Part 17

Sidharth looked at Alex with his intense gaze, pushing him down on the floor sitting on top of him near Alex's waist, punching him making him bleed. He was pulled back by Viktor, and Viktor indicating all the men to leave them both alone in their study "What is wrong with you boss? We have been like brothers all our life and seeing you like this is tearing us apart. Tearing the whole Shukla mansion apart."
Sid-I don't care! Ive just gotta find her. Why did Alex shoot him? There are so many questions Viktor I dont have an answer for. This guys had a bottle with a message saying,
"Be the traitor. Ditch Sidharth or I'll come looking for you" --Sim"
That means she didn't spy or pass on any information which I already knew. We have someone in the manor who's doing it but who. All our men have been with us all out life, how am i suppose to doubt anyone how am i suppose to choose one? I'll limp if i loose anyone. F*** love, I shouldn't have fallen for her she is my weakness.
With so much going on in his head he walked towards the living room, grabbing Alex's collar.
Sid-Tell me why you shot him? Just tell me if you are the fuc***** traitor? I'll let you go.
Ale-No boss, no. I shot him because I was frustrated, the whole house loved shehnaz and not knowing where she is, what state she is in. It is difficult for me to not let my frustration out so thinking he was a part of their plan I shot him. P...Plll.ease I am not a traitor. You took me in when I was 20 years old with no family nothing, You helped me grow why would i spy or rat you out.
Sid-You want to remove your frustration right? Come with me. *pulling him towards his car pushing him in besides the driver's seat he left alone with him, tire's screeched*
3 weeks later
Sidharth was in a huge dark corridor, it looked like an old garage and smelled as if it hadn't been cleaned in years. He and his men made their way in the corridor, they saw a wooden door there on opening the door he saw her right in front of her laying down, crying in pain, wanting his touch his trembled feet ran towards her without looking at the surrounding. And just then he heard a gunshot, he felt hot gush of blood from his chest, his eyes rolled, his mouth dry, his right hand dropped the gun automatically and held the wound holding pressure, and he could hear her yell. Sidharth! he could hear her cry, his men rushed towards him taking cover, and an arm patted his shoulder, gentle slaps on his face trying to wake him up.
"Boss! Boss" he jerked the hand and yelled "I am here kitten" and the need of holding her made him open his eyes, just getting her out of what she was tied to, he opened his eyes with a jerk. "It was another hallucination wasn't it ?" Victor asked. It was all his mind, and his heart it had been 3 weeks there was no sign of shehnaz. He stood up from the table, he now was used to falling asleep on the table working all night, looking over the same papers again and again, not showering, not dragging himself to his room even, he had a beard now and looked way more intense and his bicepts had started to buldge, because of the punching he used to do in the day To remove all his anger and frustration. "We need to call doctor Shaam to get you checked up once, you haven't slept in days, eating your anxiety pills, with soo much alcohol consumption. You've started to have halucinations, Do you think she
would want to see this way boss? And nobody has any idea where Alex is, since the day you took him out of here, Atleast tell us so we can help boss?"
Sid-I already told you let me be, I'll take care of things. I'll find her I have to. It's almost been a month.
(Just then his phone rang from beside the table, it looked like an unknown number. He answered it immediately, thinking maybe it's one of his informers, or Sim for that matter. Sidharth had been waiting for that bas**** to call him but he hadn't not until now. )Hello! Who is it?
"It's mee Sidharthhh" a trembling voice, it was her. There was so much pain and scare in her voice but it still sounded so sweet to him just as before. He couldn't stop himself, there was a gush of tear drops from his eyes.
Sid-Kiit..kitten ARe you ok? did he hurt you? Where are you? just give me a hint I will be there soon!
He ran towards the computer set outside his study asking him to trace the location of the phone.
Sheh-Siid..siidhart. *a trembling voice* I didn't let him touch me but i am falling weak. Please please get me out of here. I dont know the location he tied a cloth on my face before getting me here.
Sid-Fu*** that bastard. You can't fall weak kitten not now! Think about me, think about the time we spend at no cost you will fall weak. You are my strong kitten get the kitten out with claws, if you can put Sidharth Shukla in place you can put him too. How did you get this phone?
Sheh- I sneaked it from one of the guards, But i wont be able to keep it for longer. If I don't make it remember Sidharth I am not a traitor, not a rat. I never spyed and I love you so so much. I miss you every second of the day.
Sid-SShhhh kitten you dare say that. You will make it. I will get you out and I know you wouldn't be a traitor, you are a victim just like me. Be strong kitten.
Just then he heard a bang, "Who the fu** gave her the phone, the person yelled he could hear her yelling and a thud, the phone disconnected it was broken into peices. He threw his phone in frustation and looked towards the guy sitting on the computer. "Did you find the location of the phone"
Per-No boss! its untracable, someone had turned the GPS off, there is no way we could do it. But I have the number we can find out who it belonged to and get details on that.
Sid-Fine do it. Be as quick as you can. The file should be in my office today, once you get the name get Viktor to get the whole biodata of the fuc**** prick.
He made his way out of the manor in his car alone, and stopped at a huge tunnel looking place, he pulled up and walked inside. It was where Alex was held, he kept him at a place no one would know. He couldn't trust but himself. He had not managed to get anything out of him, so he was left with two choices, either torture him more and get him to speak or it wasn't him and someone else would be relieved thinking He had stop looking for the traitor and make a move but he hadn't he monitored each and every move of them, although he didn't like it he still did it for her. He was relieved just a tiny bit listening to her voice, she was keeping strong. Alex had started to look pale now because of all the hitting and starving, he looked sleep deprived too. Sidharth pulled up a chair in front of him and pulled his hair and made him face him, "One last chance Alex before I get to use these tools on you. You've been with me long enough to know how the torture works. *pointing towards the bag placed near his chair which had knives, steel rod, and god knows what* "I... I am not. bo..ss plea..se beleive me" he answers and stays put, doesn't say much but sidharth does see him tensing up when he walks towards the bag and pulls out a rod, Sidharth was playing with his mind. He unlocks his phone and dials a number which he reads out to him loud, "Do you know this number? " It was his girlfriends number. "Every screm, your pain will be heard by her" This was his last attempt to break this man. He gasped and gulped his breath, his eyes on the phone and he could hear his girlfriend saying, "Hello" Sidharth looked at him with a wicked smile. "Boss.. I swearr.. It's not me,