Part 52

Sid- I need you to go home, rest, Your gynecologist is already waiting for a check up and Mary aunty will be waiting with the food.
Sheh-Nothing will change, will it? *her eyes asked filled with fear and welled up tears*
Sid-Off course not, my love was, is and will be the same for you which is never ending. And no one or no situation can change that. I love you kitten. *he placed an affectionate kiss on her forehead*
Sheh-I'll wait for you. *her small palm caressed his not shaved beard, he gave her the most breath taking smile ever and started walking towards the exit with his hand at the small of her back until they heard a loud laugh with "Weak bitch" shehnaz gulped down the bile in her throat and turned her face towards their back* Wtf did you call me? *her eyes widening with the cruel words she heard, it pinched her heart*
Niki-I called you weak bi*** that's what you are. Leaving him in the middle and getting back to your small little bubble, you are not even half capable of what he is. *shehnaz could hear sidharth's jaw clenching from her side and then she heard him cursing, just when he was about to take his step towards Nikki, he was stopped with a hand pulling him back with utter force and giving him a death glare*
Sheh-I can deal with her just trust me. *She whispered in her breath only for him to hear*
With a shocking gesture she walked towards niki, her heels crackling with the floor with her head high, and they heard a wack and before he could realize what was happening Nikki's face was red, he couldn't make out if it was because of her anger or because of the tight slap that shehnaz just planted on her cheek. Nikki struggled to get up and rebel but off course she was pulled down by his guards.
Sheh-Don't you dare call me weak. Off course he is capable of more than me and I am proud of the fact that he is, because that's his business. But you know what I am capable of? Loving him, way more than any body ever did. You want his power, his money, his house but I just want him and his family. That's enough for me, I don't need his money, because I know i am capable enough to support, push him, work hard with him side by side and get a good desired life, That's what I am capable of. I dont need his money to spend the rest of my life with him, i just need him. I am capable of loving him without changing him, accepting his anger, accepting his flaws just the way he accepts mine. So don't ever call me weak, because I am way more strong then you think. It's only i beleive in being kind, but offcouse people like you don't deserve it, and remember you are in no position to say things to me. *her throat felt dry with the amount of yelling she just did, before she could barge towards her again, sidharth interruped her.*
Sid-So much yelling isn't good for the baby or your health.
Sheh-Do not tell me what's good for my baby or me, because I am pretty angry at you too. *her adreliane spoke, it wasn't her talking it was the frustration of being far away from him for so long , she was keeping it all in her for a long time, it kept on piling*
Sid-Our baby *he corrected her, with a sad smile. He would hate being disrespected in front of his guards but he was expecting this offcourse.*Give me a minute he murmured under his breath,
she looked at him with guilt for what she said mixed with anger, and with no idea what he is about to do next. Sidharth stepped towards bose, and his tight fist connected with Bose's cheek* This is for the trouble you caused me, *then another one on the other side of his face* This is for the fact you wanted your guard married to my only sister, my only blood. *his fist then connected with his jaw which pushed Bose down on the floor* This is for me being in custody for two hours for something I didn't even fucking do. *Bose's wincing could be heard, his nose was bleeding and he was panting with the punches* And this is for being away from my wife and my first to-be-born child for 2 freaking weeks. *His fist connected with Bose's nose he was seated on his torso dropping punches on each and evry part of bose's body, and then suddenly he heard a wince from his wife and he stopped mid-punch.*
Sid- I am only letting this go, because I want to spend time with my wife rather than wasting it on you. *he mumured under his breath, cold and strong, he looked towards Alex and Rohit standing at the end of the room calling them near him with the indication of his two fingers* Do whatever you want to with her and his men but they shouldn't be trouble for us in the future. *his eyes never left Bose's and he could see the fear in his eyes, which he found amusing specially after the crap Bose put him through*
Alex-What about him boss? *they asked looking towards bose, without answering them sidharth pulled out his gun from his holster and making sure they are turned towards the opposite side From shehnaz and he shot point blank without blinking*
Sid-That's taken care off. *he smirked and then turned towards Nikki* I once trusted you and I wish I never did, give me the dagger back which was provided to you while you took the oath. *he put his palm forward*
Niki-*her eyes widened after his sentence* No please, I am sorry. This will never happen again, I am sorry sidharth.
