Part 16

Only because I had some comments of posting the next part early m doing it! 😊

One of the guards had a huge control in his hand which had a red button, which clearly indicated this guy meant business and wasn't joking around. Sim took slow steps, towards the entrance his men pointing their guns at Sidharth, and his 4 guards standing there. But his eyes still didn't leave her, he didn't care about anyone but her. He could see her scared, but he was numb at the same time he had a tingling feeling all over his body as they took swift steps out of the room, her eyes met Shanny and Marry aunty who were leaning on the wall with their hands up. This was it, she was never going to see them atleast that's what she thought. But Sidharth on the the end had a different plan altogether, whatever it was he had to keep her safe. He could fight with her, not talk to her for days but not let an as**** drag her out of his own manor. As soon as Sim moved out of the room, his guards were backing him up with guns, Sidharth walked out of the
room too and he took a step towards them which didn't go un-noticed by Sim. "You move one more step and I swear it will take me less then a minute to shoot her"
Sid-Not a scratch on her *he growled* You think I will let you be if you take her? I will come looking for her wherever she is and I swear the day she is in my hands, you will be dead fu***** man.
Sim-If you find her? But thats the whole point right "IF" Baby girl say bye to your loverboy. *Shehnaz eyes were blindsided with tears, she just wanted to do something to stop but she knew one move and his guard will press the red button and she couldn't put Shanny's or MAry aunty's or most importantly his life in danger so she decided to take it smartly, she revolted moving her hand vigorously asking him to pull off the cloth and he did*
Sheh-Mein tumhare saath aarahi hu na? Abh yeh control yahi rakh do? Mein tumpe kaise bharosa karu? *he looked towards his guard nodding in a yes and they left the control at the main entrance where they were at this point. Her eyes glanced him for the last time* I am only yours, only yours. *she yelled to him.*
Soon she was out of his sight, and he already missed her presence. As soon as they walked out of the manor, his men and himself made a run for the door, they could still catch him he had just exited. But to their surprise the manor's door wouldn't open, which meant he had locked it from outside. He asked his men to take an exit from the back tunnel and look for him, but he couldn't get himself to take a step and move out of the house. He felt numb, each bone of his body felt sore, he felt like he is limping. He punched his fist tightly on the wall beside him. She was gone, he knew he's gonna find her but how? when? his other hand reached his scalp pulling his hair in frustration. Her voice kept echoing in his head, I am only yours, only yours.
"I couldn't save her, I couldn't protect her. Sh** how could I let her go, I broke her trust. How the f*** did he get in?" he asked one of the guards holding his collar standing beside him, dropping him to the floor. "How?" he kept punching the guards face right and left brusing him, "What do I pay you for?" he was pulled back by Viktor who dind't leave his side. "Let him go" Viktor yelled. "Abhi ke abhi call the other men aur dekho if they could find anything" Viktor did the same but until they would exit from the back enterance and drove they were long gone.
Shehnaz on the other hand, knew she had just stepped into hell, but she knew he would find her sooner or later. But how was she suppose to stop this devil till then. She could see the devil in his eyes already, and they had barely made it out. She clenched her eyes, she felt weak both physically and emotionally. She knew what was gonna happen her heart, her soul that Sidharth had just filled with love will be again broken into peices but no not this time, his love will stay within, its gonna live with her, she's gonna live with his love, she thought to herself.
Sidharth left the living room to his study, he felt sick to her stomach. His breath hitched, he was fighting his own thoughts, he trusted her, she wouldn't be the traitor, she just couldn't do this to him. Just thinking her of as a Gill, boiled his blood, she was innocent how could she belong to this cruel father who killed his father with his bare hands. He calmed himself down, he had to he didn't have a choice. He felt breathless, he bent down holding his stomach tight, he took one of his anxiety pills. And removed his phone from his pocket and Called Viktor, "In my office now" This was not the time to be Sidharth shukla the love of her life but Sidharth Shukla the mafia boss, and he was great at being the mafia boss. The loverboy part was only and only for her. Viktor steps in the office interrupting his thought,"Yes boss?"
Sid-Call the security and get me footage of each and every camera on the street. And we need to find how they got in. This was all fu***** planned, it had to be planned. Our trip was extended 7 days on purpose or else planting the explosion, getting so many men this is not decided at the last moment. There is a traitor we just have to find who. He will lead me to her.
Vik-But boss usne bola, she's the traitor which we doubted the first time maybe it is true at the end she is a Gill. Maybe behind those innocent eyes, we couldn't see it. It was all there. Maybe *and his neck was snapped between Sidharth's two palms"
Sid-Do as you are told. You get that, nobody gets to blame my girl but me. If she's a Gill I'll fight with her but right now my priority is seeing her in front of me, or else I'll loose my shit. You get that. *Viktor felt like he couldn't breathe, he struggled and he left him* Get me the footage, and get me my boards, lets figure who the f***** mole is.
Viktor pulled out a board in front of Sidharth, he knew roaming on the streets just like that isn't gonna get her back. This man was smart and Sidharth had to play it smart,and the first move is to find the traitor.
Sid- And nobody but nobody enters the study but me, not even you, nor any maid. You get that?
Viktor nodded ina yes. He started to write names, Viktor, Shanny, Arthur each and everyone in the house. He didn't spare anyone but himself. He pulled out a huge file from his study drawer it had background checks for each and every one in the house. But nothing he couldn't find a single thing. His heart and mind were arguing with each other, is it right to doubt these men, his family over her. He's gonna loose on a lot. He opened another drawer pulled out one of his most expensive gun and made his way to the living room where everyone looked tensed. Shanny and MArry aunty looked like a mess, crying. Shanny came running to him as soon she saw him.
Sha-You said you would protect her. You didn't *she banged her fists on his chest*
She is gone, that man is going to hurt her. The day she told me she cried Sidharth I could see the pain in her eyes, Even if she's a gill shes innocent Sidharth, shes a victim just like you. *she yelled* He pulled her elbow tight getting her back to her senses.
Sid-And you think I don't know that? I was with her during the time of her night mares, I fuc**** took care of it. She's my kitten, but that doesn't change the fact that she's a gill. *his mind was so damn confused, was he siding with her or was he against her* It doesn't matter right now, i need to find her. Listen up everyone *grabbing everyone's attention* I know one of you is a traitor say it now before I go digging myself, because If I do that person will have a painful death! Anyone? *he growled* no answered . Viktor lets get Fred here, take two men with you and I need him in my basement by tonight. Take the jet. I am going to find you kitten, I always will just like I promised, *he whispered only for himself to hear*