Part 8

It was the next morning, Sidharth and Shehnaz were still in the same position as last night. Sidharth wakes up first and looks at her sleeping on his chest innocently, groaning as she feels some movements. He is mesmerized by her beauty. He smiles looking at her, and pecks her forehead, which eventually wakes her up. "Good morning kitten" he whispers, moving the hair strands from her forehead away. "Good morning" she answers smilingly,
Sid-Subah subah tumhe dekh liya abh m sure my day is gonna be as beautiful as you. *making her blush she starts to play with the button on his shirt.* are you blushing? *She nods in a no.* Ohh really? Let me check kitten. He lifts her face up with his index finger, her cheeks are red, eyes closed, her lips turn into a pout, she makes a move, holding his face and pulling it towards her shocking him.
He moves his lips more closer to hers and places his lips on the right corner of her lips. "Look at me!" he whispers, she gives in his demand and opens her eyes to look at him. Her breaths feels uneven to him, both have goosebumps, he moves his hand on the back of her neck holding her hair and pulling her more forward, and he is about to place his lips on her just then
Shanny hurriedly enters in the room, "Shehnaz" she yells, and is shocked to find them in their intimate moment she turns around, "I am sorry! Maine kuch nahi dekha. Yaar door toh lock kar dete." Shehnaz tries to pull away from his lap, but he doesn't let her. He looked so angry his fingers turn into a fist, and he closed his eyes in frustartion. "Seriously, tum door knock nahi kar sakti thi? F*** ache kaise romance ki band bajadi" Shehnaz places her finger on his lips trying to quiet him down.
Shanny moves out from the room giggling, leaving behind an embarassed shehnaz and frustrated Sidharth behind. Shehnaz tries to get off his lap. "Sidharth please jaane do. I have to get ready for breakfast, I guess that is the reason Shanny came in looking for me." all in vain. He just kept snuggling into the nape of her neck not letting her go.
Sid-Tumhe seriously lagta he tumhe koi kuch kahega after knowing you were with me?
Sheh-Nahi but I can't take advantage of that na. I like working, and I hate being late. Please let me go. *gigling*
Sid-You like this? Don't you? Mujhe pareshaan karna. Not letting me have what i want. *staring in her eyes*
Sheh-*she cups his face seeing him angry* Nahi I don't but MAry aunty kya sochegi? Please jaane do.
Sid-Thik he only on one term! *She raised her eyebrows asking him what?* I need a kiss now! And you wont stop kissing me until I drop you to your room.
Sheh- Drop me to my room matlab? Mein khud jaa sakti hu. (He picks her up in his arms by placing one hand below her waist and the second one under her knee. "MAtlab yeh, Come on kiss me or else mein wapis beth jaunga" She immidiately moved her face up to his and kisses him on his cheek, then on the buldge on his throat, his nose, and he finally drops her to her room, she rushes in the washroom, saying "I'll see you at breakfast"
After getting herself dressed up she quickly rushes to the kitchen finding the whole staff gigling and laughing. She looked towards Shanny widening her eyes,"Please tell me you did not?"
Shan-I am sorry yaar woh mujhe sab aise dekhke puchne lage toh maine bata diya.
Sheh-Seriously Shanny? Tu ek baat apne tak nahi rakh payi? Tere saamne embarassment kam thi jo tune sabko bataya? I hate you for this. *Shanny pulled her to the side*
Sha-Tum mujhe baadme hate kar sakti ho. Pehle batao fight kaisi thi kal raat? did you teach him a lesson for being with Nikki? Itni jaldi kyu forgive kiya tumne?
Sheh-Fight? Mein kyu ladungi unse? Woh toh bas piano play karne ke baad, i cried so he consoled me and we slept that way. Humne us baare mein baat hi nahi ki. *Shanny facepalmed herself hearing this*
Sha-So you didn't punish him? Tum kitni stupid ho shehnaz, This way he'll start taking you for granted.
Sheh-Ohhh! But I dont want him to take me for granted. Abh kya karu mein?
Sha-Kuch nahi jo mein bolungi karti jaana. Do you trust me? *She nodded in a yes.* Okay so yell loud.
Shehnaz had no idea what Shanny was trying to say. But before she could question. Shanny very gently kicked her knee, and a yell left shehnaz's mouth. *Louder* Shanny whispered. Shehnaz now yelled louder, grabbing attention of the whole kitchen and the guards standing outside. They walked in hurriedly, asking what happened. Shanny pointed towards shehnaz, "Pata nahi chalte chalte I think she sprained her leg. Are you ok shehnaz?" she asked bending to her height, and shehnaz tried her best to pretend but internally she was confused and gigling at the same time because she was enjoying this. "Let's take her to her room." One of the guards said. One guard and Shanny held her from each side and helped Shehnaz to her room. They bump into sidharth in the hallway, before Sidharth looked at Shehnaz he angrily looked at the guard. The guard immidiately left Shehnaz's shoulder, making her lean on Shanny.
Gua-Sorry boss she was hurt. Toh hum mam ko apne room mein le jaa rahe the. (Shehnaz made a weird face on hearing the word mam. It automatically turned into a smile when two manly hands cup her face, Are you ok? he asked. Just when she was gonna nod her head in a yes, she felt a pinch on her waist and she groaned, oouch)
Sheh-Nahi woh lag gayi pata nahi kaise. Mera dhyaan nahi tha.
Sid-Arthur call Doctor Sham now, and guide him to her room once he is here. Let's go *he gives her support and takes her to the room. While walking Sidharth could hear shehnaz and Shanny whispering about something but he didn't care much all he cared about was that she is in pain. They reached the room and he layed her on the bed*
The doctor walks in behind them immidiately, he takes a look at the ankle but doesn't find much brusing and just gives a rub on balm instructing to use it a day or two and get some rest with painkillers. Sidharth pulls her in his embrace, asking if shes feeling any better. He finds it weird when her innocent eyes doesn't look at him just nodding in a yes. She looks towards Shanny and says,"Mujhe rest karna he"
He makes a confused face, looks at Shanny and asks her to take care of her and be there with her all day. He leaves two gigling girls behind. But Shanny instantly follows him and stops him in the hallway saying she wanted to talk to him about something.
Sid-Is everything ok? Tumhe ya Mary aunty ko kuch chahiye? (Let me put one point forward Shanny and Sidharth are very close to each other because she has grown up in this house)
Shan-YEs mujhe shehnaz ke baare mein baat karni thi Sidharth. *Tell me he says* Be careful around her Sidharth, Woh kuch bolti nahi par woh aisi waisi ladki nahi he. She's in a very fragile state and you can't hurt her. Tum decide karlo if you feel anything for her, if you do stop calling Niki home she feels uncomfortable.
Sid- *with an angry face* Listen woh mera aur Shehnaz ka matter he. You don't need to get into it. OK. It's not that I love her or anything , so please dont tell me what to do.
Sha- Ohh really Sidharth. You don't? Maine toh love ka naam bhi nahi liya. Jis din tumne usse us piano ko haath lagane diya. You claimed her yours. You know it so its better for her and yourself, tum yeh sach jaldi accept karo. *leaving a confused Sidharth behind she walks to Shehnaz's room.*

Cruel mafia जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें