Part 22

He was shocked to see shehnaz laying down on the ground instead of the huge bed placed in the middle of the room, she was curled up like a ball hugging herself. He started to look for Shanny, because he had left her with shehnaaz when he turned to the right, she was pushed down on the ground and tears were flowing down her eyes. He walked towards Shanny, held her close gave her a hug. "Are you okay?" he asked.
Shan-*her voice stuck in her throat* look at her Sidharth. What has he done to her? And that too Arthur! I am still so confused about what is going on. I spent so much time with him, why would he do this betray our family and betray you of all. *tears flushed down her eyes*
Sid-We don't know that yet Shanny but do you think he is worth your tears? No guy is, okay not unless I am here to protect you. And her *he looked at shehnaz with all the love in his eyes* I'll take care of her, don't you worry. I see
the old Shehnaz she's still there, I saw a glimpse today we just have to work a little to get that part out. I just need you to be normal around her ok? Watch movies, put on the speaker loudly which you guys spend tons of money on from my card. *she saw his bruised cracked skin on his knuckles*
Shan-You are hurt again right? Is this gonna be a part of my everyday duty to clean your wound up.
Sid-Ummm, no thats her part. She's gonna do it. She will be my old, caring shehnaaz very soon. Abhi jaldi jaldi kitchen mein jao aur uske aloo ke parathe lana with white makhan. *with a smirk*
He pulled Shanny up on her toes, and dropped her to the door, and walked back inside. He just kept staring at shehnaz, she looked beautiful in her wet brown highlighted hair streaks of it fell on her face and her forehead, her eyes shut, her baby hands that held his jacket tight which he didnt know where she got it from, her soft pink lips, her no make up face, it wasn't as pale as before, her long eyelashes, and the small mole on her left cheekbone. He curled up beside her spooning her, she opened her eyes with a jerk, and fear was visible.
"It's ok its just me! Your Sidharth, kitten. You are safe. Neeche kyu soyi ho?" he asked in a calm voice.
Sheh-ummm woh tumne bola na mera room he I can do whatever I want so mein neeche sona chahti thi. Is it ok for me to lay here? *she asked gulping down her saliva*
Sid-Obviously It's ok kitten, as far as tum comfortable ho and I am beside you. Rest all is ok! Can i hold you?
*he sounded nervous for the first time, he was scared to hurt her in anyway, she nodded in response and he held her as if she was a peice of glass in such a fragile and lovely manner. He kissed her temple*
Sheh-Yeh kya hua? *raising his knuckles, in front of her eyes looking at him over her shoulders*
Sid-Kuch nahi don't worry about it. I'll be okay. How are you feeling? *she held her head tight, pressing it with her fingertips and wincing, her eyes clentched as if she had a bad memory and shes trying to erase it and looked like she was trying hard* Are you having a headache? *interupting her she opened her eyes immediately in return she just nodded in a yes without uttering a word* Come let's get you up, I'll give you a head massage!
Sheh-*instant smile appeared on her face* Do you even know how to give a head massage?
Sid-Ohh ofcourse yes, you know jab mein chota tha my dad used to make me do it all the time, aur fir In return I used to get to climb on his head and pull his hair, I loved it.
Sheh-Hawwww *she covered her mouth with her fingers* mein tumhe apne baal kitchne nahi dungi, don't expect that from me. I love mys.... *and she stopped and sadness took over her eyes*
Sid- You love yourself, I know that kitten. Aur dont worry I wont do the same with you hair. I love them, specially the vanilla shampoo you use. Maybe I should fill the whole washroom with this shampoo, it smells like you. And I missed it, he nuzzled his face in her neck. Come on lets get you the promised massage.
He pulled her up on her toes and made her sit on the ground, she hugged her knees to her chest and he massaged her scalp as lightly as he could, with a light touch, she closed her eyes feeling his strong fingers massaging her small scalp.
Just when she started to enjoy the massage they heard a knock on the door, she winced in disappointment, not wanting his finger to leave her scalp. He moved away and opened the door, it was Shanny she handed him the tray of food, and gave him a sad smile telling him she needed some time by herself. He dropped the tray for shehnaz on the couch, so she would come up there and she hesitantly did.
Sheh- *her eyes widened looking at the food* Mera favourite with safed makhan! Tumhe yaad tha?
Sid-Obviously, Shanny and Mary made it specially for you. Go ahead grab a bite.
She grabbed herself a bite, and then she placed a bite near his lips, he looked at her with an aww expression. Even at this moment when she is going through so much pain herself all she cares about is him, He ate the bite and made a weird face on purpose to tease her.
Sheh-Heyy!! don't make that face, its my favourite food, aur mere aloo ke parathe tumhare garlic bread se toh ache he. *she again held her head and winced Sidharth pulled her in his lap and placed the tray in hers she ate the food and he massaged and pressed her forehead giving her some relief, his gaze didn't leave her for a second, she was soon done with her food and the medicine placed in her tray, she just placed her head near his heartbeat she slept in the same position, because of the sweet sound of his thumping heart. He craddled her in the same position, placing her on their bed and made a phone call asking Shanny and Marry to stay with her in the room, and he made his way in the basement again with a cup of coffee to keep him awake and give him the adrenaline required to carry on with his torture business. When he stepped inside the two men were dossed off, he pulled out a hose and splashed water on them with it with all the pressure, messing up all the new bandages which they just got done a while back. "Are you ready?" he asked with a grin and a loud laugh.
Sid-Now it's your turn to take the punch you bas***** (looking towards Sim and the blindfold was tied on Arthur's eyes. Viktor came forward with the tazer) So tell me what did you do to her?
Sim-*laughed loudly* I told you she would never be the same, you lost her. *and he received a punch on his face and Sim didn't make a noise*
Sid-I asked you what did you do to her you fuc****. Answer me. *another punch landed on his stomach with his brass knuckles*
Sim-I made her loose her control, I broke her confidence. I showed her pictures of you with different women, *laughed wickedly* I showed her pictures of you being dead, She lost her control, she
would ask for permission for everything now. I trained her and now you get to keep her, she was my prop... Before he could complete another punch landed on his eyes, his cheekbones, another on the side of his face, he kicked his stomach and grabbed the wounded part and pressed it hard. *just then Viktor stepped in and pulled him away* "Boss you will kill him"
Sid-How dare you speak about her like that, and where did you get those pictures from? *he had rage in his eyes, a rage that had the capacity of burning something down, there were beads of sweat all over his forehead and his biscept,which buldged from his half folded sleeves, there were throbbing nerves visible on his neck*
Sim looked towards Arthur, with a grin on his face, bleeding from his mouth and nose. "He edited them" sim answered.