Sid-You have no right to call me with my name, only my closed ones do. Now give it back to me, or you know what Alex take it from her and throw it away. I am going to go to the mansion with shehnaz and no guards are suppose to follow me I need some time with her alone. *he left the room pulling shehnaz with him by her wrist, they could hear the echo of Nikki's pleads but he didn't stop until they reached his car he pulls her close towards his chest, his hand with bloody knuckles resting on her waist on purpose and his other hand outlining her jaw*
Are you okay kitten? I am sorry for what happened. *he touched their foreheads together her arms tugging at his back his
features and his touch softened, she nodded in reponse* Are you not going to say anything?
Sheh- No *she answered flatly, just feeling his rough body under her soft palms*
Sid-Good, because I can do alot without saying at this moment. *a smile took over his face and he pulled her more closer his lips brushing the side of her lips which were now twitching up in a smile too* I am going to kiss you now, because I can't resist anymore *before he could continue his lips were smashed with her, he sighed in relief her hands tugged at the back of his head just like she used to and just how he liked it, she could feel her old sidharth, she could smell his cologne, she led the kiss with passion, it was as if the world had disapeared again and they were back in their own bubble, she bit his lower lip to actually feel his presence and he captured all the moments in his mind
and heart, he could feel the saltiness of her tears mixed with the taste of her he loved how beautiful she looked even with the redness in her eyes, even with the red tint on her cheeks which were surely from her rage and angry episode before and not her blush on* You are already making me weak kitten, I just loose myself around you. *he murmured softly between catching his breath and his kiss*
Sheh-*she continued the kiss, they just couldn't let go off each other, two weeks seemed like two years to them* I.LOVE.YOU. *she replied back with the equal passion, and intertwined her hands with the one laying on her waist and then she felt something wet on her knuckles she snapped back in the moment and brought his hand to her eyes and widened it with fear.* You are bleeding so much let's get back to the mansion quickly. *he smilingly placed a soft small kiss and parted ways with her after caressing her belly leading in the car*
-The car ride passes by with awkward silence, shehnaz is busy staring out of the window and sidharth is occupied with his thoughts of being with her finally. She seems like a sweet obsession to him, she can light up a part of him that no one can and the best part about it is she doesn't even know how she does it. His thoughts are interrupted by her sweet and chirpy but flat voice, "How did you find me? Find us?" he turns his face to look over to her but she is busy staring outside, he swiftly moves his hand not holding the steering wheel over to her knees, and he sighs seeing her not move it away. "The ring remember" her eyes widen up with the memory. How could she forget there was a tracker in her wedding ring, the one he gave her after their vows. She was obviously not happy at the start with the fact that there was a tracker in her ring because wedding rings are supposed to Be emotional, they are supposed to bring memories but planting a tracker in there gave him relief, and now it makes sense why he did it. She smiles thinking about the fact how he does these unthinkable stupid but smart things to keep her safe whatsoever maybe. Following her instinct she laces her hands with him making him smile from beside her. "I've missed you." she already knows she is going to fall bad once they are in their space but this time he is going to be there to pick her up just like old times.
Sid-I've missed you two too.
Sheh-Two?*she furrows her eyebrows*
Sid-Off course, now soon there is going to be someone and I have to share you, I don't like the idea but since its in your stomach i am letting it go. *he smirks*
Sheh-You haven't lost your charm mr. shukla. *she smiles*
Sid-Why would i baby? *she lays her forehead on his shoulder and doesn't realize when she dozes off gulping in the feeling of being safe and secure, sighing in relief thinking that things are back to normal, he is finally beside her. She feels as if she can breathe and can let go all her worries. She is snapped out of her sleep with a soft shoulder jerk and cold wind blowing across her face, "Kitten we are here" it's take her a moment to realize where she is."WTF!" she yells on the top of her lungs, off course how can things be normal when she is Sidharth shukla's wife. Anxiety mixed with fear takes over her face immediately. "What is going on?" she looks towards him. He gives her a brief smile, ceasing the worry lines on her forehead, "I am taking you out as promised. It's time to for a honeymoon." He wiggles two tickets in front of her eyes. "Maldives it is." he whispers caressing her bottom lip.
Sheh-No not happening sidharth, Viktor is injured, Chaiin must be worried. Everyone in the house must be scared because of whats going on. And what about the gynecologist who was suppose to be home? and...
Sid-Shhhh kitten, Viktor is absolutely fine. I've already spoken to Chaiin and they were the ones who packed your bags and sent them here. Your doctor is right here, she will do a quick examination in the jet then off we will go. *Buutt... she interrupts again* You worry too much kitten, I need this, we need this. Just some time to ourselves, please let me make it up to you. *he rests his forehead on hers*
Sheh-Fine! That doesn't save you from sleeping over the couch Mr. Shukla.
Sid-Done deal. As far as you sleep with me on it*he winks, leaving her choked on her thoughts, he pulls her into the jet waiting for them. As soon as she walks in, her jaw drops beneath her, the jet has two recliner seats made of pure leather, there is an air hostess waiting to welcome them, and off course her gynecologist is sitting there with her bag. "Hello Mrs. Shukla" she greets her with a smile, and instructs her to lay down on the expensive recliner. After checking her blood pressure, and taking her measurements she assures them that the baby and the mother is in absolute good health to travel, giving them the advice of eating healthy and getting some rest she leaves. Her stomach growls at the mention of food, "Come here kitten, we need to talk" he pulls her in his lap.
Sid-Are you okay? *she dips her head under his chin, placing it over his beating head and nods in a yes* I am sorry that i left you this way, but I had no choice we needed to find who was behind this.
Do you think I liked the idea of being far away from you or our child? The moment you handed me the pregnancy test I was shocked, it was supposed to be our moment. *he soon felt wetness on his shirt, with the help of his two fingers he lifted her chin up to look at him* I am sorry baby, don't cry.
Sheh- You don't leave sidharth, even though this has made me stronger but we fight it together. I kn..
Sid-But baby..
Sheh-*she places her finger on his plump lips* The reason I feel guilty is because you had to suffer because of me, because of my past. And I don't know when is this going to end. I just want to live a good life with you and our child but it keeps coming in front of me.
Sid-It won't anymore I promise.
Sheh-How can you be so sure?
Sid-Because I will make sure, I promise this is the first and the last time I have been away from you for so long, no more. You mean the world to me and stepping away from my world breaks me into pieces.
Sheh-Did I tell you today how much I love you?
Sid-*chuckles* No but before you say that, I have something to show you! *she looks at him with questioned eyes, he simply places her back on the chair lifting her from his lap and walks to the cabin bringing in an envelope*
Sheh-Is that what I think it is? *she gulps in the bile formed in her throat*
Sid-Yes it is. *he pulls out her first ultrasound report, something she hadn't seen waiting for him*
Sheh-How did you know? *she questions wiping away the fresh tears that have started falling*
Sid-I know you well enough kitten.
You didn't see it did you? *she nods in a no, he holds out the envelope for her to open it* Go on open it. *he again pulls her in his lap. And as soon as the report is out, they both gasp at the image in front of them. If it wasn't marked they would never understand that it's their baby, it's a ball shaped image. But it triggers every nerve in their body its their creation.Her thumb softly swipes the tear escaping sidharth's eye* Thank you so much for giving me this kitten. I promise to protect our child, It will never go through the pain you went through. We will love her so much.
Sheh-Her?
Sid-Yeah, i want a her. Her eyes just as innocent as yours, the same birthmark as yours.
Sheh-It doesn't matter if its a him or her, as far it's ours.
Sid-I am just so proud of the way you dealth with this kitten, you were so strong and the power you held. You found out who it was, You did great baby. I only know one girl in this world who can be so innocent yet so smart and charming and not to forget breath-takingly hot at the same time. *this earned him a huge smile and her cheeks turn into a tint of red*
Sheh-It's all because of you and your training. You made me this. You gave me the strength to be what I am today.
Sid- Did I tell you today how much I love you? Did I tell you how much I love the way you elighten my world*his hands automatically made its way to her stomach caressing her belly his eyes had this tinkle, the same tinkle the same goosebumps he felt when he first met his angel*
Sheh & Sid- I love you. *they both mumur at the same time*
And just that way, the story ends. Epilogue coming soon. This story had ended on Instagram long time back but here I feel so overwhelmed while posting the last part 🥺.thank you for the immense love! ❤️ epilogue coming soon ❤️

Cruel mafia जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें