Part 42

4 MONTHS LATER
Shehnaz walks in the kitchen to cook breakfast for herself, her husband and the whole house, she tried to cook one meal herself because she wanted to do something for him. While making the tea she thinks about the changes happening, It's been 3 months since their marriage, Shehnaz and Sidharth are having the best time of their lives together. They never got a chance to go for a honeymoon, because Sidharth's work had been occupying him alot. He did make sure to give her time, they had their piano nights, he used to make sure to take her for bike rides every now and then, the dimensions in the house had also changed Viktor now has a girlfriend, Chaiin has been drooling over Rohit, Shanny is the only one who is still single but she has noticed shanny soften up abit towards Ranbir. The security in the Shukla mansion has been doubled, there are about 6 guards at the gate all the time, this happened after a small attack on Sidharth's security man Rohan during their wedding celebrations. "Shehnaz the milk is burning!" she hears a voice from her back when she is busy thinking. Shanny rushed to shut the gas stove off.
Shan-Are you okay?
Sheh-Yes obviously just busy thinking about things happening around.
Shan-Well what are you doing here early morning? You know right if your husband doesn't see you when he wakes up, he's going to go bizarree.
Sheh-*laughed* yes I know. I am just taking tea for him and myself.
Shan- Well seems like you have had a long night. *she winks pointing towards the very much visible marks on her neck*
Sheh-He did it again didn't he? He is so dead today. I dont know what is it with him and his marks.
Sha-Well I know what it is. He wants to make sure wherever you walk people know you belong to him.
Sheh-Don't people already know that considering he's the mafia king of the city. People are scared to even interact with me.
Shan-He's still going to do it anyways *she winks* And people being scared comes as a package on marrying the mafia king.
Sheh-Well I guess, I am going to go wake him up. He was talking about visting clubs today, Do we want to join him at the clubs?
Shan-Yeah sure, why not. Since Ive been single let's go man hunting for me. (shehnaz walks in the room, finding him peacefully asleep on the bed on his back with his hands still on her side of the bed. )
Sheh-Good morning husband. *placing the tray of tea on the side of the bed*
Sid-Good morning wife. You seem to have been up a while. Looks like I didn't tire you enough last night.
Sheh-Trust me Mr. Shukla you did. I just have this weird feeling in my stomach, an intuition. So that woke me up
Sid-Maybe its your hormones trying to tell you it's time to have a baby.
Sheh-We already spoke about this Mr. husband no planning kids unless we know for sure, there is no danger around us. I don't by any chance want our child to live with fear.
Sid-But kitten, you know that's not something you need to worry about. The child's safety will be my priority, don't you trust me?
Sheh-Obviously I do Mr. husband. I just don't trust the world that they won't use our child to get to you. We still haven't found out the person taking our pictures and scraping you out of them. I am scared Sidharth, each and everytime you step of the house, I am scared something is going to happen to you.
Sid-Nothing will happen,and nothing can tear me apart except for you.
Sidharth thinks about the one thing which he has been hiding from Shehnaz since the past 4 months just not to stress her more than she already is, she just knew half of the truth about the pictures.
4 months back. (Sidharth is interogating the boy who had dropped down the day an envelope had arrived at their doorstep, the boy was young and was shivering when Sidharth just took a seat in front of him. "Who gave you the envelope to drop it off?" the boy was out of breath because of the cloth tied in his mouth. Sidharth pulled out his knife from the pocket and walked closer to the boy, he was just an inch away from the boy's face.
Sid-You know I love games, and my favourite one is choosing so I am going to give to two options here MR? *the boy trembled* Your name you idiot, tell me your name.
Boy- Adi, Adi is my name.
Sid-So Adi two options 1st I kill you here let me tell you won't be an easy one, I will torture you until you drop down to your knees and beg for it, 2nd well is a sensible one, you give me the name and I let you go and I mean it. I take my words very very seriously.
Boy-I don't know I just received a mail with cash and it had this adress written on it and was asked to deliver the envelope. *he stumbled while talking*
Sid-And you don't have a name? Let me tell you one fact about me, Adi. I hate just hate lies and If you are lieng I will feed you to my guards and trust me they are waiting for a hit, since its been long they hadn't had one. (Sidharth poked his knife at the guys neck, it wasn't deep to hurt him but it was deep enough to leave a burn on the skin with blood drops, just when he pressed it more on the other side Adi yelled and stopped him)
Adi-*clentched his eyes* At the back of the letter in my mail, there was a name.
Sid-Good boy, now we are talking Who's was it?
Adi- I can write it down for you.
Sid-This is my mansion, my rules. So say it. *the boy folded his hands in front of Sidharth* Fine get this boy a pen and paper. (Adi wrote the name in cruked writing because of the shiver in his hands, and the name shocked Sidharth and his men.
There is no way possible it's him, it just can't be) What the f****? You are lieng!
Adi-No I am not I swear. Please let me go, that's all I know.
Sid-I know you are lieng because I killed this man with my own bare hands, when he fu***** kidnapped my to-be-wife and tortured her. It can't be him. *he pushed the chair knocking it down puching the pillar in front of him* Do you still have the mail at your house? I want to see proof. *the boy nodded in a yes* Viktor take down the adress and go and check, there is no way its him. Check if Sim had any relative, family , children, wife, anything And why does that person want me to back down from my king position. Also this boy is in danger I can't have him roaming on the streets you will be dead in two minutes so from now on you work in this villa. You are too young to be dead, Do you have family?
Adi-Ye..yyess a sick mom.
Sid-*Sighed* And you did it for money? *the boy nods in a yes* Your mother will be taken care off, but If i know you are betraying then you will see what I do with families of not so loyal people.
"Sidharth teaa, where are you lost?" he comes out of his thoughts, pulling his wife closer to his chest. "Nothing kitten. Let's try the tea my wife has tried to make even though she doesn't know how to make it. And even though she doens't need to do it since there is so much..."
Sheh-Yes I know since there is so much staff, but I still want to do small things for you Sidharth.
Sheh-Yes I know since there is so much staff, but I still want to do small things for you Sidharth. *Come here she pulled him towards the dressing tables mirror* What is this Sidharth? *she pointed towards her neck*
Sid-*smirked* What? All i see is my wife's sexy neck. And wow those marks, your husbands done a good job, Mrs. Shukla. *his hand snaked her waist*
Sheh-My husband needs to learn how to keep his hands to himself and his teeth in control. What is it with this?
Sid-Well its love kitten. Actions prove louder than words you see.
Sheh-Ohh yeah Mr. Shukla they do, then when are you going to take your wife for a honeymoon? It's been 3 months since our marriage.
Sid-*he sighed and sagged his shoulders* I know kitten, I am sorry. You know how work has been. And we still haven't found you know the person, I don't want guards wandering around us on our honeymoon. Just give me some more time please?
Sheh-Say that again MR. Shukla?
Sid- *chuckled* You heard it kitten, I am not saying please again.
Sheh-You just did. *a loud heartwarming laugh left her mouth* Did I tell you today How much I love you Mr. Shukla?
Sid- No you can tell me if you want.
Sheh- Then let me tell you I love you so so much.
Sid-I love you more kitten. Will you be joining me to the club today?
Sheh-I was thinking we could but because of this weird feeling in my stomach, we will stay home. But do me a favour will you? *he frowned his eyebrows* Take care of my husband, and remind him to keep giving me updates will you? he can pretty forgetful when the mafia king takes over him.
Sid- Ohh yeah, maybe you should consider falling in love with the mafia king.
Sheh-No its ok I love my husband. And he can be very possessive if he ever gets to know the mafia king likes me he will kill him what do you say again? *placing her tiny fingers on her jawline*
Sid-I will shoot anybody who even raises his eyes to look at you right in his head, you know the part between..
Sheh-That's it I don't want to hear details. I am going to head to the kitchen to finish my cooking. I'll see you at the table Mr. husband. *she placed a quick kiss on his cheek and left the room. After she left Sidharth stared at the picture of their wedding right across the room, he still remembers the argument they had over what type of wedding were they suppose to do, shehnaz wanted a very traditional approach a proper indian wedding and she only wanted family to be a part of it, but Sidharth on the other side wanted a white wedding since he dreamed her in the white dress and he had vows written for her, beautiful and lovely ones, and he wished for a huge one since he wanted to show the world she was now his wife. That was kind of their first huge argument where neither of them was ready to nudge, shehnaz being shehnaz at the end made a contract with him and they came to common grounds, this picture was their favorite picture Shehnaz wore a fabulous off-white fish cut lehenga, her tiny arms were hidden with the chuda on her hands, her face was glowing with the sindoor on her forehead although he insisted on a white wedding but he couldn't deny the fact how beautiful she looked in the whole indian wedding attire and how well he complimented her with his black suit which he often wore, he wasn't up for kurta's but she anyways forced him to wear it on their mehendi and haldi ceremony. That's what this girl did to him, made him do things which no one could. She made him step out of his comfort zones and supported him throughout. Sidharth freshened up and went for breakfast it was a huge feast set on the table, he soon left for work kissing her goodbye. Shehnaz on the other hand went to finish up her prayers for the day since the anxiety she felt wasn't going down.* It was late in the afternoon, when she woke up with the same anxiety but it had increased, her heart had skipped a beat, her stomach felt a sink it was kind of the same feeling she had on her wedding but this was different that was a happy feeling. She immidiately picked up her phone to dial her man, to see how is he doing, but there was no answer and she panicked more. She rushed out of the room, nothing in the house was out of ordinary except for the fact the security team was cut in half. "Ranbir" she yelled. "What's going on? Why is the security team cut in half?"
Ran-It's nothing sister they needed more men at the club so Sidharth called for more guards there.
Sheh-And when was this? Why wasn't I informed about it?
Ran-I didn't know either until they left the premises. It was about 12p.m.
Sheh-He usually never disturbs the security, he takes it very seriously. This is something unusual, call Viktor because Sidharth isn't answering the call.
Ran-*after dialing the number and the tone going to voicemail* No answer.
Sheh-Something doesn't feel right, I have this weird feeling. Where are the girls?
Ran-Shanny left with Alex for some work at the club and Chaiin is in her room.
Sheh-Okay no one leaves the house for now. Not until Sidharth is back with the guards. *she closses her eyes and prays* Please let him be ok. (She walks towards her room, opens the locker which she hasn't touched in 4 months. She pulls out her gun, securing it in the holster Mary aunty gifted her on the day her queen ceremony took place. She then walks to her closet pulling out her dagger. Well this could be nothing but just an intuition she still wanted to be prepared in case things went wrong. She had this itch of going to the club to see if her man is ok but she knew Sidharth wouldn't appreciate that, and that would be impulsive And in her training Sidharth had clearly instructed never ever to flow in emotions and be impulsive, she had to be smart and think calculatively, this could just be nothing and she would panic the whole house so it was important for her to behave normal and put on her usual smiley face on. She tries calling him again "Please answer Sidharth" she murmured to herself, until she finally got through. She could hear loud thuds from the other side of the phone and she knew what exactly they sounded like gunshots. "Kitten." she heard his voice, she could hear his breath on the phone. "What is going on Sidharth? Why can I hear gunshots? Are you okay? I am leaving right now."
Sid-No kitten, I need you to stay exactly where you are and listen to me baby. I am absolutely perfect. You don't need to worry, I'll be home in no time. Can you get a huge feast ready for me? I am hungry with all this running.
Sheh-No, you aren't stopping me Mr. Shukla. Ranbir! Ranbir! *She walked out of the room* pull out the car let's get to the club and see what's going on there.
Sid-Listen to me kitten, I need you to stay there, and just trust me. Please just this one time.
Sheh-Promise me my husband will be back home soon.
Sid-Your husband will be back home soon, and check my drawer I've left a surprise for you there. Go now. *She could still hear some shots but they were simmered down, she rushed to her drawer, she found an envelope with her new passport in the name Shehnaz Sidharth Shukla. And also the registration of a private jet booked for next month*
Sheh-This our honeymoon.
Sid-Yes kitten, out honeymoon. I love you kitten, I gotta go now.

Cruel mafia जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें