Part 7

He looked at his hands that she had just bandaged,"Woh actually mujhe laga tumhe kuch aur zyaada problem na ho isliye maine clean karke bandage laga di" but her mind spoke differently, (Shit, yeh maine kya kiya. I again let him take over me abh isne dekh liya fir datega.) "Please yeh pain killer kha lo" she said handing him the medicine, standing up and about to leave but she was stopped with his manly hands holding her small wrists, pulling her up in his lap. "I don't like work left incompleted, thik se dressing kar do, and complete what you were doing" He said staring in her eyes. She bent on the other side opened the first aid box, and started to wipe away the dried blood on his forehead. She felt his eyes staring at her continuosly, which made her very anxious. When she was done bandaging. He moved closer to her face slowly, they were so close to each other, their breath felt like one.
They both felt thier hearts will jump out of their body's the heat of each other's body conquered them both together. He moved his lips on her cheek with passion, and she reciprocated with equal passion when she pulled his hair in return, her fingers started to play with his smooth hair, and his lips now at the corner of her lips. "Kitteen" he whisperred so closeby they weren't able to breathe but they didn't need it. They just needed each other. They healed each other in every way posibble. He placed one of his hand on her waist and with the second he swiftly pulls out the band in her hair.
"Straight, khule hair tumhe zyaada suit karte he. Keep it that way." She got up with a jerk, blushing.
Sid-Thank you mera dhyaan rakhne ke liye, itna sab kar hi diya he toh pain killer bhi khila doh.
Shehnaz takes the pain killer gives it in his hand and takes the glass of water to his lip.
Sheh-Thank you to you too, us raat aapne mera itna dhyaan rakha. Mujhe akela nahi chora.
Sid- Ohh toh isliye tumne bandage lagayi? Mujhe toh laga tum sai mein concerned.
Sheh-Nahi. *she yelled* woh mee..isiliye nahi ki maine.
Sid-Toh kya? Tumne saare guards ki bhi bandage kiya hoga? lagi sabko thi. (She nodded in a no.) Toh?
sheh-Woh kyuki mujhse dekha nahi gaya. I am sorry mujhe MAry aunty ne bataya sab aapki family ke baare mein. Mujhe pata he how it feels, the pain I totally get it.
Sid- Please Ms. MAthur *he interupted breaking down in front of her was the last thing he needed*
Sheh-I haven't finished yet *she said with a stern voice not knowing where did she get this courage from* I know easy nahi he, but iskeliye apne aap ko hurt karna bhi right nahi he Mr. Shukla, because your mom wouldn't want to see you this way. So please take care of youself, and if you can't do it then let others do it. Because there are others who care, MAry aunty, your guards, Shanny and mm. (She stops)
Sid-And whom kitten. (He started to move towards her bumping her back in the closet behind her at a distance)
Sheh- And me *she finally said it clinching her eyes* So please she handed him the glass of water and pushed him a little far away.
Sid-Waise I dont eat pain killers, just for next time mujhe dard nahi hota. So next time just the bandages are fine.
Sheh-Ohh really? *she didnt break the eye contact and she moved towards him* she moved her fingers to his forehead touching the wound, he didn't hiss protraying he is strong with a poker face. But he was shocked to see her other hand made her way to his heart. What about this pain? This is what needs to be cured. *she kissed his chest and made her way out of the room, leaving him in a shock. Ohh my she manged to shock The SIdharth Shukla this girl was something. The man jiske saamne policewale, ministers, guard, almost saare bow down karte he she just growled at him leaving no space for him to say anything in return with just her hair band in his hand) She makes her way to the kitchen, and finds a restless Shanny there. Shanny pulls her quickly sitting on the kitchen slab herself, "Spill the beans, details I wanna know"
Shehnaz asked her with a confused face, "Tum kya bol rahi ho?"
Shan-Ohh really shehnaz, pretend karna band karo, kal pure ghar ne piano suna aur hum sabko pata he you were playing it. Tell me kya hua kal raat? Did he kiss you yet? Did you make out?
Sheh-*hit her shoulder* shut up kuch bhi matlab, yes i played the piano but because I like to play it and he was in a lot of pain. Uski aankhon mein dikh raha tha, and i felt bad that's it shanny.
Shan-Ohh shit that means he really let you play. Mom did you hear her. *Making marry giggle*
Sheh-What's the big deal with the piano tum itna kyu react kar rahi ho ispe?
Sha-Because in the past 27 years, no one has touched the piano. I am sure usne tumhe bola hoga it's his mom's piano*she nodded in a yes* ohh my god
m so happy. She pulled her in a tight hug, making shehnaz frown her eyebrows but she felt good too in her heart specially after shutting him out today morning. Today mein aur shehnaz breakfast serve karenge. *looking towards Mary*
Mary-Sure, tum serve kar lena but Sidharth ka breakfast aaj uske gym mein serve hoga. So shehnaz will take it.
Shehnaz raised her eyebrows-Why me? to which Mary replied cause he asked so.
Shehnaz thoughts- Haye rabba mein toh gayi aaj. Yeh jo maine subah chilaya na uspe shit isliye abh yeh mujhe dantega subah toh pata nahi kaise himmat aayi abh kya karegi kitten, ohh sorry mein uski basha kyu bol rahi hu shehnaz abh kya karegi tu toh gayi beta. Par chal karna toh padega. (She took the tray from Mary aunty's hand and walked towards his study, just like last time when she wasn't really happy seing Nikki) She walked in the office, until she reached the gym. When she reached the gym , she was shocked to see him in shorts, and barechested, sweating all over, with the white bandages filled up with blood. This was totally the opposite of what she had asked him to do. But he was Sidharth this is what she expected but this is was brought out the rage in her for the first time, that was gathering in her from along time because of her father, then the devil and now him. But this rage was a sweet pain she felt. He was throwing punches at the bag in front of her, with each punch she felt knot in her stomach. She interrupted him by banging the tray on the coffe table. Before she could say something in her stern voice, she saw his eyes which had utter rage in them.
Sheh- W..woohh MArry aunty ne breakfast bheja he aapke liye.
Sid-Thanks! leave it there and you can go. Aur next time is tone mein baat karne se pehle sochna.
The moment he said that she had tears in her eyes. I am sorry she muttered and was about to leave but she just couldn't stop herself but tell him, "tumhe bandage change karne ki zarurat he. Mein kardu? " without waiting for an answer, walked towards him took the bandage out and wipped the blood all over again and wrapped a new one. This made him wince, his heart clentched, thinking why does she have to do this, and be nice to him and care for him selflessly. When she was about to leave he stopped her saying. "I am sorry! Thoda rude hogaya." making her giggle and shocked at the same time. "I will see you in the piano room tonight you can leave now." he said, indirectly setting her up for another date with him.

Cruel mafia जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें