Part 35

She held on to his shoulders tight, his muscles clenched just to her touch. And then she heard a huge woosh of the engine and they were out of the garage on high speed. When he told her she would experience freedom she didn't quiet understand what was he talking about, until the cold wind hit her face, the roads were empty because it was late night, she didn't have to worry about guards following her, she didn't have to worry Sim or anyone would come for her and take her away from him and because of the speed of the bike, she felt a thrill, her stomach did summersaults, she had never experienced this high and she indeed was loving it. Her hands left his shoulders, lifting her hands in the air and a huge smile brightened up her face, he so wanted to pull her down because he was worried for her safety but on looking up at her face from the mirror he just couldn't stop adoring her smile and he just let her be. Later, her small hands gripped his chest and her head laid on his rough, huge back. She stared back at him through the mirror he was staring at and she laid a soft kiss on his cheek, instantly his hand left the handle, it scared her, she yelled closing her ears and shutting her eyes waiting for the impact to be hit to the ground until she realised he was playing around. His face had the huge mischievous grin, she punched his shoulders hard "Siidhhaarthh" he kissed her knuckles the one which had tightened with the fear of falling and the rest of the ride passed by silence.She felt a relief she had never felt before, soon they arrived at a beautiful location. A huge gasp left her mouth while she gulped the view in, there were two huge coconut trees, behind that was water and sand. Opposite the beach was a huge house and it looked quiet old, the wood seemed to have rusted out. He moved down from the bike facing the house. He seated on the bike pulling her in his embrace, she stood between his thighs his arms circled her neck and her hands hold his arms in place. "Yeh kya he Sidharth?" She asked pointing at the house in front of him.
Sid-Before I answer that for you kitten. Tell me how was the ride? Were you scared you were going to fall?
Sheh-ummm the ride was fun, humne yeh pehle kyu nahi kiya Sidharth?
Sid-I dont know kitten, This bike has been in that garage since forever. After papa passed away I never used it, it reminded me of him and mom. But aaj jab you were sitting at the back, it gave me the strength to deal with it.
Sheh- *she pulled his cheeks* Haye aapne mujhe dara diya pata he! Mujhe laga aaj toh death hojani thi.
Sid-Hey! *he yelled in a calm yet controlling voice* never say that kitten. *his index finger trailed her jawline* I will never let you fall in life. All you have to do is trust me! Can you do that for me kitten?
Sheh-Always Mr. Shukla. Abh batao yeh ghar kiska he? Kitna pyaara he.
Sid-So yaha mein aaj tak kisiko nahi laya. Around 7-8 years back, I had conquered one of your father's club which he was running and I didn't want to continue the filth he was doing so I sold the club when I got it under me and I opened this orphanage with it!
Sheh-You did? *her hands covered her mouth which were in a O*
SId-Hmmm, I just wanted to give a future to the kids who didn't have anywhere to go. So they would never have to do what I do. But no one at the mansion knows about it, I take their security very
seriously and I would never want to cause them any harm because of what I do. There is a reason I got you here kitten!
Sheh-What is it Sidharth? Is everything ok?
Sid-Obviously yes kitten. As far as I have you. *he pulled her more closer to his chest* I want you to teach piano to these kids. They are all lovely kids. Waise toh hum inhe proper school bhejte he, but you are so good at playing. I am sure the kids will learn a lot from you. *when he looked at her face she looked stunned* WHAT?
Sheh-You are such a good man, Sidharth. Your parents must be so proud of you. I can't believe people call you rutheless, heartless and cold. You are none of that.
Sid-*he gave her a breath-taking smile* I am all of that kitten. Just when its required. Now are you up for my offer?
Yeh mat sochna I am restraining you, agar tumhe kahi aur ya kuch aur karna he. You are always welcome, but I feel you will get along with the kids well and also they not only need your piano skills but also your affection and warmth.
Sheh-Obvioulsy I am up for it. I never feel restrained around you, don't ever say that. You are nothing like my father or the devil, you are my saviour.
Sid-Do you want to see around the property?
Sheh-Offcouse yes. But I am sure the kids will be sleeping right?
Sid-Yes they will be but I can give you a round of the rest of the property. Have you ever been to a beach before in the middle of the night?
Sheh-*her cute giggles hit his hears, and he sighed in relief* Obviously not. I have never been to a beach, but I have seen pictures on the small Ipad which Chaiin and me snucked in from one of the men in the house.
He laced his hands with hers and pulled her to a walk on the beach. The street lights hit the waves and the water shined under the sky, it looked so beautiful. Her eyes were tinkling just the way the stars were shining and he kept staring at her beautiful face. "Can I do something here?" she asked pointing at the sand.
"You can do whatever you want to kitten, this land belongs to you. It's all yours" he answered.
Sheh- *She turned her face towards him* What do you mean by that?
Sid-Meaning I re-named the property under your name. So now its under Shehnaz.
Sheh-But I don't have an identity! How did you do it?
Sid-I have my ways kitten. And now you will have your identity, you are free to go wherever you want b..
Sheh-But?
Sid-But you need me to give the relief of you being safe, So one or two of my men will be with you all the time. Understand kitten, I have enemies and I cannot risk loosing you please?
Sheh-Kya bola aapne? The sidharth shukla said please! Do you even know how to request or ask even?
Sid-*he laughed again. This is what she did to him, made him laugh, smile, which he never thought he would experience with the walls he surrounded himself with and the darkness he lived in*
Yes I do only and only with you. But can you give me that relief?
Sheh- yes ofcourse I understand sidharth, But no harming people if they call me beautiful okay? *she cupped his face*
She removed the sneakers she was wearing and ran across the sand and stepped into cold water. This is what she meant by freedom, freedom to breathe, by having him by her side. "Join me" she said. He nodded in a no. "Please sidharth. Mere liye aao, I want to hold your hand"
The tall man just couldn't deny her pretty face and stepped into the water leaving his shoe behind. She intertwined her hands with his, hugging him, feeling his warmth around her. "Thank you Mr. Shukla for everything."
He never replied pulling her more closer and he smashed his lips on her, lighting up the Sparks in his heart. Everytime they kissed he gave her an electrified feeling, she shivered underneath him. "You are cold kitten" he mumured. Pulling her out of the water he shrugged his jacket off and drapped it around her, she
sagged into it taking in his scent.
Hopefully you enjoyed this it took me atleast 3 hours to write please do comment.
Sheh-This smells like you, maybe I should steal some of your clothes from the closet. *making him laugh, she rubbed her nose on his*
Sid-It's all yours already kitten, always. Now why don't I get the bike out, you can stay here while i pull it out from opposite the beach?
Sheh-It's ok I can walk waha tak. I will keep you company.
Sid-No breathe in the cold air, trust me kitten standing at this beach at the middle of the night with no shoes and breathing in the cold air with a refreshing sound of waves is the best you will experience.
Sheh-Seems like you have done it before. Have you?
Sid-Yes I have, when I missed mom dad or when I was feeling low I came here. But it has to be a secret between us deal?
Sheh-Deal! MR. Shukla now go quickly and get the bike so we can get going home.
He left her on the beach she stretched her arms and inhaled the fresh air for one last time before she got back to the mansion with her eyes closed, she was lost in the feel when she felt two small hands tapping her knees awakening her, it was a small child. He wore a white collar shirt and looked about 8-10 years of age, maybe he was lost on his way to the house is what she thought. She scotched herself on her two ankles coming down to the height of the child. She pulled out her hands from the jacket and cupped his face, transferring her warmth to him. "Kya hua? Aap kho gaye ho baby?" she asked with a concerned tone. He nodded in a no, and placed a white paper in her hand. She opened the chit of paper and read it to herself.
"I am here and will always be, I am
taking you away forever." her hands gripped her mouth and she trembled underneath the jacket at the thought of who would it be. Sim had died in front of her, there is no way it was her father, it was confirmed that he died or maybe he didn't was it all a set up, was her dream about to end. The child soon ran away from in front of her pulling her out of her thoughts. She started to run behind the child, not caring where it led her she was more worried about his safety but he was soon out of sight. She stood in the middle of the beach with her palm holding her forehead when she came across another child. This time it was a girl she stumbled at her tiny body, she handed her another piece of paper which read. "You will be mine forever." She followed the girl again, her face had become pale, her body was shuddering which each graspy step she took.
Although the girl didn't run away she
held on to Shehnaz's index finger. Soon they came across the boy who had ran away. "App log ko yeh kisne diya baby?" she asked them, the children looked calmer than expected which meant they weren't forced. She then noticed with the help of street lights the boys t-shirt said, "Come with them, I have one waiting for you", the children pulled her away she wasn't ready to go but she had to for the sake of the children, she didn't want that person to harm them. Her eyes were looking for Sidharth he was nowhere to be found, she put the thoughts of Sidharth being harmed to one side of her mind and stepped away with the children. When they finally reached where they had to which looked like a shelter she saw a mans back turned towards her, he was way too far away for her to see who it was. The children left her fingers and ran towards the man patting him, turning he took swift steps towards shehnaz.