Part 11

Shehnaz and sidharth stood there in the same position for a long time, she held him from his back bare chested with her arms wrapped around it. She didn't utter a word, neither did he. She knew this was the comfort he needed but he also needed to rest because of the wound, but he had something else on his mind, her wrists obviously he noticed it he hurt her, although it wasn't intentional but he did, guilt immediately took over his heart and mind but he still stayed there shut. Shehnaz gathered some courage and finally uttered.
Sheh-Sidharth aapko lagi he please thodi der rest karlo! *she kissed his bare back* that kiss melted the little anger he had left in him. He held her wrists, to which she winced in pain, there were red finger prints, he placed a soft kiss on the marks and took her to bed and applied an ointment on them. She kept staring at him while he did the work, "You were
rude to Shanny" she said in a low but stern voice. "I do not fuc**** care" he replied.
"You were rude to me also." to which he clenched his eyes, and felt guilty for the same.
Sid-Maine socha bahot and I have been thinking for a long time I think it's time for you to leave the manor.
Sheh-*Her eyes widened in shock she had no idea this was coming* Matlab? Mujhe nikal rahe he aap?
Sid-Nahi nahi kitten, *caressing her jawline with his thumb* Tumhe lagta he mein nikalunga. It's just that my work is very dangerous I play with fire and I can't afford ki meri wajah se tumhe kuch bhi ho. Don't worry kitten you will be taken care of, I'll send you far away get you a house, sab kuch. Kabhi koi kami nahi hogi.
Sheh-And do you think I care about that sidharth? *with moist eyes* I don't wanna leave you. You think I am weak don't you? That's why aap yeh bol rahe ho.
Sid-No no kitten. Trust me I know my kitten is very very strong. But mein tumhe loose nahi kar sakta.
Sheh- Toh fir is this about what happened with your parents right? *she said hessitantly* Will you be able to live without me? Because I know mein nahi reh paungi.
Sid-Obviously I'll miss you but I'll come and visit right. Mujhe mere parents ke baare mein baat nahi karni he. Maine jo bol diya toh bol diya. Mein arrangements karwa deta hu.
Sheh-Koi zarurat he. I think I am strong enough to make it on my own. *she walks away to her room* Sidharth tries to stop her but all in vain. She goes to her room shuts the door and locks it from inside. Shehnaz was hurt, very hurt but for some reason she didn't cry as if she was trying to prove that she's not weak. She moved towards her bed and was lost in her thoughts. All this while she thought Sidharth loved her cared for her, maybe he still did but that doesn't justify this move of sending her away. She was confused she needed to talk to some one but whom. She knew as soon as she would walk out of the room, sidharth would come to her and she won't be able to stop her tears. She looked at the room, and she bursted in tears. She was gonna miss all of it, him his touch, their piano nights, their star gazing, Shanny. The happiness which she never had access to in the past 27 years, she got it all here. Her heart felt heavy. Her eyes started to blink at a fast pace and slowly she slept holding his jacket close to her chest. Sidharth also didn't step out of his room all evening and slept finally.
It was the next morning, there was too much silence in the manor, Shanny was upset, shehnaz didn't step out of the room and Sidharth tried to act as if he was ok and left for breakfast like usual. His eyes kept looking for shehnaz but she was no where to be found which was making him restless. But he had made up his mind, everyone had their breakfast with not much interaction. "Arthur get the guards in Goa to hire househelp and get the house there cleaned. And hire more guards for that area" Sidharth said breaking the silence.
Arth-Ok boss! Are we going there? As far as i know the clubs there are running smoothly. We don't need to visit.
Sid-Not us, shehnaz is going there. *grabbing everyone's attention*
Mary-Is shehnaz okay?
Sid-Umm Yes mary aap tension mat lo. It's just that I dont think it's safe for her here. Ms. Mathur ne breakfast kiya? (to which Marry aunty nodded in a no) yeah i expected that *he smirked* She's a stubborn kitten. *he mumurred* I'll take the tray . *he winks* While leaving for shehnaz's room he is stopped by Shanny.
Shan- *looking at the ground* Please don't send her away. She is the safest here with you. I promise hum aaj ke baad zidd nahi karenge kahi jaane ki. Mein shehnaz ko bahot achese jaanti hu she won't be able to live without you or even me. *she had tears in her eyes* Please Sidharth don't send her away. Mom and me can't live withour her, Abh uski aadat he hume uske around aisa lagta he bas hum smile karte rahe. Please Sidharth, galti meri thi punish me. I forced her I gave the idea. Please.
Sid-*turns towards her with red eyes* You think I am punishing her? I am punishing myself. But I can't take the risk of keeping her here. You know what happened with mom, and I can't tolerate a scratch on my kitten.
Shan-Kuch nahi hoga Sidharth zaruri nahi he history will repeat itself, please don't let her go.
They were interupted with a noise of a latch opening. And the visual shocked them both, shehnaz was standing right there with the shortest dress possible, her hair cut short with a hand bag in her hand she looked different. She starts to make her way down the stairs, she ignores Sidharth who stood there hell confused staring her from top to bottom. When he looked down shehnaz glanced at Shanny standing right beside him, she saw the tears in shanny's eyes, she winked at her indicating she's ok. She knew Sidharth would react and well thats what she wanted. There is no way she is leaving this villa, leaving him. If he was Sidharth she was Shehnaz Kaur Gill.
He kept staring at her, she looked hot to him. As soon as she took the first step down, his guards were standing right near the dining table, he tried to stop her. "Shehnaz! where do you think you are going like this?"
To which she didn't respond at all. He looked at Shanny, "Is she really giving me attitude?" He walked towards her in a hurry giving the tray to Shanny, picked her up on his back to which she yelled, she tried to get away, kicked, hit his back but she knew he was way too strong and he wasn't going to let her down. He walked in his room and shut the door locking it. "Tum kaha jaa rahi ho? " he questioned dropping her down.
"Aapse matlab? Aapne bola na that you don't want me here so then let me go please." she said smirkingly.
Sid-"Aur tumhe lagta he Ms. Mathur mein tumhe jaane dunga aise yeh pehen ke? Ms mathur please don't make it more difficult for me then it already is"
Sheh- Aap chahte the mein jau toh mein jaa rahi hu. I can take care of myself.
Sid- F*** abh tum mere patience test kar rahi ho kitten. (Holding her hand tight) Yes you can, but I want to take care of you. And there is no way someone is allowed to see you like this except for me you get that. You are mine.
Shehn- toh mujhe mat jaane do. (Their eyes staring at each other) I am safe here aapke saath, please after along time m happy with you. *looking down*
Sid- ohh really! Bdw my kitten is hot. I can't stop myself. *tightening his hand on her waist* I just can't. (Just when he was about to kiss her she placed her Palm in the middle.) What? He asked.
Sheh- what is this between you and me?
Sid- really abhi bhi yeh puch rahi ho let me show you, woh bolte he actions prove louder then words.
Sheh- but I want you to say it.