Part 44

Sheh-Arrested for what? *she gave him a confused look*
Sid- Human trafficking. *his palm went through his hair in frustration. The man from the back pulled him*
Sheh-Do not freaking touch my man! You get that? You can't arrest him.
Sid- Give us a minute will you? *he snapped at them too* It's ok baby, just look at me. *he cupped her chin pulling it up to face him* Just trust me, I didn't do anything.
Sheh-Offcourse you didn't. Who ever the f*** it is, is dead!
Sid-My fiesty kitten needs to take over and just trust me okay? *he pulled her in for a brief kiss, he didn't care there were people around he could feel her tears on his lips* I love you so much wifey. (he was soon pulled back, she gave her something in his hands as soon as she did he looked at her amazed but it was
too late he was already pushed in the back of the car. A loud yell left her mouth, he could see her cry he could hear her scream but he somewhere felt helpless, this was just a show but if she knew already knew they wouldn't get this genuine reaction from her. She kneeled down on her knees holding her dress tight not letting it go, she scratched her own thighs while holding it. She heard the car leaving and she rushed herself back to feet, this was no time to fool around.)
Sheh- Chaiin, call the lawyer now. We need to get him out of there.
Vik-You don't need to.
Sheh-What do you mean we don't need to? *she barged towards Viktor* You swore to protect him, you failed me, you failed us Viktor. Someone is framing him, and how come we don't know who it is yet? Its been 4 freaking months this was not paid attention to. You couldn't deal with it, now let me take over. Step back Viktor. Call the lawyer Chaiin, Alex get me the footage of the auction and also the guest list from the registry. Is there anything I do not know? *she looked towards the guards when they were busy giving looks to each other*
Alex-Boss said he will dealll....
Sheh-Well I am your boss now! Tell me what I do not know, You dare lie to me
Alex! (shehnaz was shocked to hear about the man being questioned and Sim's name being mentioned but there was no way possible it was him. He died right in front of them.) It can't be Sim, there is someone else behind it. Ranbir now is when I need you, use your contacts and find out who is still keeping a grudge against our family. This has to be related to the club. It's my fault. I should have just let him sell it, your father he always gets me even after his death. (Viktor's phone rings which grabs her attention. She hears him humming over the phone and then hanging up.) Who was it Viktor? *Viktor blinked his eyes and bowed down his head.* I have no pateince Viktor. *she pulled his collar*
Vik-Boss is now underground, the police have no case.
Sheh-So you mean he escaped the police?
Vik-No they let him go, but he has to lay down so we can find out who is this man who's behind boss.
Sheh-okay! That's good news. I want to speak to him now!
Vik-You can't lady boss, you can't have contact with him. Remember he is arrested. *he whispered to her and she nodded in response*
Sheh-So now all we can do now is wait right? Let me know when you find something. *she barges towards her room, shutting the door she bashes herself on the floor.* WTF was he thinking. He left me, he knew this and still left me. How will I stay away from him. (she closes her eyes constant tears brimming her eyes. Memories flash in her brain)
3 Months back
She heard Sidharth's voice yelling at the girls from their room, and she rushed to greet him. "Did you hear what these girls are asking from me?" she looked at the girls, gave them a glare look. "What did you girls do now?"
Chai- Nothing! We have to follow the rituals bhabhi, and he can't see you or be in the same room with you from today since its your haldi ceremony till the marriage functions finish.
Sid-I am at no cost agreeing to this kitten, that's all. Staying away for two-three days? Are you kidding me?
That's it we are doing a simple court marriage and finishing this up, we don't need papers to tell us we are married she already is my wife *he gave a death glare to both the girls, she cleared her throat, pulling him in their room, she placed a soft kiss near his tattoo and layed her forehead there*
Sheh- It's just a week and we will be in the same house just different rooms.
Sid-It's not that kitten, you know I have to be beside you to be sure...
Sheh-To be sure I am safe, sound asleep. I know Sidharthhh but what is going to happen anyways huh? You know it, I know it he is gone, It's time for us to be happy to enjoy these rituals and not let him still affect us. You are still giving him power over us Sidharth. I have made my peace with it, it's time you make it too. It's okay, I am waiting to see how that haldi is going to glow you up. *she made him laugh at her statement*
Sid-You won't be able to see me.
Sheh-Well I can always see pictures from later and we will be seeing each other soon. You want to see, what will I be wearing tonight? *she pulled him towards her closet, showing him all the dresses with tons of excitement*
Sid-I hope you keep up this excitement till our first night. *he grinned ear to ear, making her blush he pulled her closer her back hitting his chest.* They said we can't see each other after tonight, *he looked at his wrist watch* we still have time, you know. *he nuzzled in her neck, a whimper left her mouth with the electrifying feeling she felt in her stomach*
Sheh-I have to go, I have an appointment for my hair and make-up.
Sid-You don't need any kitten. And I am not going to see you, so for whom are you need to dress-up anyway?
Sheh-Mr. Shukla! It's time to leave now. I will see you what in two days? I doubt you are going to wait until then.
Sid-You bet? You will be coming right into my arms before these two days. Wanna test?
Sheh-*a hearty laugh left her mouth* The game is on them Mr. Shukla.
Sid-Deal it is, then kitten. If you loose than you do what ever I ask for! *he gave a long kiss on her forehead, lingering his lips there, she soon exited the room*
(It was time for Shehnaz's haldi, she wore a beautiful yellow patiala with flower beaded jewlery, there weren't much people there just about 10 girls. It was only because shehnaz had requested for it and they had an agreement wherein the reception will be full of guests. Her hands were filled with mehendi till her elbows, she always dreamed of this day but feared it at the same time thinking what would her life be with Sim. There were people around, music playing but she still felt an emptiness her mother, she missed her mother. Tears welled up her eyes until she heard the girls hovering beside her with a camera.) "What are you guys doing?"
Cha-What do you think? Bhai wants to see you. He's dying, Viktor just called bhai is loosing it. *the girls giggled*
Mar- You look so beautiful shehnaz, you are glowing with happiness. (she was pulled back from the conversation with a text message on her phone)
You miss me yet kitten? You haven't told me you love me today. Go ahead, say it now!
He waited 10 mins, since he didn't receive a reply he called her immediately.
Sid-Are you trying to ignore me kitten? You know I do not like to wait kitten!
Sheh-Sidharthhh woh mehendi.
Sid-Ohh I see! So go ahead say it now! You haven't told me you love me today kitten.
Sheh-There are people around. *she cleared her throat and whispered*
Sid-So I am your husband, mujhe nahi bologi toh kisko bologi. Go ahead say it kitten.
Sheh-To-be-husband firstly Mr. Shukla. And give me 10 minutes, I'll call you back once I get back to my room.
Sid- Tsch tsch kitten, you are such a shy. Fine as soon as its the 11th minute I am gonna come there myself.
Sheh-*a laugh left her mouth* They will not let you in Mr. Shukla.
Sid-It's my mansion kitten, they have no choice but to let me in. And let me remind you 1 minute already passed by so its 9 minutes now. (she hung up the phone, and excused herself to wash out after the haldi. The girls offered her help since she had mehendi but she declined saying she would be okay it had almost dried which was a lie. As soon as she reached her room, she checked the time and blushed thinking about the conversation and quickly entered the rest room to clean herself up, she stood at the sink and stared at herself. She looked just like what a bride would look like not even for a second did she feel nervous because she knew this man would do anything for her, they almost lived like a married couple these were just formalities and rituals giving their relationship a name not that they needed it but Sidharth did it was important for him to see her name as Shehnaz Shukla on her legal documents. Although they weren't supposed to be together she was missing him, she pulled out her phone and tried calling him but there was no answer. "Answer Mr. Shukla answer I miss you." she murmured to herself, until she felt two strong arms circling her waist from the back. "Sidharthhh" she yelled silently. "What are you doing here? Its bad luck to see each other before marriage" she covered her face with her palms trying to hide her face. "Come on kitten! You just said you were missing me" he whispered near her ear.
Sheh-What if something goes wrong?
Sid-Kitten, its bad luck for me if I don't see you. And nothing will go wrong, you will be my wife soon. *he inhaled her scent* I missed your scent baby, I missed your smile, and I missed the way you still go shy at my statements even though its been so long with me. Did I tell you how beautiful you look today?
Sheh- *her cheekbones turned into a red tint* No you didn't you can now if you want to.
Sid-You look breathtakingly beautiful kitten. I am glad i sneaked in. *he winked*
Sheh-Now you need to leave Mr. Shukla. I need to clean up before the girls come in to look for me.
Sid- I can help baby. (he opened the tap of warm water and used a towel to help her clean up laying soft kisses after each clean up) *kitna chance marte he shuklaji* One more day and you will be mine fully, I can't wait for this wait to end.
Sheh- I already am yours Mr. Shukla.You better get going that's enough with it. *she whispered in a low tone pushing him with her palms across his chest*
Sid-Fine, I am going to leave you just this one night, then I am going to have you all to myself. I love you kitten.
Sheh-I love you too Sidharthh. *she smiled*
Back to today- 4 months after
Shehnaz was pulled back from her thoughts with her phone ringing. "Hello" she tried to sound stern over the phone. "Hi Am i speaking to shehnaz" it was a man on the phone, he sounded like an old man.
"Yes you are I am Shehnaz Shukla." she insisted on the name for the opposite person.
Man-I have a message for you. *shehnaz hummed in response* Did he tell you today he loves you.
Sheh-*a whimper left her mouth* No but he can if he wants to. (She heard the guy picking up another call while she was on hold waiting.)
Man- He will once he meets you, which is soon! Take care of yourself and also of you know who. *and he hung up*
Sheh- Ohh my! Why does this have to be so difficult. I miss you, Sidharth.
I will take care of myself, and of our unborn child. (She thinks about today's morning when she actually took the test because of the morning sickness she had been feeling and her weight had started to shoot up again. She called her doctor worried after the test came out positive because she was on the pill, but the doctor comforted her saying it is pretty normal it does happen if she misses a day of her pill. She looked towards her stomach "Your daddy has been waiting for you since long, he will be back soon. I will be sure to catch who put your daddy in this position, he is a great man and would never do anything wrong. Daddy and me we love you" She wasn't going to tell Sidharth until the end of the week, until she got a proper check from her doctor but when she saw him getting arrested she could see the hopelessness in his eyes so she handed him the positive test to get his hope back. Just thinking about it, got her stomach into knots and she rushed to the sink to empty the components in her stomach which was barely nothing. She felt two hands patting her back, it was Shanny and Chaiin. "It's going to be okay bhabhi." chaiin comforted her. "Let's get you some dinner!" she pulled shehnaz up and took her to the dinning area, Alex walked in shortly after.
Sheh-Did you find something out? Did you find the cctv?
Alex- I did boss, I wonder how come we missed it but we did find a man in the crowd pulling out his phone and pointing it towards you and boss. But we can't be sure if the picture was actually clicked.
Sheh-Good that's something. Show me the picture, and with the help of the guest list find out who is it!
Alex- Yes boss, on it.
Sheh-Alex get me the man by tomorrow.
There has to be a motive, and I want to find out soon. Do not kill the man or raise your hand unless confirmed by me. *she saw Viktor walking from the kitchen dropping a plate full of meal in front of her* I am not hungry.
Vik-*pushing it in front of her* You need to eat first, not for yourself but at least for your baby. *this grabbed the attention of Alex and the girls*
Sha and Cha- Are you? *the girls asked together with tears welled up in their eyes, she nodded in a yes but this time no tears* Ohh my god. *the girls rushed on her chair pulling her in a long hug*
Sheh-It's just the wrong time, isn't it?
Cha-No bhabhi, don't say that. We will find out who is behind this, bhai will be home soon. Let's feed this baby, and get you to the doctor tomorrow for a quick check-up.  It was in no time the door opened and ranbir entered.
Sheh-Anything? Please tell me you found something.
Ran-No nothing about the club or the attack. But I forwaded the picture Alex sent me to our old associates to see if they recognize the man. He was recognized as Amin Sharma, I dont know him personally. Neither met him. (As soon as he said the name they heard a bang of the chair they turned their faces and saw Shanny standing up with her fingers on her mouth.) What is it? *he asked squeezing her shoulders*
Sha-Are you sure it was Sharma?
Ran-Yes I am it was not one but two of them who confirmed it and they are trying to find the man.
Sha-It cant be a co-incidence *she looked towards Viktor and Alex whose faces were as amazed as shanny*