Part 36

The children left her fingers and ran towards the man patting him, turning he took swift steps towards shehnaz. The trembling feeling had now changed into the feeling of being safe, she had been around him for too long to know the feeling it was him she whispered his name, "Sidhartthhh? Yeh kya horaha he?" She sheilded her eyes with her arms at the flickering at of the lights, it was when his thumbpad swiped away her tears she realised she had cried. "No crying kitten. Did I scare you?" She pinched his shoulders hard, making him wince. "You did, meko laga I was gonna loose you again. What is going on?"
Sid-You will never loose me kitten, I have my eyes on you even if I am not around you.
Sheh-Buutt.. Wh..aa *before she could utter the sentence, she felt another tap on her ankle, she turned to find another cute little girl who wore a t-shirt which read "Turn around" On turning around,
she found her man holding out a velvet box. A very audible gasp left her mouth.
"Thanks for the wrong timing, Aish." he smirked looking at the girl behind her. "Open it kitten! It's for you." She opened the ring and the brightness of the square cut diamond blinded her sight, on top of the diamond she noticed the initials "SS". She was left speechless, he was expecting an excited reaction from her but she just froze under his gaze.
Sid-Kitten you want me to kneel down. Don't you? You are going to make me do it?
Sheh-Sidharthhh, yeh kab... kaise?*He bent down on his knees, in front of her. She kept nodding her head in denial*
Sid-Kitten, you very well know I don't know how to do all this... I.. I am not much of an expressive person but you made me this. You are the only one who can make me fall on my knees well even our daughter can make me do it who
needs to come in this world soon because I feel I am getting old. *he winked at her, she still was gulping down everything happening around her, there were fresh tears rolling down her eyes continuosly* Out of topic Sidharth. *he said to himself, shaking his head* So the point is, I want you to teach me to be soft which I am not. I want you to experience all the freedom but making you Shehnaz sidharth Shukla, I want to be the one erasing all the pain and past memories away, Well these hands might kill people but when it comes to you I promise they will hold you up always, protect you, never let you fall. The day I saw you laid on the hospital bed I had decided I would marry you the first thing but I soon realised you just needed to be Shehnaz for a while not a Gill, not a Shukla. Well I want to make you mine but our wedding can wait, for now I couldn't stop myself from proposing.Now are you going to say yes and give me your hands so I can put his beauty on your fingers?
Sheh-Sidharthh.. I am.. Than..k you so much. And I am always yours, just yours.
*she held out her left hand for him, he slipped the diamond on her ring finger it shined and fit her like a glove* I love you so much.
Sid-I love you too kitten, so damn much. You make me crazy, you make me loose my control.
Just when she held out her hand to pull him up, his strong arms pulled her down on the his empty leg. "Turn up kids. It's not for you to see" she then looked around, realizing the kids were still around. "No way Sidharth!" her cheeks turned pink as embarassment took over her. "Rohit take them away. Bye kiddies" he waved them off.
Sheh-HAaww, you didn't just send the kids away to kiss, did you?
Sid-*he chuckled at her thought* Well if you say it that way, its rude but who cares. Now kitten, Are you going to let me claim something that's already mine?"

She fit perfectly on his body squeezing herself on his knee one hand holding her waist and other playing with her hair locks. It was a rough kiss at start, a demanding one, a devouring one, she winced in pain when he bit her lower lip, and then taking away the pain with his own lovely touch, she was so lost in his embrace she couldn't hold herself up but he didn't let go off her, he held her in place. His hand moved from her hair and played with the hem of her dress. He trailed kisses to her collarbone, she stopped his hands at the hem. "I am sorry" he whispered.
Sheh-Why don't we get back home Mr. Shukla?
Sid-Sure To be Mrs. Shukla. They made their way back to the mansion, she couldn't stop admiring her ring. It looked beautiful on her fingers, and the blisful night came to an end.
Next morning Sidharth was woken up by sweet blows near his ear. "Stop it kitten!" he mumured in his sleepy voice. He jerked off his sleep when he heard giggles around him, "WTF!" he yelled. Both the girls started to laugh harder.
Chai-Kya bhai itne thak gaye ke yahi living area mein so gaye? Aur yeh kya neend mein bhi kitten, jaagte bhi kitten? *she asked teasingly*
Sid-Where is shehnaz?
Cha-Abhi abhi apne room mein bhaagi he sharma ke! Bhai is that how you sleep everyday?
Sid- Chaiiinn.. *he growled* kal raat movie dekhte dekhte sogaye, now let me go I have work.
He was just about to leave, when both the girls yelled "STOP!"
Sid-Now what is it?
Cha and Sha-Why didn't you tell us you were going to propose?
Sid- Because, telling you would mean telling her since you guys don't know how to keep things to yourself. Now I am gonna go to my room, and dont stop me. He heard both the girls whispering when he left, "He woke up in a bad mood today it seems."
As soon as sidharth was off to work the girls made Their way to shehnaz's room.
Sha- So babe spill details? How did he do it? What happened?
She gave them each and every detail, she couldn't stop her tears from flowing.
Sheh- I love him shanny so damn much. He understood me and said he would just let me be shehnaz for a while neither a gill nor a shukla as if it finally didn't matter to him. I am going to make sure I make him the happiest husband. And I am going to go and teach Piano at the..
cha- why did you stop? Teach piano where?
Sheh- umm ok you need to promise this stays between only us three girls? Deal?
*the girls nodded their head* so sidharth owns an orphanage so I am gonna teach there, I would start Monday. Some Guy named rohit runs it and he is going to introduce me to all the children.
*shehnaz felt a change in the air* what?
*she looked towards chaiin*
Cha-nothing all cool.
Sha- wait backup! Kya naam bola ladke ka?
Sheh- Rohit! Why?
Sha- ohh fu*** chaiin is he the same one?
*she gulped in her thirst and nooded*
Babe you need to take her with you.
Sheh- why what's wrong? Ohh you didn't date him did you?
Cha- no Bhai would kill me, if I do that. I..
Sha- she had a fling, a crush I mean. That's it she needs to be set up with this guy. Is he hot?
Sheh- maine nahi dekha it was too dark. Mujhe tune kuch bola kyu nahi chaiin?
Cha- Becc...because mujhe nahi pata bhai kaise react karenge.
Sheh-Offcourse, he will be happy agar tu khush he toh. Ok you don't worry about him we will talk to him when the time is right. IF you like him get to know him more, but only after we have spoken to Sidharth. You and me we both know how protective he is about his family.
Just when the girls were talking, they heard a knock on the door. It was Viktor calling for shehnaz.
vik-Boss has requested you in the lawn and he mentioned something about comfortable clothes.
Sheh-Now what is this man upto? Sach mein Chaiin tumhara bhai kab kya kar de, Usko samajhna bahot mushkil ka kaam he. *the girls giggled at her mention*
Cha-And that's what you love about him don't you? *making her blush. She changed herself and followed Viktor she was taken somewhere in the car. She heard gunshots from far away and it scared her she bowed her head down in defense until she heard Viktor laugh out loud*
She-What is it Viktor? Koi attack horaha he? Is Sidharth ok?
Vik-Yes baby girl, he is absolutely fine. This is a shooting range and that shots you hear are being fired by boss himself, you know removing his work frustration.
Sheh-No he is not. *her mouth was in an O* And don't call me that in front of him please. *he smirked in response* You do it on purpose don't you Viktor?
Vik-Its' good to keep him reminding he's in love with you, I know him for way too long. He's a good man Shehnaz, don't ever break his heart.
Sheh-I won't for sure but he surely will break you, if call me babygirl again. *she giggled*
Soon they were at the location Sidharth pulled her out of the car. "Hello kitten, I missed you" he whispered pulling her in his embrace placing a soft kiss on her lips. It made her feel weird because she knew the purpose of the kiss he wanted the people around to know she belonged to him, which she didn't mind but she soon had to talk about his PDA, is what she thought to herself.
Sheh-Hum yaha kya kar rahe he MR. Shukla? *curiosity dripped from her face*
Sid-So, I have decided we need to train you like I did with Chaiin. Well, you will never have to worry about protection because I will have my men with you always but you never know. Better safe then sorry.
Sheh-Ohh I know how to protect myself Mr. Shukla. *he looked at her with frowned eyebrows* Just fall in love with the most hot, handsome, angry, possesive, sometimes fun, complicated mafia king. *her fingers traced his jawline* May be you need to shave again.
Sid-You are distracting me kitten. Agar yehi karogi, I don't think I will be able to train you.
Sheh- No problem, we can always hire another trainer who will be willing to teach me the skills required.
Sid-Never, He will be shot before he blinks his fu**** eye. *her eyes widened at his confession* WHAT? I trust you kitten but not men around you, Now I don't want to have an argument here. Let's show you the area around.
It was a huge ground, not only had a shooting range but a gym, a boxing ring and a huge swimming area. He then took her to a cabinet, a huge one he opened with his fingerprint and then soon registered hers on the system too. "Now kitten, remember god forbid anything goes wrong ever, you drive here to hide or you go to the orpahage and contact Rohit. If I am not there to protect you, and something happens to me."
Sheh-Suusshshhh, *she controlled her unshed tears* don't every say that again MR. Shukla. It is difficult enough to come in terms that you are you know.... a ... mafia *she hesitated*
Sid-Kitten, you know it and I know it. Your's and my family's safety comes first. (The cabinet opened, she was shocked too see it had guns, pistols, tazers, things she had seen before but not so many. )
Sheh-Sidharthhhh! Haaww, please tell me does it make me bad if using a gun makes me thrilled.