rubbing on the bottom of her lip*
Sheh-You will be a great father Sidharth, I am sure about it. Our baby will be loved and cared for. And you will be as great as your father! I am sure about it. You just have to trust yourself that's all.
Sid-Ohh yeah! So are you ready for the baby making process then? *his hands made its way to her flat belly rubbing circles. she hit his shoulder hard making him smirk in response and an unwanted tear escaped his eye. She held it immediately*
Sheh-It's ok get it out of you. (Although her height wasn't even enough for him she still held his face to her chest now trying to cradle him. Her hand caressing the back of his neck. She could hear his quiet sobs which he was trying hard to pull back. Soon it stopped) And I am ready for the baby making process, you just have to put up a proposal first, but not so soon.
Sid-The thing you mentioned there about revenge, is it true? Do you think revenge destroys life? Do you think I destroyed anybody's life?
Sheh-No baby! You are a good man you knew where to draw the line, you didn't pull me in the revenge. You didn't pull innocent girls in it.
Sid-But I've killed men in the process. Like a lot of them, does that scare you?
Sheh-It does obviously but then I just wait for my sweet Sidharth to get back to me. The one who gets breakfast for me on my bed, and the one who blushes on my name while speaking to house helpers. *his eyes widen in amazement*
Sid-It was shanny wasn't it? Why can't she just keep things in her big stomach of hers? She had to blabber about the blushing part to you right. (She gives him the same contagious laugh which he loves and he joins her in the same)
Sheh- This is what I want Sidharth, I know things can never get normal because you will always be worried about my protection, but I dont want to stess about things anymore. And I feel killing him isn't right Sidharth! He's my blood after all. *he sighs in response*
Sid-Shehnaz, I know you are very pure at heart. But men like these never change what if he tries to harm you in the future. I wouldn't want that. I can't loose you because of your pure heart. (just when he said this he thought to himself, he said this with so much ease in front of her wherein this was his biggest fear, of telling her that he would like to kill her blood, her brother but she might have felt the discomfort. So she made it easier by talking about it herself)
—16
Sheh-Its not about having a pure heart. If we do the same thing what he did to me. Then tell me what's the difference between him and us. And I nowhere want to be like my father or my brother. Do you trust me baby?
Sid-Offcourse kitten! I do, you don't need to ask me that ever.
Sheh-Then will you let me deal with this? I promise, you will be by my side always. There are worst punishments then killing, And I think I know what to do! But you need to give me some time and the freedom to do it.
Sid-Okay but if he lays a finger on you. He's dead. I wouldn't listen to you or anyone for that matter.
Sheh-Got it boss. *two of her finger saluting him, giggling at the back of her mouth*
Sid-Did I tell you today how much I love you?
Sheh-No but you can show me if you want. (She leaned in for one more breath taking kiss)
Everytime they kissed, they felt the same spark they felt the first time. His hands gripped strands of her hair in his fists, the kiss was deep she could still feel the wetness of his tears on his face, she giggled at the touch of his rough beard that gave her a tickle, as he made his way to her neck, placing kisses on the way on her jawline, her shoulder blades, and then his final destination which was her neck, her skin was white, creamy, it gave him goosebumps. He pulled back as soon he realized things were getting out of hands, panting he joined their foreheads together.
Sheh- I love you so much Mr. Shukla.
Sid- I love you too, to be Mrs. Shukla.
This was a different type of kiss, he felt as if the burden had been lifted off his chest, he felt as if a beam of light had entered in the darkness of his heart lightning up his life. He gave her a huge heart warming smile. He felt her body trembling and he transferred his warmth to hers with a tight hug. His rugged hand held hers, "Why don't we get you inside kitten" he said pulling her off his lap interlacing their fingers together. Just when they were about to enter the house he saw all of his guards standing on the main gate and denying entry to some one. Shehnaz followed him, when she saw the person who was being denied she froze, tears started piling up in her almond coloured eyes. Her hands gripped his tighter, she felt as if her heartbeat stopped she turned her face to look at him and it was filled with rage.

Cruel mafia जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें