Part 4

Sidharth pulled her outside with him, instructing all his guards with just his palm to let them be alone. He pulled her out in a huge garden, the view which she had from her room was right in front of her with no windows. He pulled her tight by her waist pulling her near him. She gasped with shock, and held her throat trying to tell him she can't breathe. She pushed herself down the floor, and just sat there holding her throat and sobbed her eyes off. She indeed was having a panic attack. He knew it in seconds because he has had the same attack quiet alot of times. He used to cure his attack with pills without anybody even knowing about it. But here it was different first he did think of calling his guards with the pills but when he saw her sitting on the ground in grass, he just sat down beside her, he didn't utter a single word and held her close. She folded herself in him.
He kept on hugging her, leting her in for the first time. He knew this wasn't him but he just couldn't stop himself. "Sshhh, I've got you kitten." she just snuggled into him and slowly slowly her breath started to get normal and her sobs simmers down. She finally gathered courage and asked him,"T..tuum mere peeche kyu aaye?" to which he replied, "Tum ro rahi thi isliye" to which she replied,"Ho..hogaya m ok now." Looking at her in this state put him into utter guilt he thought this was all because of him, because of the basement and he thought to himself this is it. He's atleast gonna make sure she feels better, and then he's gonna let her go from here help her out, give her a good life and not make her a part of his mafia life. When he was lost in his thoughts, he heard a innocent voice, Sheh-"Tumhe nahi lagta yeh garden mein flowers dalne chahiye. Sirf trees kyu he yaha."
Sid-You want them? Which ones tell me?
Sheh-Umm sare mix. ( a cold wind blew, forcing her to snuggle in him more)
Sid-Ok then thats what you will get. Tumhe thand lag rahi he? To which she nodded in a yes, He just removed his coat and put it on her shoulder, and instructed her to go to her room and rest. To her surprise he pulled her up in a warm hug, and kissed her hair. She just blushed and walked herself in the house.
He walked behind her. Everyone was waiting for them in the living room. They had never seen Sidharth's this side in so many years. He called Victor, "call the gardener and fill the garden with as many colourful flowers as you can." He thought its just some more time, as soon her panic attacks go down and she is better. He will let her go. But little did he know this was just the beginning.
This girl had more to suffer, for something she wasn't even responsible for. Shehnaz spends the rest of the day with Shanny. And she is finally left alone to sleep and rest. Her eyes opened and She found herself in a darkplace with Sim there, laughing loudly right in front of her face. I am not far from you. Mein aaragaya. And he kicked her on her knee, making her kneel down. No Devil no please go. She kept yelling in her. He pulled her hair, bending her backwards, and he punished her for enjoying her freedom, and her eyes opened wide with sweat on her forehead and panting as if she just had a jog. She yelled, nahi nahi, please waheguru nahi. The nightmares had just begun.
She was having another panic attacks. She woke up from the bed in a rush, and ran towards the door beside her which was obviously Sidharth's door because he had got her back to normal in the morning. But she just couldn't get herself to do it. She ran back to the room, held her forehead tight. She didn't know what to do. She saw the jacket Sidharth had provided her in the evening. She wrapped it around her arms, she smelled him, it somehow calmed her down. Her tears dried up after a while, the coat gave her relief, she felt safe with it. She just sat on the floor and slept herself crying with the coat wrapped around her. And she managed to sleep the whole night. The next morning, she was woken up by a bang on the door as per usual. She quickly stood up with a sore back because of sleeping on the floor. She ran to her bed and hit the coat under the quilt.
"Andar aao" She yelled. And obviously. It was Sidharth just like yesterday morning, with a tray of breakfast. He placed the tray near her on the bed. "Yeh lo tumhara breakfast, aloo ka paratha with what white makhan. I think tumne yeh hi bola tha na kal. And here's your medicine on the side table. Take it And take your day off today as well." To which she interupted in a low voice. "Par Sidharth, mein bore hoti hu. Mein abh thik hu mera haath bhi kaam karlungi mein."
Sid- How many times I have to tell you Ms. MAthur I do the ordering and not you. Shanny will be here for you.
He got up from the bed making his way out when he heard her baby voice, "Please"
He pinched his nose with his thumb and ring finger, and mumured to himself. "Yaar yeh ladki, kya he f*** how does she do it. I just loose my control in front of her. This needs to stop.
His mind told him to stop but his mouth said something else, "Fine, you will not be cooking. Aur apni medicines time pe lena. Aur keep Shanny with you." As soon as he left, Shanny entered "Looks like yeh tera sai mein caretaker ban gaya he" gigling.
Sheh-Tu na bakwas mat kar. Chal neeche jayenge I want to spend time with Mary aunty aur kal ki story complete sun ni he aaj. She finishes her breakfast, and they make their way down to the kitchen. They had a long chit chatter with MAry aunty.
Mar-Shanny, here this Sidharth's protein shake. Go and give to him quick. Or else he is going to be angry it's alreadty late.
Shanny pulled shehnaz with her. "Why are you taking me? Mujhe nahi aana, daant khilaogi tum"
But you know how friends are she was left with no choice and she went. While walking towards his office. They hit themselves in Arthur, which made Shanny very uncomfortable. She started looking down on the floor, biting her lips. "Tum yeh le jaogi, please? Sidharth ko de dena?"
Sheh-MAry aunty ne tumhe bola he mein akeli nahi jaari. Aur tum kyu nahi jaa sakti?
Shan-Samajh na pyaar ki baat he looking at Arthur. Please please I promise jab tak tum aaungi wapis I'll be here. Shehanaz left from there irated and angry. As soon as she reached near the office. There were Viktor and Sammy standing near the door, "Ummm, mujhe Siiidd I mean Mr. Shukla ko yeh dena he MAry aunty ne bhijwaya he."
They openned the gate for her with the help of a button and instructed her to take a right and use the elevator to the 2nd floor. She will find him right there. She followed the same. The office was a dark place most of the things were black and grey. She very quietly made her way to what seems to look like his study. She entered and after seeing what she saw, only these words left her mouth. "I am sorry to disturb you but Mary aunty ne yeh bheja he." which grabbed his attention and the girls attention sitting right there on Sidharth's table. She saw Sidharth's hand on the girls thigh. She just left the glass in the center table right in front of her. And left from there with her eyes down. Sidharth banged his fist on the table, "F*** why does she have to come with her inncoent face and eyes at the wrong time" instructing the girl to leave.

Cruel mafia जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें