Part 9

Sidharth started to take long steps towards the kitchen looking for Shanny, with each step his heart clenched more and more, and his temper kept on increasing. He finally reached the kitchen and saw Marry, Shanny and others were working there. Sidharth angrily called out Shanny's name grabbing everyone's attention.
MArr-What happened my son? Kuch galti hui kya Shanny se? *worriedly*
Sid-No MArry Mujhe bas Shanny se kuch baat karni he, you dont worry everything is ok.
Marr-Ok as it is she is going to shehnaz's room to drop in some fruits, so go ahead Shanny.
Shanny picked up the tray and they walked out of the kitchen, together. She knew this was coming her way. He pulled her hand and made her turn towards him, his hands automatically turned into fists.
Sid-Tumne shehnaz se jhooth kyu bola? Do you know what have you done?
Sha-Kaunsa jhooth? *she giggled rolling her eyes*
Sid-You know what I am talking about. The flowers, why did you give them to her taking my name.
Sha-Ohh that! Tum na uski fikr mat karo maine sab soch liya, shaadi ka destination, tumhare bache.
Sid-What!! *widening his eyes and mouth in shock* Enough I can't deal with anymore, please stop it.
Sha-No Sidharth you should stop! Tum kya karne ki koshish kar rahe ho? Maine tumhe bola he you let her in, and now by pushing her away tum usse hurt kar rahe ho. Tum iss manor ke mere boss ho I respect that but I won't let you or anyone for that matter hurt her. Tumhe uske liye feelings he accept kyu nahi karte tum?
Sid-Tum mujhe bataogi mujhe kiskeliye kya feeling he? Aur listen when it comes to hurting her, I am way more concerned then you are ok. I am just waiting for her to get better and I will send her away somewhere safe.
Sha-Send her away where? She is safe here with you Sidharth. Jab maine use woh flowers diye, do you know how her face lit up, her eyes started to shine. You are her happiness, why don't you just get it.
Sid-Listen Shanny, yeh sab band karo. I am not doing this for myself its for her. Mein usse apne saath ek dark place mein nahi rakh sakta. I deal with fire all day everyday just like my father, he made a family a fuc**** family but aakhir kya hua? Everything was destroyed, I can take it in but she won't be able to. So please stop talking about shaadi, bache aur uski hopes mat badhao. Mein sab thik kar rahu don't spoil it for me. She means the worl.. *he stops in the middle helds his nose in frustration with the tip of his fingers and leaves from there*
The day passes by quickly sidharth doesn't talk to anyone all day and doesn't go to check on shehnaz even once,
After finishing his dinner he started to walk towards his room, he was astonished to find the light of the piano room on, and when he walked into it. He saw shehnaz she beautifully sat on the piano bench with a cute pout, looking here and there in the room, which made it seem she was bored. He walked inside towards her clearing his throat to grab her attention, "Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?" he asked awkwardly.
Sheh-Umm.. wohh actually I was bored and I wanted to play just like our usual day, isliye mein aagayi.
He walked towards his couch sat there with his legs folded on each other, and she started to play the same tune again, as per his demand. But she kept looking at him, she had a different spark in her eyes today, which didn't go un-noticed by him. As soon as she finished playing, Sidharth instructed her to go to her room because he had to finish some work on his laptop. "Buutt mujhe neend nahi aarahi, please I wont disturb you, mein bahot bore horahi hu, let me sit with you" she asked with innocent eyes, and a cute pout. He had no choice but to give in.
Sid-Tumhe books padhna pasand he? Book read karogi?
Sheh-Nahi not that much but abhi I can read. Aap books bhi padh te ho Mr. Shukla?
Sid-Yes Ms. Mathur. (He takes her to the book section. It was huge but he himself didnt know why was he letting her in, no one but no one had access to his books just like the piano. but he couldn't help it.
She picked up a book that had stars and moon, which left him confused because it wasn't a novel.) Yeh kya padh rahi ho?
Sheh-Stars, I just love them. Mujhe itni positivity aati he by just looking at them. I am so fond of them. I don't like reading much isliye I'll know more about stars from this book. *She answered smilingly*
They both took their seats, he sat on the couch with his laptop working and she started to read, they glanced at each other quiet alot of time. Eventually they bid each good night just as usual. The next morning Sidharth is woken up by a call from one of his guards downstairs saying there is a parcel thats come in for him, and they won't give it to anyone but him. He walks down in his shorts towards the entrance and it had some papers in it and a small box, after looking at the cost of the parcel the guard was shocked. Sidharth walks back into his room with a poker face and the box.
So the day passes by pretty quick, shehnaz rests in her room waiting for the night so she can play the piano and meet Sidharth and he is busy with work, but has a certain smile on his face. Shehnaz is waiting for Sidharth in the piano room, and he enters. Just when she is about to play he stops her. "I have a surprise for you, mujhe tumhe kuch dikhana he." He picks a confusing shehnaz in his arms, walks towards his study, takes the elevator to the top floor, and then drops her down there. When she turns her face, her jaw drops down. It looked beautiful, she was at the terrace and the sky was filled with stars, she saw a telescope there and a man was standing there just beside it. She looked at Sidharth confusingly, he walked her to the telescope. The man started to talk," Hello mam! So today mein yaha aaya hu because humare universe mein jitne stars
he unme se 27 stars aapke naam kiye gaye he, so they are basically named after you. (he handed her a certificate) so i am gonna try and show you which ones, according to this with a graph in his hand."
Shehnaz looked at Sidharth with moist eyes and a huge smile,"What? And why 27?" she asked.
Sid-Kyuki tum 27 ki ho isliye every year mein ek add karuga, chahe tum mere saath ho na ho. (Okay guys let me tell you this is true and legit , you can name a star after a person you can google it, they even send you a frame and an artificial star with your name on it.) Shehnaz was in total shock, but she continued to look at the telescope because she soon wanted to spend some alone time with him, after showing her everything the man handed her a frame, of the stars but soon the smile fades away as she sees the name Shehnaz Mathur in there.
Seeing this Sidharth asks the man to take a leave, Shehnaz is busy staring at the frame with moist eyes. He lifts her chin up, with his index finger, wipes away the two tears dropped from her eyes. "Are you ok?" She just nods in a yes. "Mein please tumhe hug kar sakti hu? I need you" Before she could question more, he hugged her tight, she sobbed like a baby but in his arms, and he happily took care of her like a baby. He could hear her whisper, thank you so much again and again. She pulled her self away a little from the hug, "Tumne yeh sab mere liye kiya?" He nodded in an obvious yes. "Thank you Sidharth." "Aur kitna thank you bologi kitten? I think it's enough for the day, lets put you to bed ok, otherwise ankle pe zyaada sprain aajayega." But she refused to let go off him. "No I wanna be here with you please" she whispered.