Part 3

Shehnaz reached the kitchen and started her work as usual. While she was working in the bar as usual, she came across a bottle of wine laying there which read a message very evidently and it said For shehnaz. After Reading the entire message shehnaz's eyes widened and her legs started to quiver with fear, she pushed herself to the ground and started sobbing like a child hugging her knees. She kept whispering in her mind "No shehnaz, no yeh nahi ho sakta" She without glancing a look here and there rushed towards her room. The look on her face was terrified, without even thinking a second she ran towards the window of her room, and tried to jump off it.
On the other side, after thinking about shehnaz being the intrudor, sidharth lost his cool, he banged his fist on the table. And then his phone rang again, "Ha bolo abh kya he?"
Man-Boss woh shehnaz window se escape karne ki try kar rahi he.
Sid-What? Ok meri baat dhyaan se suno, jaa toh sakti nahi woh yaha se. Catch and get her downstairs in the basement. He looked at all the men standing right in front of him. Go get everything in the basement ready. Mein aaraha hu. Shit how could I get influenced. Kitten tumne meri achi side dekhi thi now its time to see the ruthless side of me. Officially now i welcome you to the shukla mansion.
Sidharth had lost his anger completely and rushed down the basement. As soon as he reaches there his heart clutches with pain, looking at her like that.
Her arms twisted tied to a pole, right in front of the pole was a chair which was obviously meant for sidharth to sit on, her mouth shut with a cloth covering it, and she barely could open her eyes because of the sedative he assumed. Her eyes opened blinking when she heard a door slam, and all she could see was too much light everywhere. She saw Viktor right in front of her, she mumured "Maine kuch nahi kiya he. Please mujhe kuch mat karna and let me go. I promise yaha wapis kabhi nahi aaungi."She tried her best to move, to get rid of rope, until her eyes opened more and she saw him. Her body froze, he sat on the chair in front of her, wearing the same suit he wore in the morning just had leather gloves which were a dd on. The look in his eyes, his eyes swelled up in anger, she could feel the ruthless look on his face it gave her goosebumps.
The beast inside of him was now awaken because of her. He kept staring in her eyes, to make her regret what she gotten herself into. Her eyes looked tired, he wanted to take her bed to rest but he quickly awakened, and went nearby her and pulled her hair with one hand and held her chin tightly with the other pulling the cloth of her mouth down
sid-Hello kitten! Tumne abh tak mera gussa nahi dekha, now its time, jo bhi sach he abhi bol do usse pehle I loose it., completely. And if I loose it toh bahot bura hoga.
Sheh-Mujhe toh pata hi nahi mein yaha kyu hu. Maine kya kiya he please let me go. Please don't hurt me.
Sid-*clentching his heart* I'll tell you Ms. Mathur. You are a f***** traitor. Tumne yahase information Gill's tak pahuchayi. I lost my club one of the most important deals, because of you kitten. Why?
Sheh-Nahi Sidharth, ma...maine nahi kiya he kuch. Please let me go.
Listening to his name from her mouth almost melted him, when viktor's dark eyes gave him a glare.
Sid-Woh toh mujhe pata he tum manogi thodi, Ms. Mathur. *she sobbed, being scared*
Sheh-Please bel..belive me mein tumpe kyu spy karungi, tumne toh merei help ki.
Her eyes looked innocent to him. He couldn't take the stare anymore. Usually if it would have been some other person he would have been dead, but he couldn't do it. He just couldn't he turned his back towards her in denial. The begging in her voice was making him weak. Her tears were making him loose his heart and mind, and for the first time in his life, The sidharth shukla felt something in so many years, pain and pity.He turned his back towards her, and looked at his guards and instructed, "Keep pushing, puchte raho she will break someday" and was about to leave when he called Viktor outside in a stern voice.
Sid-Nobody but nobody lays a hand on her. Agar mujhe pata chala kisine ungli bhi lagayi that person is dead.
This shocked Viktor, he had been a loyal guard with Sidharth for alost 10-12 years but never ever he had seen this side. But he knew when Sidharth said it he meant business, He instructed the guards inside about the same. Sidharth rushed to his bedroom, and thought to himself, "What if she is innocent? Why is my heart not ready to accept the fact! Why couldn't I even raise my hand on her forget killing" In the basement his men tried thier best. Somewhere they also felt bad at her, looking at her innocent eyes and baby face, she could barely keep them open.
Her wrists had started to bleed because of the tight rope around them. She only kept on repeating one sentence "I didn't do it" All the guards were sitting and staring at her trying to get the whole truth out when they heard, a door open with too much light entering the basement. "Uth jao" he ordered, intructing one of his guard to open up the rope on her hand with his eyebrows. Viktor walked towards her opened the rope and pulled her arm up to get her up. She could barely feel her legs and stand. "Go to your room, and take rest" She limped her way, and when she was about to fall, Sidharth held her tight and asked "Chal paogi? room tak?"
Shehnaz-I am strong, I can go on my own, with an anger in her eyes which he had never seen, she jerked his hands. She left the basement with everyone glazing at her and wondering how come he let her go and didn't react to the jerk.
While walking out, she heard his voice, "Abh bhaagne ki mat sochna" She looked forward nodded in a yes and left from the room.
He instructed one of his guards to follow her to the room and make sure she reaches there safely. She limped herself to the washroom directly, looking herself at the miror, and sobbing with a relief. She took a hot shower, changed into pajamas and rushed towards her bed, she was tired, hungry weak physically and emotionally both. She went to her comfortable bed and layed down her, curling herself. As soon as she laid down she felt two manly hands on her waist, which made her turn towards the opposite side. She thought she was dreaming because of the sedative. And she saw him, right in front of her eyes. She smiled, in her sleep, and whispered in her baby voice, "Maine kuch nahi kiya, sau lage sidharth" He replied "Shhh It's ok mein hu na. I am here kitten. "
She saw a box laying right there, which
subconsiously she thought is a first-aid box and it was.
She felt something wet on the wrist which made her hiss in pain, ouch. He slowly took her wrist in his hands, kissed it. It's ok I am almost done, wrapped two bandages arouound her wrists covering the wound. She could feel his hands caressing her hair, and he whispered going close to her ear, "I am sorry Ms. Mathur. Meko aise treat nahi karna chahiye tha tumhe. I am so sorry baby. I promise abh tum yaha safe ho tumhe kuch nahi hoga. Koi haath bhi nahi lagayega tumko" She just repeated,"I didn't do anything" with a silent sob. His thumb caressed her cheek, and he whispered, "I believe you, now please sleep kitten. And in no time, she was sleep under his touch, she blushed in her dreams, saying "Thank you."

Cruel mafia जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें