Part 15

The guard got a tight punch on his face, the guard backed off running in to call Viktor, the suite looked a mess, things thrown here and there, mirror bashed, his knuckles bleading ohh yeah the ice pack must have been lieng somewhere down on the floor. Viktor steps in the terror, Sidharth shows him his palm asking him to back off. This business was his baby, he made it from scratch, yes it was his fathers but Sidharth didn't leave a stone unturned in his business and he's been loosing almost all the clubs in the vicinity and that too at the hands of the Gill's his enemies who killed his entire family, who destroyed his childhood. He couldn't get back what he had already lost but he was not going to lose anymore, Viktor knew there was only person who could calm him down Shehnaz, but no this was required this anger this frustration was necessary for him and his business so Viktor just let him be. All night Sidharth sipped on scotch, not sleeping planning what's the next step and now he knew what is to be done. It was a fresh morning, although he hadn't slept all night for the reasons being obvious first he was busy planning for his business and the second would be shehnaz he missed her presence beside him, her touch, her small baby hands on his chest, her petite waist, he missed the feeling of protecting her, the missing killed him. His stay had to be extended to seven days instead but they passed by with nothing but work, Sidharth usually likes to be in control and he was now. With the help of Fred they have had information to get his club back. Things have fallen into place, he is more than proud of his work. But now it was time to get back home to his kitten. They had been talking all night since he left the manor, every night he had been calling her, she played the piano for him which calmed his nerves down, releasing all the tensed knots at the blade of his shoulders. She didn't let him disconnect the phone call all night, because she wanted to see him sleep, and he let her have it compensating for the extended time he stayed away from her. He's on his way back home, feeling like a 16 year old kid who can't wait to see his just friend after vacations. Shehnaz on the other hand has got herself dressed which Shanny helped her pick from the amazing collection that rested in her newly built closet. She looked beautiful in a champagne colour gown, the slit was way too high which made her uncomfortable, but it was Sidharth who was gonna see it at the end. And she wanted him to see it, she wanted to look hot for him, only and only for him. She had her hair down straightened, she wore pearl earings which she borrowed from Shanny and very minimal make up. It took her almost 2 hours to get dressed, she sat in her room waiting for him. Time passed by it was 6p.m. Sidharth had been relaxing through out the journey, they were only half and hour away from the manor. Just then he received a call from Alex, one of his guards. He seemed pretty paranoid over the phone which worries Sidharth. He could hear everyone in the background, talking worriedly. Sidharth asked Alex calmly twice but he didnt answer that was it, he yelled when he heard a banging noice in the background, "WTF is going on? Tell me now Alex or else you are a dead man." his growl gets Alex back from his paranoid state. "Bo..ss woh sh..shhen" he mumurs. "What about Shehnaz? Is she ok? Say is already damn it"
Both the guards beside him start looking at Sidharth with questioned eyes and furrowed eyebrows. He instructs the driver to drive fast, he still heard alot of background noise. Just then Arthur grabs the phone from Alex's hand and says "Boss Shehnaz has locked herself in the room and we hear banging noise and her yelling loud, I tried to knock on the door everyone did. But nothing no response. She's crying and yelling, I tried to throw the door open but for some reason it doesn't open, I can't get it to break."
"WHHAAATT!" Sidharth yells. "Phone mat rakhna I want to hear everything that's going. She kept yelling"please nahi nahi" Is someone else there in the room?" he asks Arthur. "No boss. Maine security se already check kiya." She sounded in pain, Sidharth closed his eyes hearing the pain in her voice. She didn't sound okay at all, but she was perfectly okay a while back. Maybe her nightmares are back is what he thought. But it wasn't night yet. He tried calling her "Kitten" not that she would hear but he still had to try. Finally he had reached the manor, people in the house could hear the scetchhing of the tires, before the car could even stop he rushed his way in the manor, everyone looked so tense the whole house was there, Shanny was there at the door with tears in her eyes knocking at the door yelling she will take care of her if Only shehnaz would open up to her. Looking at him they had hope in their eyes, they knew he was the only one who would find out what was going on, His swift steps making his way to the doorsteps not knowing what to expect, he knocks with his strong knuckles. "I am here kitten, Door kholo. Tell me whats wrong. Are you okay?" he asked. The banging had almost stopped, her sobs were still audible, they could hear the shiver in her voice, he knocked again. But still the door didn't open. Viktor and Arthur were about to push the door so they can get it open, when Sidharth stoppped them he had the keys. "It's okay kitten its just me okay. Now I am gonna open the door with my keys, don't be scared its only me." Very slowly, swiftly he opened the door, they couldn't see her he started to walk inside alone, the whole room had turned into terror. Sidharth was shocked to look at the state of the room, even more shocked when his eyes met her innocent eyes she was sitting there with a cloth wrapped around her mouth,her hands tied too He had no idea what was going on she looked scared, worried, her eyes looked tired because of all the crying, her arms scratched.
"Are you okay kitten? " he starts to walk towards her, she keeping nodding in a no for some reason. Just then he sees an arm on the right side of her waist with a gun in that arm, and he stops then and there stunned. He gulps his saliva in fear, he puts his hand in the back pocket looking for his gun, but fu** he doesn't find it he's still across the door his men can see him, he indicates them with his eyebrows to pull out their guns.Just then an evil voice hits his eardrum, and when he looks back at shehnaz there is a knife in his other arm. "You dare ask you men to take their guns out. I will shoot her point blank now in front of you, and you will regret it" He stops his men right there, with his palm indicating them not to move. Sidharth feels his heart thumping fast. He just doesn't know what is going on. "Who are you? KyA chahiye tumhe? Leave her or else I swear I will break you in peices and each and every break will hurt like shi**" His eyes are only looking at Shehnaz which look helpless and in need of his hold, he knows it. "This man really loves you babygirl" the man replies. The man finally reveals his face moving out from behind shehnaz's back, and yes it was Sim. "And when It comes to what I want. I only and only want her. That's why I am here. Abhi hi bol raha hu you or your men ek step aage liya and I'll shoot her and not only that. My men are standing right there at the bottom of the stairs, I have no fear of dieng but I am sure you have the fear of her dieng. I want nothing but her, so let me go. Move away" he yelled.
"Why but? " Sidharth yelled. "You haven't told him yet babygirl have you?"

Cruel mafia जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें