Part 51

There was another bang voice heard, it was her Coffee cup that she had dropped. There he was in his style looking handsome as always although he looked huge compared to usual. He was wearing his usual black suit with a white shirt and had cool sunglasses on, it looked like he hadn't shaved for long he had a grown beard that made him look more hot, her eyes were watery but no this wasn't the time. She held herself back from reacting much and just watched him move. As soon as he took a step forward and walked towards her she noticed the aura of the room changed completely. She thought this would turn into a war but the man behind her moved away when sidharth put down his sunglasses and directly made an eye contact with him, she saw darkness in his eyes, something which she was aware off but it would scare the shi*** out of any one. He instantly shot the man's hand "Don't you dare point a gun at my wife ever. She's mine and nobody touches her even with a gun." Her eyes flinched hearing his statement she really wanted to yell at him, fight him, scream at him for leaving her but she knew disrespecting him in front of their enemies or their guards wasn't something he would appreciate. "Bose! I expected you to be smarter and have loyal men, but it seems like they are as of a bas**** as you are it was easy to bribe them off at the entrance" she was sure he wasn't talking to her but his eyes remained on her. It was later when she noticed and looked anywhere away from sidharth that she saw he had come with a plan, he was backed up there were guards behind him rohit from the orphanage had accompanied him too. She followed his gaze staring at bose, and was startled to see bose and Niki completely still and numb.
Bos-Don't leave them! Shoot! *he yelled in a dominant voice and she immediately felt an elbow pushing her back and then heard a punch on turning her head she realized the punches were been thrown at Viktor who wouldn't give up the gun Bose's guard was holding to be pointed at shehnaz. This brought her instincts into motion and she woke up kicking the guy on his knee but it was too late a shot was already made. Sidharth ran on his feet instantly fearing the one thing which haunted him the most while he was away from her, shehnaz getting hurt. He immediately pulled his gun from his holster and pointed two shots one at Bose and the other one at Bose's guard while crossing the distance between him and his wife. "Kitten" he whispered. "Fuck" he mumbled under his breath when he realized his wife and child were unharmed it was Viktor who was hurt on his thigh and bleeding. He pulled her head away from all that was happening towards his chest, he held her waist tight and just for a minute he savored her, just for a minute he smelled her, her hands ran on his suit feeling him again, but she refused to cry and give in, for a moment he touched her belly reminding himself of what he had missed in the pass 2 weeks, for a moment he wanted to secure both of them in a bubble, their bubble away from cruelty, where there was only love and them, just them, his hands refused to give up his tight possessive hold but he had too, he was finally inhaling what she was exhaling. "I missed you baby" he possessively whispered only for her ears and his hands ruffled her hair. "It's gonna be ok, I am here. You did great kitten." and then he finally moved his attention towards their enemies because now it was time for revenge and no one but no one messed with SIDHARTH SHUKLA. His guards had already surrounded the place, and soon the scene was opposite (scene paltega aur Niki pitegi) "Bose bose, its time we talk before that I need to take care of my favorite guard that you shot you fu****" he landed a punch on the man who shot at Viktor. With his two fingers he signaled two of his guards who picked up Viktor. Sidharth went and unhooked Bemie from the chains and helped her stand up. "They are going to take you to the manor with Viktor, Dr. Sham will be waiting for you, are you okay? did they tou..." before he could complete Bemie nodded in a no. "Good. I am sorry you got caught up into my sh**" he was stunned to hear the next question that Bemie droped. "Will Viktor make it?"
Sid-*Stilled at his place because it was something he didn't have an answer too, he hugged his wife with fear of losing her but it hurt him to see his brother, his friend lying there in pool of his own blood but he was conscious* Yes he will. *he answered with all the courage he had, He will take you home, if you need anything you know Chaiin and Shanny are there too, *meanwhile he saw bemie giving a look at shehnaz* Don t worry she's here with me, I need to see her and make sure shes safe in front of me. We will be home soon, until then do me a favor take care of my brother. *Bemie nodded and left the room with his guard holding Viktor's shoulder who was wincing with pain at every step. He walked towards shehnaz and made her sit on the chair she was already in. And then he made his way towards Bose, "You fuc*** just like your son, sorry your son was like you trying to live on someone else's fucking money and you put my wife and my child's life in jeopardy for
this shit? for money? You will pay Bose just like your son did. He stared at Nikki, and you I trusted you with my work, Why did you do this Nikki? why did you betray me?
Nik-Because of her. *she spat glaring at shehnaz* She got what i worked for, the bi**** came out of nowhere and acted as if she fucking owns the villa.
Sid-Well she off course does, and don't you curse at my wife. She doesn't only own the villa, she owns all of me. *shehnaz eyes caught his when he said this sentence they were so close to each other but it felt as if he was far away, these two weeks had caused so much distance between them not only physically but also emotionally* You know what, f*** it enough of it, I wanna just go home with my wife so the earlier this ends the earlier I get to her. So Bose let's welcome you to my basement. *he let out an evil laugh*
Sheh-No sidharth! *he stopped and turned his head because this was the first time he heard her voice in person, he closed his eyes gulping in the moment* I don't want these cruel people in my house, or near my child. *she walked towards him, placing her hands on his beating heart* You have to deal with this here or some place else.
Sid-But you..
Sheh-I need you, yes that's true. But I can wait, Make them pay for each and every minute we spent apart. *his thumb outlined her jaw and upper lip* Make them pay.
Sid-And us? *he asked with a question mark on his face, this earned him a smile from her that lit up every inch of his body, he would melt for this smile*
Sheh-Us is still there, and it can wait. But if you get them to the basement you will be spending more time there then with
me, and after leaving from here I need to spend each and every second with you.
Sid-Well I am glad then that the feelings are mutual. *he winked*
Sheh-But promise me, when you come back home. You will come back as my sidharth, the one who would spoil me, you have to leave your darkness here and come back to me as Mine.
Sid-Off course I will, How's the baby? *he asked placing his palm softly on her belly*
Sheh-The baby is fine, but baby's mama is angry. *she gave out a glare*
Sid-I am sorry kitten. *his finger dug into her shoulders trying to show how much he means what he just said and his eyes searched for one thing which he was searching for, forgiveness* I am going to be back home soon after I finish this.
Sheh-Good and be prepared because you will be sleeping on the couch until a month or so. *she winked this time, grinning at him*
Sid- We will see that. *he smirked*

Cruel mafia जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें