Part 19

The whole drive passed by silence. They knew this was the silence before the storm was gonna hit, and it was going to be a huge hit. Sidharth had a strange feeling, a relief but also the fear of not finding her. They finally reached the location, it was a pretty huge land, but there wasn't any house, or a garage or a basement. It was pure land, the first thought that came to his mind was maybe he left. He took the cover and instructed his men to follow him avoiding any commotion. They had guns, he pulled out the phone from his pocket and made a call, "Any progress?" after listening to what the opposite person Sidharth stood from the kneeling position with an surprised expression, "Okay I have backup, just send me your location. Mein abhi aa araha hu" They walked in the same kneeling position, they finally reached, and Viktor was shocked to see Alex there although he thought he was dead, something didn'tBseemed right. But he followed the instructions and they came across a lawn where there were cars which were almost about to leave and Sidharth took the first shot. This alerted the men who seemed to be in a hurry to leave from there which meant they knew Sidharth was coming, but how. They immediately fired back, Sidharth dispersed his mean in the surrounding, asking them to guard the area, he took Viktor, Alex, Sammy and Arthur (who had just arrived) inside with him . The rest of the security guarded the area to be sure no one invaded in or people who were in were not going to pass by. The instructions were clear by Sidharth, shoot whoever comes in the way no mercy at all. If this was the place she was in, no one there deserved to live, there was a retaliation just when they entered they were attacked with bullets, Viktor pushed Sidharth on the side and stood in front of him taking down the men on their way, ducking his way down to be sure they didn't get shot themselves. When they made their way at the end of the lawn, there was a bed there with white sheet and patches of small droplets of blood on them seeing the view the rage he had in him had just escalated, his hands started to shake just when he was about to lose it. Viktor held his hand tight around the gun reminding him, "Now is not the time, boss" Sidharth nodded and instructed them to take the left way wherein he and Arthur took the path on the right side, Sidharth was followed by Arthur. She was no where to be found, but he could smell her, feel her presence, his heart was beating at a high speed, and his blood had a high amount of adreliane in it and it wasnt because of him running around to find her but it was because he knew she was somewhere here itself and this had to be done fast before Sim would leave with her well Sim seemed quiet prepared with the amount of men present there but for his misfortune most of them were dead, within mere seconds they were at the end of the way, there weren't any bullets flying around anymore, it seemed to get quieter they found a wooden door, he took the cover and opened the door with a hard push but it wasn't locked. It led to a hallway, which seemed to be very long and there she was tied to a pillar, with her eyes closed, she had bruises all over her face, she was in the same dress she left the house in, but it smelled horrible which made him realize what she had been put through there was a plate of food laying there, her mouth was shut with the cloth tied around it, She looked weak, tired, she had lost some weight too but he still looked at her the same way he did on her first day, his gaze didnt leave her and he rushed to her dropping his arms on the sides automatically, his finger traced her cheek, unknowingly a tear left his eyes when she didn't respond to his touch. She seemed numb he laced his hands with her, patting her cheeks which seemed to be covered with dust, her hair tangly, the slit of her dressed seemed to be lifted, he removed his jacket and covered her shoulder with it and she responded to it by tightening the jacket around herself and she seeped in, curling herself in a ball. She gave up, she knew he was there to take care of her, she lifted one of her finger gently and rubbed it on his finger, which got him back to his senses and he realized there was a gun placed on the back of his head, turning right there was Sim with his vicious smile, his dirty hands held the trigger. "You fuc****" he held him with his bare hands, holding his neck pulling him off the ground with the other hand he grabbed his hair with all the energy's had , all the rage was clearly visible in his eyes.
But Sim didn't leave the gun from his hand and he pressed the trigger hitting Sidharth's leg, he felt his leg muscles tightened, trying to hold himself together. He moved his hand away from his hair and snatched the gun from his hand, "If you are a man enough then stop using weapons. How dare you touch her ha! How dare you hurt her!" He laughed again in response which escalated his anger more and he pushed him till Sim's back crashed with a wall, and using his other leg he kicked his knee hard, making him fall on the ground, and before Sim could think about something he felt another hard kick on his stomach, he bent down holding his stomach with his hand there was no fear in the man's eyes or remorse either he seemed happy with what he had done, which wasn't helping him but making Sidharth more angry, he was standing with a gun pointing towards his head his foot pressing Sim's stomach, he could hear Sim panting hard. This was just the beginning.
"Quick or Slow?" he asked him, it was like an animal growling he was roaring. Sim spat on his shoe, "I don't choose. You do! But i can tell you one thing she will never be herself again."
Sid-Ohh don't you worry about her, worry about yourself. Because you are not going to die here. ITs gonna be a slow death! Be ready.
Just when he was about to press the trigger to shoot on Sim's knee cap, he felt a tight punch on his face, he could hear a beeping sound, his eyes black out, his head hit the ground hard, he opened his eyes holding his gun in the front of his body to stop the person. He was stunned to see Arthur helping Sim get up from his position. Sidharth tried to get up but he just couldn't he was hurt, his leg, then his face and his head. "You fuc**** betrayed me, you were the traitor all along. You know Arthur I will not let you go. I will rip your heart out from your body, You helped him hurt her, shehnaz? Shanny's best friend. Your girlfriend's best fuc**** friend? How could you do it? and why?" Without an answer Arthur pointed the gun towards him, and placed his finger on the trigger, Sidharth closed his eyes. Just then there was a explosion, and there was smoke everywhere, he couldn't see anything but heard a gunshot. He gathered himself up quickly, just then the smoke started to diminish in front of him and what he saw in front of him made Sidharth laugh out loud. Alex was holding Arthur with his elbow putting pressure on this neck his palm was shot and the gun dropped down and Viktor and Sammy were holding down Sim.
"What took you so long Alex?" he laughed. "I always wanted to use one of those smoke bombs, I think we need to buy more of them it's fun" he replied with a wink.
"Shocked much?" Sidharth asked looking at Arthur! "Nobody but nobody fools Sidharth Shukla! I already knew and it was all planned, well most of it. Me getting shot or being punched in the face wasn't. That was a good punch bdw, I trained him good *looking towards Sim* get these bas**** in the car, I dont want their reflection near her even, take them to the basement. Make sure he doesn't get to see Shanny. I have alot of stiching up to do, first her and then Shanny. I will see you guys at the mansion" he instructed his men and made his steps towards her, when there was no one around he untied her, he just kept staring at her registrering her face in his heart, closing his eyes, feeling her presence.
"I am here kitten."

Cruel mafia जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें