Part 50

Its been past two days now, the day Niki is suppose to get the guy to her. They haven't heard from Niki since the day she left the mansion, but shehnaz did have her address and shes all prepared for the day with guns, bullet proof jackets. She was nervous to find out what they had in the store but also wanted it to end since she wanted her husband back with her. These two days felt like two years to her they have been nothing but terrible, her hormones are taking a toll on her, her guards and housemates are shit scared of her mood swings, there are no cravings as such but her doctor did tell her the first trimester is usually difficult she's loosing on weight but the one thing that's constant is the power she holds, the aura around her when she handles her husbands business. Chaiin walks in on behind her, when she's busy reading one of the notes sidharth had sent her with one of her bouquets on the day of their marriage, her eyes are welled up with tears which is another constant thing. Whenever shes alone in her room she's either crying or yelling at the girls cribbing about how she's going to bash sidharth up once he is back to her. "Bhabhi are you ok?"
Sheh-Offcouse chaiin, just giving myself a reminder that he still loves me.
Cha-You don't need a reminder bhabhi he loves you way too much, I've never seen bhai the way he is with you. Just so much at ease.
Sheh-Not so much this time once he is back. *she winks* Do me a favour today Chaiin, stay at home, I have a feeling its not going to be a good day.
Cha-But bhai wouldn't want you to be alone.
Sheh-Well then he should have stayed, I am not letting you, Shanny or MAry risk your safety at any cost. I'll be ok and be back soon you know your neice or nephew will get hungry as soon as i step out of the vila. *she gigles*
Cha-And then as soon as you eat, you won't be able to keep it in your stomach. I wish bhai was here to experience this.
Sheh-He will be soon. I feel it, my child feels it. *shehnaz slowly caresses her belly giving chaiin a sad smile while cupping her face*
Vik-Boss we have a delivery arrived for you, and its specifically addressed in your name.
Sheh-Lets get to work, shall we Viktor? *she left the room walking to her office* What does it say?
Vik- It doesn't say it shows. *shehnaz places her hand on her fast beating heart just hoping its not something about sidharth. And once Viktor opens the envelope and places it in front of her she feels relieved. The picture shows Bemie (Viktor's girlfriend) completely terrified with blood all over her face her hands tied at the back and on turning the envelope it said "Time for us to meet Mrs. Shukla or we start taking lives starting with her with the adress"
Sheh-Viktor are you? (she turned her face to see any sadness in his eyes but nothing all he had was darkness, she couldn't finish the sentence) Let's get to her Viktor. It's time we have a meet.
Vik-I am sorry boss, but I can't let you risk your or baby shukla's life at any cost. We have taken a vow to protect.
Sheh-Not at the cost of the person you love Viktor. Nothing is going to happen to me or my baby. We will have a back up and wear bullet proofs.
Vik-No boss, I will send a tea...
Sheh-But they want to talk to me, It's an order Viktor get a team ready and lets get going , get a back up team ready too. *she yells pulling on her vest and leaving the office walking towards the car she had extreme anger in her eyes*
(Soon they walk to the car, she kept caressing her belly the only thought in her mind was her baby, its safety she is going to do everything in her power and energy to keep herself and her baby safe and somewhere she knew he would be there to protect her always her hands gripped her mangalsutra tight thinking about him) *I know thoda dramatic he I am sorry lol had to be*
They finally arrive at the location it seemed like a huge plot which was half-constructed. As soon as they arrive there were men at their windows immediately with guns. "Hands on the seat" they mouthed. "What was I thinking !" she murmured to herself. Her heart started racing, and it was getting difficult for her to breath but she got her composure, soon the men opened the door and pulled her out with the back of her loose hoodie which she used to cover her bullet proof jacket, she stumbled on her feet.
Sheh-You said your boss wanted to talk, put the gun down." she yelled.
Man-In here, talk mean this. Now shut your mouth or I will shoot you. *the man poked the gun on her forehead*
Sheh-Look at the top, my men are surrounding this place, you shoot me your boss doesn't get what he wants and you die immediately and let me remind you about my husband he will find each person of your family and make sure they scream for death. He protects whats his. *she had a calming but a authoritative voice* So put your gun down and we can do this my way. (The mans hand started to shiver and he put down his gun she tried her best not to show him how terrified she is. Viktor was right by her side and the rest of the three guards behind her, she could have easily declared a war but thats not how she worked and the important part was to find out the reason behind everything that had happened within the past two weeks)
Man-In the plot. *the men barked startling her* (On walking inside, they were checked and their guns were dropped off at the entrance, she knew she was taking a risk but thats what mafia's do don't they. When they reached which looked like a smaller construction site again, they saw Bemie laying on the bed, terrified as soon as she saw Viktor her eyes sparkled and she looked at shehnaz questioning her about her baby with her eye movement, but shehnaz does asked her to hush)
Sheh-What do you want Niki? *Niki was standing with a smirk on her face as if she owned the place.* (Niki naam pe jis jisko gussa he aaj ke bb14 ke episode ke baad woh next do parts mein utarega)
Niki-Why don't we ask my husband? *she asked moving away from the chair and there he was the old man she saw in the photograph who had a certain darkness in him which obviously reminded her of Sim*
Sheh-You mean Sim's father? The filthy person who destroyed my life and you joined hands with him because?
Niki-Because of the power and money sidharth was suppose to give me you bi***
Sheh-Ohh yeah so this is just a fu**** jealousy game you are playing with lives involved? And what had human trafikking suppose to do with that?
Niki-That? That was just to get Sidharth out of the way so we could get to you.
Sheh-Lets get to the point. What do you want from me? And does he speak? *she asked poking the bear, the man in the room*
Raj-You have guts babygirl. That's what he called you right? Women in our world stay home and don't handle business.
Sheh-Well I wasn't left with much of a choice, since my husband got arrested on a false human trafikking charge and your son got what he deserved.
Raj-I don't care about my son, Just give me the clubs, shukla mansion and get that man's sister get married to my guard right there.
Sheh-In your dreams. *she yelled*
Before she could register what was going around she heard a bang, a voice too recognizable to her from her back. On turning around she found viktor bent down holding one knee injured with a gunshot. "WTF!" she yelled. "How dare you shoot my guard?" she yelled as she bent besides Viktor. She instantly pulled out her dagger(knife) from underneath her shoe sticking it in the guys leg who shot Viktor. "You shouldn't have done this Bose, you hurt my men. And you think I am going to stand here and watch this bulls****"
Raj-Little lady, you are too fierce for your height. It's good I like fierce, *he gave her the most disgusted look scanning her from top to bottom biting down on his own lip.*
Sheh-*stood up and giving out a loud laugh* you deserve this man bi*** * she looked towards Nikki*,Chaiin isn't marrying any body without her brother's consent at any cost. So if you are thinking that you will get access to all the bank accounts and property because your guard will marry Chaiin you are wrong, everything is under my name after Sidharth and nothing is going to happen to sidharth on the first place.
Raj- Ohh so you are smart too. So then lets get you married to one of my guards.
Sheh-*again a loud laugh* You are forgetting Bose, I am legally already married and if I have to get married again I need a divorce and that's never happening. Not until I am in your way.
Raj-Then i have my own ways little lady, or should i say baby girl. No doubt my son fell for you, you indeed are beautiful. (She saw a gleam in his eyes, which disgusted her at the same time he signaled his men with his eyes. His man pulled her by her pony tail steadying her up, she nudged the man hard with her elbow and kicking him on his knee and she turned to seek help from all her guards but all her men were at gun points, she slightly caressed her belly because of the anxiousness she felt and murmured "We are ok" to herself) You just weren't smart enough to not step in here all bossing around on me with no freaking weapons.
Sheh-*she again laughed* You know Bose your ego was hurt since I am not the ones whom you are used to following your orders. *She stares at Niki* You touch me and my men and you are dead, ask your stupid wife she's worked with my husband enough to know what's he going to do.
Raj-Well he wont be that powerful since he would be grieving crying over his wife's death . *her breath hitched thinking about what he said, shit this was a bad idea dropping into the enemies den, how could she forget she isn't sidharth who plans things correctly, she could try and get some time and get her back-up here* Make the call young lady. *he handed the phone bringing her out of her stage of shock. She looked towards Viktor it was as if he communicated with her silently letting her know its the right thing to do at this point she took the phone from his hand and made the call to her lawyer asking to get the property papers ready.*
Sheh-It's going to take at least 2 hours. So I guess I have to stay here watching your stupid faces. Get me a chair my legs hurt. *she yells and her orders are obeyed as per her need because of the power she holds. She's trying her best to hide away her tears gulping them away and goes back to her past misisng her husband, maybe this is it, its the end of her life.She closes her eyes remembering the best day of her life, her wedding day. Sidharth had left no stone unturned to make it special for her*
4 months back.
Soon after the guests took a leave, and there was only family left having dinner on the same table, the girls were busy giggling and gossiping about the guests. She heard his voice from near the mandap, which shocked her as she didn't realise when he had stepped out of his chair.
Sid-Hello family, I have something to say to my newly wedded wife. So may I have your attention and you here? *she pulled shehnaz up who had no idea what was going on with an embarassed and a shy look with the attention she was receiving* As we all know I wanted a white wedding, I had some vows prepared for you. *he turned towards her* "Kitten, what can I say. I had so much planned but at this moment I am speechless. That's what you make me everytime I look at you. Today in front of my family, the people who matter to me the most, my guards, Mary aunty someone who is as close to me as a mother, my sister and offcourse Shanny the trouble maker I want to promise you my love for eternity. My life was dark, I was heartless you brought light. When I was cold you brought warmth. When I saw you for the first time, I found you different than others."
Sheh-Different than the girls you dated? *she asked with a laughter*
Sid-This laughter, ohh my god. I would do anything to keep it on your face. These witty replies, there is this innocence in them. When I am near you my soul feels cleansed, thats exactly what you make me feel. You gave me dreams, you own every part of me and I promise you my mind, my soul, my body, all of me my kitten. And no I am never going to stop calling you that even when we get old enough walking around with sticks *he places his finger on his chin pretending to think* Naah I am never walking with a stick. *making everyone laugh* I love you, every inch of me love you kitten and I....
Her thoughts were interupted with a horendous shake of her shoulder, which made her realise she dozed off, ohh freak pregnancy hormones. "It's time we get an update, little lady." Bose said from the end of the room handing away her phone. 1 hour had passed by but there was nothing, no back-up team and it was worrying her. There was no way her guards and her would be enough to beat them down and step out of her alive. But she wasn't going down without a fight that was for sure. Her nerves had started to crack down, her body had shivers, but she had her game face on. She dialled the number and there wasn't any answer which was good sign that means a plan was taking place she guees. "They said two hours, so we have to wait you fat tard. So don't interupt my resting time. OR ask your bi*** wife to get me coffee" she was taking a risk throwing orders, but she knew they would mend since she was their only key to get the papers to the property. She closed her eyes going back to the one last vow he made which she felt he wasn't able to fulfil at this point, which ached her heart.
"and I promise to protect you against all odds and never ever leave your side whatsoever may happen." She then looked towards the wedding ring he placed on the same finger as her enagement ring shined on. And it said the word *mine* "Mine to cherish, mine to protect, mine to love, mine to fight
with, mine to fight for." were the words he always said. The sound of the coffee cup being banged on the table in front of her got her back to reality again, she gave Niki a death stare and just when she was taking the first sip. She almost spat her coffee listening to a familiar voice, she had been dieng to hear from the past one-two weeks. "Having fun without me everyone? Come on I thought I trained you good enough to get back-up everytime you would land in trouble" She turned her head in an instance with a cracked noise her neck made with the jerk she turned it with, her eyes were fighting back tears with the thought of seeing him again and there he was right in front of her eyes, she didn't even look whom he came with and didn't realise the guns pulled out immediately after his voice, or the gun being placed on her forehead which wasn't there before. "Missed me kitten?"

Cruel mafia जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें