Part 34

The girls finally have a good time together, they talk, they catch up on things and their conversations are never ending. The girls make their way to dinner, the men arrive soon enough just behind them. The table is full after such a long time, Shehnaz was instructed by Sidharth she is not to work in the kitchen now, and same was for Shanny. Sidharth took the main chair and his queen seated right beside him with Shanny ,Chain and Mary aunty on one side and the guards on the other. Soon dinner was being served and Shehnaz finds him lost in thoughts.
She goes near his ears, while the others are busy with their dinner. "Aap thik ho?" she questions with all the innocence in her voice. "No kitten, mein kuch soch raha tha" he answers with pure and raw honesty.
Sheh-What are you thinking about Mr. Shukla.
Sid-*he moves more closer then he already is near her earlobe* I am thinking there are too many ladies in the house now, maybe we need more boys you know. *he cocks his eyebrows at her*
Sheh-MAtlab?
Sid- Matlab baby, *his palms make its way to her flat stomach, caressing it* You know what I mean.
Sheh-Sidhhharth, What is wrong with you?*her eyes widen with shock, his touch makes her so weak. It's as difficult for her as it is for him to keep her control but she had a reason to wait she wanted it to be special, she knew he was her man and she also knew she wouldn't be able to stop him if he insisted but the fact this man did not pressure her or even try to talk her into it swept her off the ground once again.*
Sid-Kyu baby? Is my touch making you weak kitten? Are those butterflies in your stomach dancing now?
Sheh- What makes you think it will be a boy? What if its a girl?
Sid-Because it's not going to be one, I am sure out of the 5-6 one will turn out to be a boy. (The woman chocked on the spoonfull of rice in her mouth, grabbing everyone's attention. She gulps down her anxiety and the goosebumps this man just gave her with his startement. Obviously he was teasing but for some reason she took it seriously that was her innocence which made him fall in love with her.) Are you ok kitten? *she nods in response*
Sheh- Aap pagal ho 5-6? *she mumurs when everyone gets back to their eating*
Sid-Obviously kitten, You are in love with mafia king. "The Sidharth Shukla" tum aur kya expect kar rahi thi?
They were interrupted with voices from their right. "I can take care of 2 and Shanny can take care of 2. Right Shanny?" he rolls his eyes on his sister's face.
"How did you even hear it? I almost mumured"
Chai-Bhai, aapne hi mujhe lip-reading ke, aur evesdropping ke lesson diye the. Did you forget?
*he heard smirks over the left side of the table, but it just took one death glare to shut them up except Viktor who was laughing louder then usual*
Sid-What makes you laugh so much Viktor?
Vik-I am just wondering how will this beautiful lady look with a pregnant belly? *he knew he was playing with fire, trigerring the sleeping beast but he did it anyways*
Sid-What did you say? *he started taking angry steps towards Viktor pushing his chair away, leaving his dinner, his hands in his pockets, the nerves on his neck bulging with anger*
Vik-Boss.. boss I was just joking.
Sid-You better be! Or else, its gonna take me no time to let you go off this job Viktor and I am serious.
His hands swiped away the glases lying beside Viktor, scracthing his own hand and soon Viktor was pinned down to the ground. "You are like my brother stay like one."
On turning his back he realised his angel had walked away from the table behind him, he could feel her steps leaving the room and soon the air was tensed, his shoulders clamped in stress and his fists knocked away the glass laying at his side. "F*****" his hands gripped his own hair in anticipation of what's going to happen next. He followed her to their room, he wasn't sure what made her upset but well something did and he hated her being angry but what he hated more was someone calling her beautiful. He swung open the door and entered in, The rage had still not settled down but he still tried to be as subtle as he could in front of her.
Sid-Why did you leave dinner?
Sheh-Because I dont want to cause a scene everytime some one passes a comment on me.
Sid-Tumhe bahot achese pata he kitten, I hate it when people look at you the way they shouldn't. It's only me, only me or else! *he raises his finger*
Sheh-Or else What Sidharth? *she yells* jo bhi meri taraf dekhega mar doge? Huh? *her finger squeezed his down*
Sid-Yes, Do you doubt me? Shall I show you? *he knew he was pushing her buttons now*
Sheh-No I don't but its not right. It's ok for some one to call me beautiful aur he didn't even mean it he was just playing around. I just wanted to have a quiet happy dinner with my family after everything that has happened, I deal with girls hitting you all the time. Don't I Sidharth?
Sid-But I don't respond to the girls. You know I am not interested and I don't give a damn about them.
Sheh-So you think I do? About Viktor? Did i even answer him back? Or even look at him?
Sid-No baby! I know you didn't but I can't help it, when someone just looks at you I feel like tearing their eyes up and throwing his body down the drain. *her eyes wince and flinch at his statements* I can't help it kitten. I just can't, Everytime someone looks at you I feel like I will end up loosing you just like I did once.
Sheh-The difference is you won't. We will eventually find each other Sidharth tum kyu nahi samajhte? Will you keep me tied up in this mansion all my life? Jab mein apne father ke yaha thi I didn't go out, I want to go shopping with girls, go to dinner's with you and dress up for it, infact I want to start teaching piano to. I want to do something of my life which I never got a chance to, socho Sidharth I belong to you and you belong to me. Aaj ki raat I am spending with Chaiin hum piano room mein kal jayega. Good night Sidharth, I'll miss you. *she picked up her pillow and left the room placing a soft kiss on his cheek but leaving a thinking Sidharth behind who had no idea how to respond to her. Soon she enters chaiin's room which was empty which meant she was still at the dining table*
Shehnaz laid down on the bed, staring towards the cieling thinking about what happened today. Sleeping away from him was fine with her but knowing they just had a disagreement was something that made her stomach churn and her heart itch, before she even realised her eyes drained and she was off to sleep. Minutes later her man entered the room, staring at his beautiful sleeping kitten, he was there to talk to her. He would hate himself if he would have to spend the night knowing he fought with her, soon Chaiin stepped in the room admiring her brother who was busy staring at shehnaz and his palms were caressing her hair locks that seated on her forehead.
"You love her too much bhai. Don't you?" his eyes didn't leave her face, and he nodded in a yes.
Cha-Bhai I don't know what happened why was she upset! But if I know her well, she just wants some freedom which she never got under her father's influence. You only know half of the things that happened to her. I know you are a protective person, as my elder brother you have been nothing but protective and I love you for that Bhai, and you know she loves you for the same too right?