Part 48

4 months back marriage day continues...
She finally took the last step exiting the room. Their marriage was held in a hall which was about 20 minutes away from the mansion. The reason they kept it nearby was in case if anything went wrong they had to be cautious. On walking down the steps she had Ranbir waiting for her to take her to the venue. "You look beautiful sister. I am glad you could find your happily every after." he whispered just for her ears, grabbing her arms and placing a soft kiss on her knuckles. Her eyes teared again just at the thought of the years she had missed with her brother, just wishing her father would have been more wiser and would have done right to his children. "Hey no more tears little sister, no more. Lets get you married." he walked her to the beautiful black mushtang waiting for them outside their manor with Shanny in the front seat.
She felt Ranbir freeze after seeing Shanny. She looked beautiful with a champagne colour lehenga and as usual she was complaing to the driver about her lipstick. "If she sees you staring at her like that she will kick your a***" shehnaz murmured making him laugh out loud. Soon she was at the door of the hall, waiting for the music to be played for her entrance with a gittery feeling in her stomach, yes she was nervous but more then that she was excited to spend the rest of her life with the man of her life. But the nervousness took over her and she was kind of sweating. As soon as the doors opened and it was her queue to walk in she was shocked to see what he and his sisters had done with the place. It had tables all over the hall with his business associates already seating on them. On each of them there were candles with indian carving and the room smelled like vanila. She smiled with tears welling up again as she saw her man although they saw each other a while ago secretly but he still stood there with a total blown away look on his face as if he had seen her for the first time. She felt the same. Both of them didn't even bother moving their gaze from each other, their eyes locked. When she reached him, he moved closer to her placing a soft kiss on her cheek,"You look beautiful wifey" he whispered, holding out his hand for her. On turning their back to where the panditji was sitting on the mandap she was stunned to see, two huge pictures. One of his parents and second of her mother. Her gaze moved back to him. "It's a big day kitten, I am sure our parents are watching but I think we deserved for them to be our sides." he smiled. "I love you Mr. Shukla." she replied with a gasp.
Sid-Good because I love you more to be Mrs. Shukla. (They held their gaze until they heard Chaiin and Shanny clearing their throat,and shehnaz led out her infectious laugh listening Sidharth growl at the interuption.) Soon it will be just you and me. *he winked*
Before I proceed one apology, I dont know much about rituals I haven't seen a live wedding ever, since ours are different so please spare me if I am wrong somewhere, I dont mean to offend anyone. Whatever I am writing is from my research and help from some friends.
They moved to the mandap that was set up, standing opposite each other for their garland exchange *jai mala* They were handed them, and soon Sidharth stumbled with his turban trying to hold it in place. "Tell me again why did we agree to this?" he grumped like a child. She felt strange looking at the mafia king lightning up for a change. Usually grooms would play around in the Jai mala session but Sidharth was different he had told her privately before, he would want to finish all the functions quickly because he wanted to be back with her on his bed side soon, that's how much he was obsessed with her. Her curves, her birthmark, her rosy cheeks, her plumpy lips, he craved her each moment they were away. Sometimes it scared her, not being his obsession but the fact she knew if anything ever happened to her he would be shattered. Then came their turn to be seated in front of the flames for their actual wedding chanters. The pandit ji told them about the significance of the agni, each commitment they make in front of the agni signifies god. Sidharth felt pure, his soul felt refreshed just the way shehnaz made him feel. Shehnaz's eyes welled up again when her brother walked in for her kanadyan until her man pulled his hand on the side of her neck, his thumbpad gently stroked the tear that left her eye, pulling her up for the pheras. Each step they took together signified a vow, a vow to a happy life, a vow to hold the other person when one would tremble. The one of the many things that kept them together was their trust in each other and both had played equal parts in building it up. Sidharth never made her feel any less, he always said she has the power, she always did all she needed to learn was how to exercise it and she did eventually with his help. The whole hall started at them but her man was busy staring at her, threading their hands together. Then came the best part, the part he was waiting for to mark her, claim her but in a pure bliss way this time. He slid the beautiful mangalsutra he got designed for her in her neck and then came the sindoor, she closed her eyes while he applied it on her forehead. All she felt was luck, blessed, loved, respected, and most importantly his. "His and only his." And she could finally feel what being maried felt like although they always lived like married couple. Panditji ended the rituals with blessings, something they would cherish all their life. And now it was time for them to celebrate being together, to being one soul. Before heading to the dance floor or their tables for dinner. She was swiftly excused away with him shocking her. "Sidharth everyone is waiting for us, where are you taking me?" she asked in a concerned tone while he pulled her in the elevator. "They are used to waiting for the king, while I spend a moment with my newly wedded wife. And also I have something for you." He pushed her into a penthouse with her back facing his front and his chin resting on her shoulder which was on the top floor of the hotel above the hall which she never knew was booked for them. Again another surprise by him. He stopped at the huge mirror at the doorstep.
Sid-You manage to take my breath away everytime I look at you kitten. *he nuzzled himself in the crook of her neck* You know why I wanted a white wedding? *he asked sending chills down her body while he kissed the tatoo from over the jewellery*
Sheh-Umm.. because you wanted to see me in a white dress? *she paused* and also you wanted to say some vows?
Sid-Yes secondary. But the primary reason was because I would get to kiss my wife as soon as we were annouced as one. *his thumb brushed her jawline* Claim what's respectfully mine, but since we couldn't do it down there. The first thing i want to do is seal the deal with a kiss.
Sheh-Are you calling our marriage a deal Mr. Shukla? *she turned towards him, adjusting his turban and giggling* You look perfect in this. Thank you for everything Mr. Shukla.
Sid-Kitten? *he said in a warning tone to stop her from thanking*
Sheh-Mr. Shukla? *she replied challenging him right back*
Sid-I like the sound of that MRs. Shukla. *he chuckled pulling her into a breathtaking kiss, their first kiss as husband and wife. It was claiming, his hands held her face straight to give him proper access to what was his, and her hands roamed at his huge chest, the kiss was filled with passion, she kissed away his pain, his darkness he held for years and filled it with light, while he kissed away her fear, her thoughts leaving just one thought in her mind she had him and he had her. No one but no one could break them apart, emotionally, mentally. They were meant to be together to be one. #SIDNAAZ❤️

Cruel mafia जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें