Part 12

The dramatic head turn of Shanny grabbed Shehnaz's attention too. It was none other then Nikki, shanny hated her alot, she wore a smart black skirt with a white shirt she looked beautiful. "Can I have a glass of water please?" she asked again. Shanny growled looking at her, "Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?" Shehnaz on the other end just grabbed a glass and started to fill it with water, trying to ignore the drama.
Nik-Yaha kya kar rahi hu matlab? Sidharth ne bulaya he mujhe. They are on their way to the manor, just give me water so I can get going, fir mujhe Sidharth ke study jaana he. *Shehnaz clenched her jaw hearing this*
Sheh-Acha aur aisa kya kaam he tumhe Sidharth se jo sirf uski study mein ho sakta he?
Nik-Woh tum jaake Sidharth se pucho. Listen shehnaz tum yaha abhi abhi aayi ho, mein Sidharth ko bahot pehle se jaanti hu bahot ladkiyan aayi aur gayi but I remained constant. He's a mafia king , Shukla company ka boss tumhe lagta he woh tum jaisi ladki ke peeche time waste karega? So don't get yourself attached to him too much tumhe hi problem hogi baadme. He's a beast you think a poor girl like you can take care of him? You are just a charity work for him. *That was it shehnaz lost it she held the glass and walked towards her Shanny tried to say something shehnaz indicated her to keep quiet with her palm*
Sheh-Here, yeh lo your glass of water. *threw it right at her face* Ohh sorry a poor girl like me doesn't know much of manners you see. But koi baat nahi tum ho na mujhe sikha dogi please taaki I can handle the beast in Sidharth but let me remind you handle toh mein hi karungi usse. Uske alawa tumhe tension lene ki koi zarurat nahi he meri aur Sidharth I think the mafia boss, owner of Shukla company is smart enough and he knows what he is doing. Shanny give her a jacket so she can cover herself up. Yeah get going before Sidharth comes back, because mein bilkul nahi chahungi my man sees you like this. You see I am a jealous kitten. So please leave.
She takes steps out of the kitchen proudly, she felt like she had just won a battle, before she left the kitchen entirely she turns herself and says,"Aur ha he doesn't need you in his study because his love is right here to take care of him." She flips her hair and leaves from there and her eyes meet Sidharth's standing right there at the end of her exit way with his guards, Arthur held a boquet of flowers. She blinked her eyes a couple of times staring at the floor, she just roared like a lioness but knowing he was staring at her all this while made her come back to her kittenly behaviour, whereas sidharth had a proud smirk on his face.
"What's going on here?" He asked.
Nikki turned her face immediately at his husky voice, but before she started with her tantrum shehnaz interrupted.
"Nothing I think Nikki was just about to take a leave! Right Nikki? " she turned towards her, her small fingers turning into fists.
Sid- Viktor get Nikki the details required for the next deal, and Ms. Mathur I think we need to talk. *giving her a death glare* They make their way to Sidharth's room, Shehnaz walks in first glaring down at the floor and sidharth follows her shutting the door behing them. Shehnaz looked at him from the corner of the eyes.
Sid-What is wrong with you Ms. Mathur? Yeh kya kiya abhi kitten? Do you think it was right?
Sheh-WOhh.. I am sorry but I am not aapne woh nahi suna jo usne bola. I dont like her around you.
Sid-Why Ms. Mathur? Repeat your last statement, u'll get to know tum kaha wrong ho. (Shehnaz wasn't happy with Sidharth's attitude and his answer so she kept quiet, and stood there.) I said repeat it *he yelled*
Sheh-Wohh.. maine bola I am sorry but I am not aapne... he interrupted "Not that repeat the last statement you said to her" *she thought placing her finger on the edge of her lips* Ohh ha woh toh maine bola He doesn't need you in his study because his lovvee *he smirked at this and started to walk towards her*
Sid-So you are telling me that you love me Ms. Mahur, tsschh tssch woh bhi sabke saamne bol diya. *she bumps in the wall behind her, his hand moves towards her face and his fingers traced her lips making her weak* Bolo Ms. Mathur? I love the way my touch affects you kitten. This kitten has claws.
Sheh-Haa woohh, *his hands tightened on her waist* toh aur kya he fir yeh? Don't you lo..ve me?
Sid- Chalo let's give the piano and you a break and why don't we go on dinner together ok? Just you and me.
*Shehnaz had an excited look on her face* but bahar nahi ok. I'll arrange it in the manor. Aur ha remember no short dresses, because wahape waiters hoge and you know how i feel about that. *he moves away was about to leave when shehnaz taps him on his back grabbing his attention* HUh? he asked.
Sheh-Wohh Niki, abhi bhi yaha kaam karne wali he? *she looked fierce not scared at all*
Sid- Umm tum chahti ho woh yaha kaam kare? *to which shehnaz nodded in a no* toh nahi karegi. She won't enter the manor if you don't like it.Okay? *he indeed did care about her happiness he might not accept it*
As soon as he left Shehnaz jumped with excitement, "Shehnaz chal cheti cheti dekh kya pehnegi aaj, Aur tune toh aaj kya kamal kiya meri sherni nikki ki toh band baja di puri, woh serial dekhne ke baad itna mann tha kisike muh pe paani maru woh bhi hogaya aaj. Waheguru bas abh sab aise hi thik kardo, i think abh mujhe Sidharth ko sab sach bata dena chahiye, Par uska gussa Gill's ki taraf bahot zyaada he. Kahi usne mujhe , nahi nahi shehnaz aisa mat soch. Mein khud waha fasi hui thi mein toh kabhi nahi chahungi ki kisike saath kuch galat ho, par isse kaisa samjhaungi yeh sab. Chal chorh Shanny ke paas jaake jashn manati hu us Nikki ke jaane ka aur raat ke liye taiyaari karenge. Haye maine kabhi nahi socha tha mein yeh date wate pe jaungi" She goes to Shanny and the day passes by with not much happening around, with butterflies in shehnaz's stomach not knowing whats going to happen tonight, and Sidharth for a change wanted to do things to make her happy.
The night is finally here, Shehnaz looked pretty in a long gown with minimal make up straight hair kept down again just the way he liked it,and Sidharth wore his usual black shirt with blazer around it. His wadrobe was filled with black shirts, that's all he had. When shehnaz opened the door of her room to leave for the night. She found Viktor standing outside, "May I?" he asked grabbing her baby fingers "Boss is waiting for you in the balcony. He said the same place where he took you for some star thing" And she knew what he was talking about. "Okay
mein chali jaungi. Don't worry Viktor. Thank you" she said taking the one rose which he had in his hand. She moves towards the location, her heart is thudding, she hasn't seen this side of Sidharth the date side, the chocolate boy side but she knew it wasn't for long but she liked the mafia side of him, she sometimes loves the bad boy in him, it got her attracted to him. This side of him was cute and sweet.

Just when she was walking herself to the terrace, she came across his study before. Something grabbed her attention there, one more yellow flower with a note underneath it and it said
"maintenant aucune fille n'est la bienvenue dans ma salle d'étude mais toi, chaton" She had no idea what this meant but it still managed to bring a huge smile on her face and picking up the flower she made her way to the terrace. She finally took the elavator and reached the top. She was astonished at the scene in front of her. It looked beautiful, there was a table decorated with a beautiful white and yellow boquet, just one couch though in open sky, the telescope still stood there, and there was her man standing in the black suit which is nothing unusal for her. This is what he wore most of time but he still
managed to look hot and sexy everytime he wore it. She walked toward him moving her hair from her face away and staring towards the floor knowing his eyes are constantly gazing at her, her cheeks start to heat up with a red tint she tried to control it but she just couldn't. She also noticed some guys standing beside them with violins in their hands, and obviously a house helper who was there to serve food for them. She finally looked up with all the courage in her heart, and as expected he was still staring at her. They had an eye lock his eyes just reflected the pain he has been through all his life and she wanted to be the one to help him get rid of it. She had promised herself today, she will soon tell him of her being a Gill, that was it. This man did not need a nother woman in her life hurting him. There is no way she could hurt him but everytime she tried to
say something on that matter, voice never left her mouth she was that scared now that he would mistreat her but she was scared she would loose him. And that is the last thing she wanted, he was her hope her knight in shining armour, he gave her everything he had his ways but he did. He made her happy in his own sweet mafia way. Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt manly palms touching her folded arms, "Hello kitten" he whispered in his husky voice. "Hello" she replied blushingly
His hands traced her shoulders. sending shivers down her spine. "You took my breath away as usual. Beautiful. Itne saara avtaar laati kaha se ho subah wild kitten, fir meko dekhte hi shy kitten, aur abhi hot and beautiful kitten. No wonder people say its difficult to understand a woman, and my girl specially" he smirked. She gently slapped his arm
making him wince in pain. "Ouch I am still hurt don't forget that" at the same moment she placed a soft kiss on the same spot, leaving a smiling Sidharth behind. "Come chalo, lets get you seated." pulling her to the couch.
She looked at him with questioned eyes, "Par ek couch kyu? Itnu chotu sa woh bhi"
Sid-Kyuki mujhe nahi chahiye tha hamare beech mein thoda sa bhi distance ho. *cupping her face*
Blushingly she makes her way to the couch, the couch was so small it was almost like she was sitting on his lap but she didn't mind it and well neither did he. (Obviously date ho aur alcohol nahi aisa nahi ho sakta)
She started at the wine bottle which stood in the middle of the table, which didn't go un-noticed by Sidharth. "Do you drink?" he asked to which she
nodded in a no. "Do you want to?" she made a confused face not knowing what to answer.
Sid-"Koi baat nahi dont worry its just me. I'll take care of you. Agar you want to try it go ahead."
Sheh-Umm ok. (HE poured the wine in the glases placed in front of him, and offered it to her)
Sid-So Ms. Mathur tell me, aaj actual mein hua kya tha? Itna gussa kaha se aaya? I've never seen you like that.
Sheh-*aur bas shehnaz shuru* Usne baat hi aisi ki chudail kahiki, You are a charity *mimicking her and making him laugh* woh kaun hoti he tumhara mera rishta decide karne wali sidharth. I don't like her bas baat khatam, tumhara uske saath kya relation tha? *he didn't reply and kept staring at her* bolo mein Aapse kuch puch rahi hu.
Sid- umm,I dated her. *hesitantly*
Sheh- Bas abh woh mujhe nahi chahiye, that's it maine bol Diya. *he admiringly moved towards her and placed his hand on her thigh*
Sid- She works for me kitten, I can't help it. I can't let this affect my work right.
Sheh- sidharth par mujhe ek baat bata uski jagah agar koi ladka hota toh tu kya karta? Bata mujhe? Mera ex?
Sid- mein maar na du. But I'll keep no contact with her, okay kitten? My men will deal with it. Bdw tumne note pada?
Sheh- ummmm mujhe samajh hi nahi aaya. Please samjhao na. Kaunsi Basha he yeh?
Sid- it's French kitten. It means *he wraps one arm around her shoulder holding the note together* now no girl is allowed in my study room but you kitten. *Making her blush.* arey isme kya Sharma na that's what you wanted right?
She hugs him placing her head on his chest hearing his thudding heart. (Omg I love their height difference so much)
Sheh- mein bahot khush hu. Thank you sidharth. Thank you so much.
Sid- okay chalo bahot sweetness hogayi now lets eat dinner. They had their dinner with small silly talks. Shehnaz felt tipsy because of the wine, and sidharth did feel it but she was happy tipsy which he didn't mind at all. Suddenly she heard a loud noise which scared the hell outta her. Her breath gasped at the noise, it was nothing but the violins playing the same kaise hua tune which she played for him every night. He pulled her up for a dance, she was amazed he did have a romantic side to him. He placed his manly hands on her waist, she placed hers on his shoulders and they danced no words spoken only music and them, their eyes didn't leave each other's at all.

Cruel mafia जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें