Part 32

"What did the bas**** say?" Sidharth growled near her ear. She froze, she didn't know how to react, this man had spoiled her life he sat in front of her tied to the pillar, blood dripping from most of his body, he was helpless but he still managed to leave her vulnerable, she felt disgusted she had just put her brother into place by teaching him a lesson but this man whom she once thought loved her still held some power in front of her, her body was pumped with adrenaline, her blood felt boiling hot, she held her head between both her palms her nails scratched in her scalp, she knelled down on the muddy ground scraping her knees with the intensity she pushed herself down and her small mouth left out a huge yell. A yell that made his men hold their ears, a yell that broke him down,a yell that had pain in it, he didn't know how to react or make it right for her.
"Are you okay baby?" a whisper only she could hear. And then the most vicious laughter hit their ears, she stood up from her kneeling position and with her chin high up she walked up to him. She held his collar with her fists tightly squeezing the remaining of his shirt almost making him choke. "WTF do you think of yourself?Huh?" her voice had rage, it was different from the fierce he saw in the morning. "I still have the power over you bi****" he spat. She kicked him hard on his stomach, Viktor started to growl and made a walk towards them. Sidharth stopped him in the middle, with his palm but his gaze didn't leave her. Finally her emotions were venting out, something which he wasn't successful at, he had an idea what she had happened when she was held captive but he didn't know exactly what she had been through, he didnt know what she felt. All he knew was she was in a tremendous amount of pain. "No you don't you don't." she nodded, her hands still fisting his collar. "You made me believe she was dead, you made me feel she died because of me. But she is alive right in my room" Sidharth's eye wandered at her trying to figure out what was she talking about, clearly she was talking about Chaiin. "I was in guilt, utter guilt" and they heard a wack. She had just slapped her captor tight on his face, blood spattered from his mouth. He looked towards Sidharth,"You want to kill me, do it. But this bit**** slapping is getting me out of control" Sidharth roared in anger like an animal. But that's what Sim wanted , he had been begging to die and Sidharth didn't give to him that, he wanted to hurt him in tons number of ways just the way Sim hurt his kitten. Before Sidharth could react, he saw the most heart wrenching scene in front of his eyes. Her eyes were looking for help, the fierceness had vanished, she was lost. She didn't know what to do, obviously how would she. She was the purest soul alive, she didn't know how to hurt people. He walked towards her, her head tilted down with the embarrassment because she knew he was the only one who could see deep in her soul.
"Look at me kitten." he held her head up with his index finger. They had forgotten they had people around them they just saw each other. "This is what he wants baby! For you to lose control And my kitten is way too strong for it. You are not going to be lost in the darkness, you will face it like a queen, my queen and whenever your fall will come I will be there to catch you. But right now, this is not what needs to be done. I'll do the deed for you, but I need you to be strong and not walk towards the darkness again. You get me?" he whispered near her ears, only for her, she was the only one who deserved the sweet side of Sidharth. "So now, I want your claws back out?" she nodded in a yes. She turned towards Sim again. "You see that's what I deserve. My father was a monster to throw me to you, but this man loves me. And only he has the power over me. Not you, *she kissed him on Sid's cheek* You stopped me from being free, you hated it when i used to smile and punished me for it. But this man he never leaves a chance to make me happy and make me laugh and smile. Look at you Sim, all helpless and begging for death where else me? I've found my love and my family. And the girl you made me believe you killed because I wasn't obeying your orders is laying safe in my bed." she again turned her head towards Sidharth, who was smirking proudly. The best part
was there wasn't a single tear in her eye. He held her in his embrace, and she whispered "I am not going to cry anymore Sidharth. No more." she could feel his chest rising, and his hands held her waist tightly. With his fingers he instructed his men to untie the man. "Now kitten, I want you to go out of here, and let me take care of the rest okay? I dont want you to see what's going to happen now. You need to trust me with all your heart" she nodded with a no in response.
Sheh-I am not leaving Sidharth. This needs to end today, I've taken enough. I accept all of you with all my heart, even the demon in you when it comes to killing anyone. I am not leaving.
Just when he was about to ask her to leave again. She gave him the look, a look that he never liked seeing, a puppy face look, her lips pouting, her almond colored eyes pleasing him. She just knew he would melt and she did exactly what was required for that.
Sid-You know this look makes me weak. Don't you? *he saw a small twitch of a smile on her lips* So why don't you turn the opposite way. Can you do that for me?
She finally agreed to do what he said and she turned, she had no idea what was happening at her back. She could hear scary sounds, but it didn't scare her at all for some reason. She knew he was doing it to protect her, and somewhere in her heart she wanted him to do it. She knew there were stabs involved, but she dared to look back, she could also hear Sim crying for help, she heard the helplessness in his voice and she could relate to it.
And at the back, the scene was horrendous. He didn't use any guns, he punched the man's face hard. All his rage, frustration, the pain of loosing his parents, the pain of being away from his sister for so long, and the most important part the pain of seeing the love of his life go through so much. The punches were hard, just when he thought Sim was about to die, he pulled out his father's pocket knife and the words that echoed in his head were,
"Son use this to only end the cruelty in this world, never kill an innocent with this. The day this cruelty will end the world will be a better place. It will be safer for girls." That was his father's moto from the beginning, he knew these men didn't treat women right. He stabbed Sim on his shoulder blades, that where Shehnaz had a bruise, then his abs and he didn't stop until the demon in him was out and lost. Arthur saw the horrendous act and almost passed out and Sidharth saw that, he made it worst for Sim on purpose so Arthur would not
do the mistake of hurting his family again, he had to put fear in Arthur's mind. He only had one chance, and he could use it wisely. The smell of death wandered in the basement, he walked out of there by pulling her by her wrist not even having an eye to eye contact with her once. She saw his knuckles bleeding, they seemed to be swollen. But she felt a sense of relief in her body, as if a huge weight had been lifted from her heart. It was required. He would have killed Sim just like that but her vent out was required. She saw a man in front of her who would do anything to protect her, and she would do the same, but now it was time for her to take care of her man and his family. He needed her and she was gonna do it gracefully. When they were making their way to Sidharth's room they passed by everyone the house helpers, Shanny, Mary, his guards and the helpers had a shocked face but he kept walking until the door behind him was shut with her by his side.

Cruel mafia जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें