Part 5

Shanny and shehnaz spend a great amount of time together in the room, she kept talking about arthur and how he made her feel special. While talking to shehnaz, a black cloth caught her eye under the quilt, and shanny grabbed it immidiately before shehnaz could stop her. "Is that what i think it is? Sidharth's jacket?" she yelled.
Shehn-shhhshh *embarassed* itna mat chilao, (she checked ed the corridor outside the room which seemed empty, and came back to shanny.) ha woh toh us din he gave it to me, so i have it.
Shan-You havent given it back to him? Are you in love with him? Yeh abhi bhi yaha kyu he?
Sheh-Pagal, love kahase aaya isme. Yaar actually..umm. (she was hesistant to her what it was)
Shan-Arey bindas bol, i promise mein kisiko nahi bataungi.
Sheh-Yaar, mujhe actually nightmares aate he. So i use this. It comforts me. Mujhe iski wajah se neend aajati he.
Sidharth was just walking in, to let her know that next week, there will be a doctor visiting her for her panic attacks, but he heard the whole conversation she had with shanny, he smiled internally and decided he would be the one handling her and speak to the doctor himself. He leaves the girls to themselves and goes to his room. The whole evening passes by, the girls go to the kitchen, cook themselves a good meal and enjoy their day. When shehnaz finally comes back to her room to sleep. She lifts the quilt to look for the jacket, but is shocked to not find it there. Her hands start to quiver thinking who must have took it, she sobs thinking when will all this end. She knew the nightmares are going to be back. But somehow because of being busy with Shanny all day, she was tired she shuts her eyes and presses her head on the pillow and sleeps. Suddenly she hears the door open, and the words she hear shock. "I am back for you my love. Tumhe bola tha you have no right to be happy. How dare you run away." He walked towards her with blood on his hands, holding her wrist. And now tumhari wajah se abh sidharth. She looks at him in shock. "Sidharth matlab?" She yells, trembling quivering, there is blood on her wrists also now, she runs towards his room in de-stress just looking for him, to glance at him once. She knocks on the door, "Sidharth, sidharth are you ok?" The door opens, her eyes see him right in front of her standing in his night shorts, bare chested, wondering what is she doing here so late in the night with confused expressions. Yes it was a nightmare which seemed so real, that her brain or her heart couldn't register him standing right in front of her.
Sidharth on the other side had no idea what was going on. What was happening, he was just shocked to see her like that. Her hands and legs were actually shaking with fear, and she just kept blaberring to herself. Sidharth shook her to get her out of what she was going through. "Ms. Mathur you need to tell me. Kya hua he? Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaraha he. Are you ok?"
She still just kept on blaberring, Sidharth woh na mere room mein usne bola ke ye ke tum, tum thik toh hona. She grabs her forehead and bends down on her knees, she seemed utter scared. Sidharth rushes to her room to check, but the room seems well, but he does notice the jacket isnt there, and he knows whats it all about. He rushes back to her, grabs her hand, "She yells nahi there's blood, dont touch. There is so much blood. Please hatao. Please make it go away."
He tried to hold her and take her inside she just didnt listen. He yelled, "Kitten mein yahi hu. You are safe with me. Kitten ssshh, calm down" Hearing the word kitten she comes back to her senses and does realise he is in front of her eyes, right there. She looked up to his eyes, her eyes scared him, it felt lifeless, it broke his heart. He couldn't see those innocent eyes that caught his attention the very first day when he found her under the bed can be this lifeless. He is brought back with the words hitting his ear, "Sidharth please make this blood go away, pleasee nikalo." she yelled scratching her milky skin which he loved. "Okay thik he tum mere saath andar aaogi. Shhh" He pulled her up not being able to see her do this to herself. As soon as she landed in his strong arms, she gave up. She surrendered herself to him, he picked her up in his arms and placed her on his bed, he pulled her nails away scratching her skin.
"Nahi nahi, it won't go" she mentioned. "I promise, I'll make it go away, nahi rahega, there will be no blood, trust me" She looked at him with her teared eyes, "Kha sau?" He smiled and pulled her closer in his arms, and whispered near the side of her hair, "Teri sau." He pulls her up again with one hand holding her back and the other near her bending knee, and took her to the bath tub. She clentched his t-shirt in fear, "Don't worry mein kuch nahi karuga. I wont hurt you a bit" He placed her in the tub, and he looked at her, she kept staring at her knees. "Shehnaz mein tumhe touch kar sakta hu?" He asked with an urge for a yes, But she didnt answer. He simply placed his hands on her knees to see if she reacts but she didn't. He then turns the shower on, which makes her gasps. She quietly wraps her hands over her upper body folding her knees.
"Mein kuch nahi dekhunga, Lets get this blood away okay" he mumurred. He takes a napkin from a basket placed right beside him, and turns the shower off as he attempts to dip the napkin in hot water, and tries and grabs her hands and tried to wipe it away, although it was nothing, he was just doing it for her. He kept doing it on both her wrists, until her sobs quiet down and she seemed calmer then before. He pulled her wrist and placed it in front of her eyes. "Dekho its gone. Abh tum thik feel kar rahi ho?" She looked at her wrists staring at some nail marks, "There is no blood? tumne hata diya sab kuch." she whispered in a slow voice. She blinked several times, so that her tears wouldn't block what she was seeing to be sure. He gently takes his thumb to her cheeks and wipes the remaining tears away. No blood she whisperes, having an eye contact with him.
He moved the hair strands from her away, and kissed her forehead. The state she was in wasn't bearable, but what was more shocking to him was the way he was behaving. He thought in his mind. Yaar, mein sidharth shukla hu Mujhe kyu farak pad raha he itna, aur mein yeh kya bacho ki tarah jo blood he hi nahi woh wipe kar raha hu. What is wrong with you Sidarth. You don't care, tujhe koi farak nahi padhna chahiye. Tu kaise bhul gaya ke tu Mafia ka head, logo ki band baj jati tujhe dekh ke dar ke mare. Koi mujhe aise dekhega toh darega nahi balki hasega. But he had no choice but to pull her out of the bathtub, he picked up her trembling body and started to take her back towards her room. As soon as he was about to step out of his room. She clentched his t-shirt. "No" she mumurmed
"Please ma....maine na..nahi jaana wahape. Tum jo kahoge mein woh karungi, aaj mujhe chorh ke mat jao." He tightens his grip near her knee. He takes her inside his room and places her on the bed, covering her with his black quilt. He walks to the other side and sits himself on the bed. He then feels small baby hands touching his back, when he turns he sees her embaressed putting her face down and trying to gulp her breath again. "You feel better now?" he asked. "Please dont leave me, mujhe mat chorhna please." to which he replied with a comforting tone, "Mein yahi hu kitten, I am not going anywhere." placing his hands on her shoulder. He kept staring at her, not loosening his grip so she knows he is beside her, and they dont realise when they fall alseep for the night.
It's the next morning, Sidharths arm held her shoulder all night. Shehnaz wakes up with a jerk, not remembering much of what happened last night, all she remembers is knocking on his door, and falling in his arms. After that its all blank to her. She gasps in breath as she sees him right beside her, bare chested and with nail marks on her wrists, her head was hurting. She tried to get herself off the bed when he pulls her back.
Sid-Arey kaha jaa rahi ho subah subah? Kal toh bada bol rahi thi mat jao.
Sheh-Woh mein apne room mein. Mein yaha kya kar rahi hu. Mujhe mere khudke room mein kyu sulaya.
Sid- Koshish ki thi maine, par tum ho ki jaane hi nahi diya. Badi bold ho tum *teasing her* Kal mujhe pata chala yeh kitten toh nochti bhi he.
Sheh-*widens her eyes in shock* Nochti he m..matlab? Aisa kya kiya maine? *looking at his bare chese for any marks*
Sid-Arey aise kya dekh rahi ho. Mein Mafia hu, kuch bolta nahi toh tum kya fayde pe fayda uthaogi.
And then all the thoughts hit her, she squinted her eyes thinking about last night how she came to him asking for help, how she didnt let go off him till the end, how she stupidly asked her to get rid of the blood that wasnt even there, her nightmares and then it hits her its all because she didnt have the stupid jacket, his jacket! who would take it from her room. She thought to ask Shanny because she was the one who knew about it. Her thoughts were interupted with his huky voice and warm breaths near her ear, she opens her eyes with mere shock.
Sid-Yaad aagaya na kitten! Kal raat ka sab kuch. tsch, tsch yeh dekho kitna zor ka mera t-shirt pakda. *pointing towards a mark on his chest. Yeh kab kaha se aaya yeh abh tumhe shukla ji se puchna padega, ya mujhe bhi puch sakte ho but mera answer ek hi hota, mera fiction, meri marzi.) She tries to get herself up to leave.
Sid-Seriously, tumhe lagta he mein tumhe jaane duga? Kal raat tumne jo bhi kaha maine kiya now its my turn kitten. Tumhe mere sawalo ke jawaab dene padega. You are not going anywhere before answering them., caressing her soft pink cheeks with his thumb. So tell me Kitten, kal actual mein tum itna dari hui kyu thi? Yeh night mares kyu aata he tumhe? (He knew people who react this way usually who have either commited a murder, witnessed a murder or they had just been through alot of trauma in their life.)
Sheh-Woh kuch nahi, umm sirf ek bura sapna tha woh toh kisiko bhi aa sakta he, *trying not to have an eye contact with him, cause she wasn't good at lieing*
Sid-Ha aa toh kisiko bhi sakta he but not so many times, bolo what is it? Tumhe pata he you can't lie to me. I am good at catching them.
Sheh- Sai mein, Sirf ek bura sapna tha aur kya ho sakta he Mein sach bol rahi hu *still no eye contact*. (She knew one detail she would give him, and he would find out she was a Gill. She still didn't know the whole story of what happend, but she knew he hated the Gills, and she would be dead he would hate her if he knew she's not Shehnaz MAthur but Shehnaz Gill.)
Sid-*he pulls his hair in frustration* Tum bahot ziddi ho, my god. Dekho Shehnaz jab tak mujhe sach pata nahi chalega.
Mein tumhe protect kaise karunga? Tumhe pata bhi he kal raat tumhara kya haal tha. You were screaming to get someone's blood of your wrist. This can not be a nightmare. Please kitten, tell me.
Sheh-Bola na kuch nahi it was only a night mare. Please mujhe jaane do sidharth. Mary aunty, Shanny room mein dundte hue aayege aur I have to answer them. And i have to go for breakfast. But he was adamant he didnt let her go. He held onto her tight.
Sid-First answer my question. You know mujhe repeat karna pasand nahi waise tumhare liye acha lagta he.
She didnt know what to respond, she moves closer to him, shocking him with a constant eye contact. She snuggles near his huge manly neck, and places a kiss there, his breaths get warm and heavy.
She knew it wasn't only her who was affected by his touch but also him. He couldn't control himself in front of her.
Sid-Waise I like the bold and the wild side of my kitten. *tightening his grip on her waist he mummured*
Sheh-You do, she asked. (This is the only solution she had left to distract him, but little did she realise she liked it herself, teasing him. What she did next, shocked her own capabilities.)
She went near his neck again, she just couldn't stop herself just like him. She pulled his skin with her teeth, leaving a love mark, marking her territory. She pulled her face up and went closer to his face, making him loosen his grip. And she took this to her advantage and pulled herslef out of his grip, and ran. "Breakfast pe milte he, aur ha yeh black colour room mein se thoda kam kardo." making him smirk. She goes to her room, dresses up in her black dress and apron.
And finally goes back to work, her kitchen. She greets everyone with a smile today, she feels happy and fresh. She was like a wave of fresh wind for everyone now. Everybody thought of her as very innocent and they cared for her in some way or the other. The girls giggle as they get the breakfast ready, On Sidharth's demand to Mary aunty Shehnaz was to stand at the table and serve today and she requested Shanny to accompany her for the same.
It's the same usual day, the men are busy with their paper work and the girls were busy serving breakfast, but today without a fuss. Before Sidharth could even ask for something it was in front of him at his table. Everybody felt something weird was going on, but they chose to ignore it.
While everyone was busy, Sammy, who was sitting right beside Sidharth, noticed something which he had never seen before and it worried him.
SAm-Boss yeh yaha kaise? Were you being attacked last night? Is there something to worry About. *pointing towards the nail marks on his neck and also obviously the bite. Abh aap sochoge ke inhe samajh nahi aaya its a love mark, bhai kabhi guards banke life expereince ki he? Nahi na? toh nahi samjhoge, beecharo ke paas time kaha hota ishqbaazi ka ke yeh sab ka knowledge ho* This diverts everybody's attention to the mark. Shanny just looking at it knows what it is. Shehnaz starts to cough, Shanny pats her back immidiately giggling behind her mouth.
Sid-No no Sammy It wasn't a attack don't worry. Woh kal room mein ek junglee billi, sorry billi bhi nahi kitten, baby cat aagayi thi *emabrassing her* itna room se bahar nikalne ki try ki, nikal hi nahi rahi thi aur fir dekho yeh sab. She just kept staring at the floor while sidharth was trying to catch glance at her, and
Shanny and Arthur, looked at each other gigling at the thought. She took a plate from Shanny's hand.
Sheh-Umm woh I'll go to the kitchen aur apples le aati hu. Khatam hogaye. Sammy loves eating them. While going to the kitchen she bumps in a pillar, Sidharth laughs sneakily and teases her, "Careful shehnaz".
She leaves with an irated face. The men again got busy with their paper work and their coffee and breakfast when Arthur received a phone call. "WHAATT?" he yells making everyone's face turn to him, he gets up from the chair. And looking at everyone's questioned eyes, he says. "MR. Gill is no more. He was shot!" and they hear a loud noise of something falling on the ground, and shehnaz was standing right there.